Whats do you like to wearing - Jeans? Dress ? Skirts?

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by dealrocker, Oct 19, 2009.

1. topazann

topazann Members

Favourite type of clothing -- dresses, Never been much for dresses though. I used to wear jeans all the time before and now I am like soo tired of them.

2. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

Skirts or something loose. I'm not a jeans fan really. My fat ass doesn't like big confined like that.

1 person likes this.
  3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I used to wear a lot of skirts and dresses, but the thing is at some point in the day I will inevitably feel like doing a headstand, cartwheel, somersault, etc. After showing my bloomers one too many times I gave up the lady like clothing. I wear cut off shorts in the summer, except at work I have to wear trousers or dresses. I wear jeans sometimes in the winter but they aren't very comfortable so most of the time I wear leggings. I'm going to be so sad when they finally go out of style

4. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

Skirts and dresses most of the time.

5. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Me and my Girls:-
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  6. morrow

morrow Visitor

Jeans in winter, shorts in summer..

7. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Love It.......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

8. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

smoking jacket and pyjamas 24/7

1 person likes this.
  9. Thomasbig

Thomasbig Members

Short pants, T-shirts, Nice Sneakers, comfortable clothing, always buying from Brandcruz.com they have what i look for.

10. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

I usually don't wear female outerwear but when I do it's rarely a dress - pretty well always a skirt, with a half slip or full slip underneath - sometimes a camisole top. This is mainly for wear in the house and the odd run across the lawn when living dangerously.. I virtually always wear panties though, unless going to the doctor or on a date.

I met a girl for a picnic the other day on the Ontario/Quebec border (Quyon) and while I was able to go behind a tree to pee, she was wearing slacks which made it that much harder to pee outside. Skirts rule - they are truly attractive feminine attire. However, jeans and slacks are often the only practical thing to wear in a variety of situations.

In warm weather I wear a light cotton nightie in bed and often around the house

11. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

All of the above.

It usually depends on what type of mood I'm in. I love longer skirts and I like wearing dresses. Usually floral or tropical.

When it's cold outside is when I usually wear jeans. If I'm not going anywhere for the day I usually put on some comfy lounge pants. So I love mixing it up and wearing different types of things. Anytime I wear a skirt, I usually have with a pretty tank that I find in the stores. There's so many things that you can do with clothing and trying to mix and match things up together which I think is fun. :sunny:

12. sickgirl

sickgirl Members

My style of dress is definitely "edgy.." I always wear all black, except for a few royal purple shirts that I own (2)! I love wearing a studded belt with black skinny jeans, long flowing "gothic" black skirts and dresses, and as for shirts, anything that has a "gothic" look to it. Fake leather pants are cool too and also corset tops! Love them! I am definitely not into "what is in fashion," but a person's personal style. I would never be caught dead in white sneakers, a sports sweater, blue acid wash jeans, baseball cap, for example! Ever!

13. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Yoga pants/tee shirts, tank tops and boy shorts around the house, and jeans/tee/heels if going out with hubby or friends. I also like ''slip dresses'', with flats or heels.

This one would be a consideration with the holidays coming up.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  14. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

I am most liking the s/s polo shirt with shorts, barefoot look - however, one's climate leaves a lot to be desired.
    So I tend to go for s/s/ polo shirt (still) casual jeans and trainers = Radical (man) ;)

15. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Skirts and Capri pants mostly. They can be either business casual or hanging-out-with-friends casual. I find them versatile.

16. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I like wearing dresses, pants, skirts...all of it...depending on the occassion.....

17. bluewatersurfer

bluewatersurfer Members

WOW.....simply WOW