Whats do you like to wearing - Jeans? Dress ? Skirts?

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by dealrocker, Oct 19, 2009.

1. HippieFaerie

HippieFaerie Member

I like to wear jeans but for special occasions or hang outs I like dresses.

2. dimachem

dimachem Guest

Hello!
    I'm going to go in Amsterdam in the end of January. Please, say me, when start winter sales in Amsterdam? Thank you, everybody!

3. Mixed-Peppers

Mixed-Peppers Member

Favourite type of clothing -- > dresses

4. Molly's Alarm Clock

Molly's Alarm Clock Member

I'll wear almost anything, so long as it's coordinated and isn't too tight in some places.

My favorite right now happens to be skirts and dresses, although there's a bit of a cold snap here, so I'm stuck with jeans and t-shirts, and I'm always freaked out that someone will flip up the skirt/dress during classes or something.

5. Bad.Fish

Bad.Fish Sex wee pon de babylon

I usually wear track suit pants and hoodies...dont have many clothes really, any ones I do have are cheap :D
    Apart from the surf shop that I used to work for. Nollaig, the owner, gives me all the damaged goods...I love her :D shes sound out!

6. liyulianyanyu

liyulianyanyu Member

skirts often.many people like jeans.theythink it is handsome and seems be free with others.Skirts are also convenient and simpleness.

7. wild-flowers

wild-flowers forever arbitrary

Jeans and skirts.......I love organic cotton and canvas bags. I dno'tnlike wearing shoes.

8. Jolie Dawson

Jolie Dawson Member

I like wide wide WIDE leged jeans that I decorate in Sharpie rainbows and peace signs. But in the nice weather-only about four months out of the year in Boston-I'll wear really long skirts. No shorts, though; ever since I was a kid I've HATED shorts. I'll stick to my jeans and flowy bottoms, thank you very much.

9. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

I'd rather wear a dress or a skirt instead of pants.

10. Lizmarie

Lizmarie Member

well I've always been a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, and then shorts when it was warm...

but now that I live in a warmer city, I am loving long skirts and pretty dresses

11. Padme

Padme Member

Jeans in the winter, dresses/skirts in the summer.

12. iSkate

iSkate Member

jeans and a tee! almost all the time

13. YourRuca911

YourRuca911 Member

Depends what I'm doing :p I usually like to wear dresses or skirts on any occassion except when I'm lazy and just throw on a pair of jeans :) but I also lovee short shorts :D

14. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

Jeans and tshirts most of winter, in summer I'm in love with sarong pants, sarongs and skirts :)

15. sentastorm

sentastorm Member

tight s long skirts band t shirts

16. Deep~Sea~Assassin

Deep~Sea~Assassin Member

i wear a little of everything. i really think the key to picking out things like skirts and dresses is comfort though. because if all your clothes are comfy and soft you will wear them, even if its not your usual thing.

17. barefootlocks

barefootlocks Senior Member

Summer dresses!!!! They're my fav! I usually hibernate in the winter tho--yoga pants and sweaters...it's effn cold in Michigan so it's all about comfort...and warmth. But whatever, I usually make most of my clothes.:)

18. gypsy_queen79

gypsy_queen79 Member

Jeans and a T. Thing is though, when Im at home and not going anywhere, Im in my jammies, which consists of a long T-shirt style nightie. It goes just past my knees. I think I scare the UPS drivers, answering the door at noon or 5pm in that get-up! hehee

19. LetsToastToToast

LetsToastToToast Member

Pants. I can run around in them, jump in them, hang upside down, etc. without the world seeing my lower regions.
    I also like wearing dresses and skirts because i like the feeling when i spin around and its like SWOOOSH! And if i want to hang upside down in it then i will because i don't care.
    So i guess pretty much everything, but pants are more convenient. :D

20. purplemoonbeams

purplemoonbeams Member

Skirts of all kinds!