Whats do you like to wearing - Jeans? Dress ? Skirts?

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by dealrocker, Oct 19, 2009.

1. dealrocker

dealrocker Banned

Lets hear what's your style when it comes to clothing. Many girls like to wear jeans as they find it convenient and comfortable. Whats your opinion.? Or do you like to wear skirts or dress that make you look more girlish.
    Personally, I love to wear tee with a well fitted Jeans and some nice matching sneakers.

2. Lizmarie

Lizmarie Member

skinny jeans, tank tops or concert t-shirts, and usually a zip bunny hug. I hate socks... so I usually dont wear socks in my converse sneaks... or I just wear flip flops cuz its as close to barefoot I can get with out a police officer stoping me asking were my shoes are.

3. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

Jeans for me, I am usually doing some sort of housework or renovation, so they are a durable option that I can dress up or down. A floofy dress would be nice, but in the way, and if it were short, I'd be showing my knickers all the time.

4. seraphina

seraphina Member

skirts - ALWAYS

good thing i live in california!

5. Lizmarie

Lizmarie Member

I wish I could feel comfortable in a skirt... I have a bad habit of crossing my legs...so I always end up flashing people.

6. daisymelan

daisymelan Professional fence sitter

Jeans almost always. I'm a mommy and need something simple. And I'm a plain dresser anyhoo.

7. Thekarthika

Thekarthika Member

Usually jeans...
    BUT I do love wearing skirts. :) too bad the weather here sucks.

8. Bassline514

Bassline514 Member

A bit of everything: skirts, dresses, leggings, shorts, stretch pants, capris, etc. I don't really like jeans but I love denim skirts and shorts. I love retro-like clothes, stretchy fabrics that enhance my curves and make me feel free to move the way I want/need and unusual prints, colors or fabrics that give basics a funky twist.

9. 52~unknown~52

52~unknown~52 Member

whatever i find i will wear. i will wear a sweater and jeans one day, and a beaded shirt with jeans the next :) i know it sounds the same in writing but when you see them there is a ginormous differance

10. Lizmarie

Lizmarie Member

what do you mean by a beaded shirt?

11. 52~unknown~52

52~unknown~52 Member

i have a shirt that tie dyed purple with white rings on it, i decided to fringe the sleeves and tie pony beads onto them. i love it. it is my favorite shirt and i want to make a denim skirt to match. :D

12. BunnySuit

BunnySuit Senior Member

Dark wash jeans with a skinny fit or straight legs.

I love dresses and skirts and tights.

I'm a sucker for shoes, and have a huge collection.

High waisted skirts, cardigans, feminine tops, quirky details, and nice jewelry.

13. SamanthaHazelEyes

SamanthaHazelEyes Member

I find myself in jeans mostly during the cold fall and winter months. During spring and summer, I bring out the long wrap skirts and dresses.

14. sweet0914

sweet0914 Guest

Skirts. I love my legs.. :)

15. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

i never understand how people wear jeans, they look so uncomfy i dont wear that shit. skirts

16. Nova?!

Nova?! The Walrus

Well in the winter i wear jeans and swear pants, cause they are super comfy. but in the summer i try to wear lots of shorts and skirts. at night we get a lot of mosquitos/bugs and they love my legs so i usually wear pants at night anyways.

17. farabovetheclouds

farabovetheclouds Member

I always wear Jeans, but I feel much more feminine and attractive in a skirt. I have a closet full of Skirts I wish I could wear but it's too damn cold at the moment:rolleyes:

18. GregTheMagician

GregTheMagician Senior Member

Jeasn are my #1

i like shrink-to-fit even though those are less popular cuz they fade better

19. sunshine4life

sunshine4life Member

You would hope that everyone would choose to go nude...that way you wouldn't have to worry about clothes fitting your body right. Then after that you just wouldn't care what people thought about your body.

20. alyssajewel

alyssajewel Member

comfy jeans and tie-dye shirts with comfy hoodie now, but during the warmer months dresses, i love dresses with flowy hair.
    :DD
    and lots of rings<3