• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 modeve

modeve

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted April 21 2017 - 05:01 AM

I wonder how many are there who have spent longest period in nude at home, alone, with friends or partner. I stay nude usually three days continuously, that is two weekend days and half preceded by it. Other five days of the week, I take off clothes as soon as enter my house after office. 

#32 Daretobare

Daretobare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted April 22 2017 - 02:25 AM

Being undressed is my norm. I barely ever dress at home unless others who arent nudists are around. Its so normal for me that I have to be careful when I leave the house for any reason, even to get the mail down at the street or walking in the front yard or answering the door, I have to remember to put something on.

#33 nudony

nudony

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted April 24 2017 - 05:35 PM

When you love being naked and are used to living that way, it is easy to forget you're naked. 

I have unwittingly walked outside to the car to get something; only to realize I was standing naked in the driveway!

My GF likes to leave all the windows open in the summer; more than once she has stood naked by the window, oblivious to the fact that people could see her naked from the street.

My ex, after a day at the resort and riding back nude, once forgot that she was still naked and walked out of the car in in the buff after we had parked in front of our house.

A friend of mine went even further.  He'd actually gotten inside the car and started driving, when he realized halfway down the street that he was still naked!

I think that once the "off switch" gets hit on self-consciousness, funny things can happen.

• Daretobare likes this

Click to shop at In Harmony Herbs and Spice