i love being nude

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Peace&Happines, Sep 4, 2009.

1. stoat69

stoat69 Member

I'm pretty lucky, we live in a wood and there isn't many people about, so whenever I can I strip off when I walk the dogs. Also I'm nude around the house most of the time , like right now, and just slip some shorts on when needed. It's great to wake up in the morning and not have to bother with clothes.

Alice in SC likes this.
  2. niteryder

niteryder Members

I thoroughly enjoy the feeling of being naked. Wish we could just go about our business as dressed or undressed as we preferred.

3. Kerri

Kerri Members

I enjoy being nude, but I also really love clothes :)

4. niteryder

niteryder Members

Wearing clothes can be more sexually stimulating than being naked.

5. imtheotHERone

imtheotHERone I Support Public Nudity

I so thoroughly love being naked that I'm really beginning to hate clothes!! When I am out and about, I'll wear as little as possible, and can't take my clothes off fast enough upon returning home.

Scarecrow13, JPN2, Augres and 2 others like this.
  6. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I start shedding clothes in the doorway. Its odd to find me in clothes at home.

Augres and imtheotHERone like this.
  7. imtheotHERone

imtheotHERone I Support Public Nudity

Does a strong urge to get naked ever come over you in public places? There have been times when I've been around town, found a clothing store, and slipped into a dressing room just so I could get out of my clothes for a minute.

Scarecrow13, Augres and Daretobare like this.
  8. Copper031

Copper031 Members

I find the urge most places I go, but the possibility of going to jail beats the urge. I do however strip down in the car heading home and walk in nude. Best I can do driving, or out in the wilderness, in the backyard, pool etc.

Scarecrow13, imtheotHERone and Augres like this.
  9. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Yes. I like to take a break in a department store sometimes and take something into a dressing room just to strip down for a short. And on a long drive in the car...ill strip but keep something close bynto cover up

imtheotHERone and Augres like this.
  10. Augres

Augres Members

I love going nude as much as I can nude outside at 3 am..nude at home alone nude in the garage working on the car

imtheotHERone and Daretobare like this.
  11. Augres

Augres Members

I love being nude makes me feel so good

12. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I live in a very rural spot and am often naked.. People we know turn up and I'll put something on but many have seen me unclothed and something I've heard a lot is "oh I wish I could do what you so but I'm too fat/saggy/wrinkly, have got varicose veins" and it breaks my heart a little bit.

Who the hell cares? Especially wrinkly, which we are all going to get! Everyone in this thread talking about how good it feels.. But that pleasure should be denied to anyone who doesn't look right? It annoys me that anyone would say that. Don't bloody look at them if you find it so offensive.

Rafa69, imtheotHERone and Copper031 like this.