i love being nude

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Peace&Happines, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

I enjoy it---but have little opportunity except at clothing optional hot springs...

2. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

I love being nude and seen nude I have always hated clothes .As a kid my parents couldnt keep clothes on me and in the end gave up trying .As I got older I got braver and often cycled home from school naked and spent all my time at home naked even with friends .I still spend all the time I can naked risking going naked where others wont .I even go for late night walks round our local park on summer evenings .I also love doing naked dares the riskier the better .

3. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

If I could find some people who also didnt mind,I WOULD BE NAKED MUCH MORE THAN I AM :)

Nothing @ all wrong with it!!!!!!

4. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I found this interesting vid on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xspsGnfWUIY"]Diary of a Teenage Nudist

1 person likes this.
  5. jackier

jackier Member

Being nude, either by yourself or with others, is the best feeling imaginable. Feeling comfortable in your skin is a great sensation and really helps your self-esteem, confidence, and overall personality. Aside from that, it just feels right. It's fun and natural. Like most of you, I have to get dressed about half the day. But you can always go to resorts and beaches, and if you are in an area that is tolerant with nudity, certain parks and natural reserves. I personally love hiking, sunbathing and swimming. But even at home, exercising and nude yoga feels so much better. And nothing beats sleeping in the nude, whether it's cold or warm.

6. drawinginblank

drawinginblank Member

I wish it didn't take as long as it does for me. It take me awhile to get dressed. I never know what to wear and usually after I shower I just like to sit around for awhile.

7. dragondenoir

dragondenoir Member

I love being naked too. I am always naked at home or when I go to my friends or family house. For work, I close and lock the door and be naked all day doing my work.

niteryder and louisiananudistcpl like this.
  8. dragondenoir

dragondenoir Member

I am so comfortable with no clothes. I only put something light and little when I am about to go in a store.other than that and nude 24/7. I wear a shirt or something before I step out my car.

9. modeve

modeve Members

I wonder how many are there who have spent longest period in nude at home, alone, with friends or partner. I stay nude usually three days continuously, that is two weekend days and half preceded by it. Other five days of the week, I take off clothes as soon as enter my house after office.

1 person likes this.
  10. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Being undressed is my norm. I barely ever dress at home unless others who arent nudists are around. Its so normal for me that I have to be careful when I leave the house for any reason, even to get the mail down at the street or walking in the front yard or answering the door, I have to remember to put something on.

11. NaturallyEmily

NaturallyEmily Members

Its very liberating.

Scarecrow13 and jmadre like this.
  12. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I love going going nude. I have been seen on our farm many times. It's just seems normal. I have to remember to take clothes with me. I keep a pair of shorts and a tank top in my fanny pack and keep it close by, for emergencys !

13. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

Great you have this farm land where you are free to go as you like!

If i go for nude beach walks and I’m not sure if nudity is accepted on the whole stretch, I use to wrap a little thong type bikini bottom round my wrist or ankle. So if someone complains, you can put it on. Same if I would like to have a coffee or so in one of the beach pavilion on the way. *

If I go hiking nude and feel unsure about the acceptance I usually carry the same “emergency clothing set” like you in my daypack or if I go without, in one if my friends’. But I admit going without this “backup” is a bit more thrilling.

*) btw. this little example shows all the nonsense of the bare/covered discussion. With some square centimeters of thin cloth covering not really more than your slit you count as well-behaved, but without some people think you’re a slut. Not really a rational thing.

niteryder, MasseurNaturel and jmadre like this.
  14. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

Ah me. So many naked women on the internet, so few in real life.

15. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

I also live on a farm where there is plenty of land to wander around naked, I often go for walks and exercise in the open air. There are public footpaths nearby but very few people ever use them, apart from some farm workers who might see me it's only usually sheep and cows around and I doubt they care. One footpath is a nice walk or jog down to the beach, another goes through the woods and also comes out at the beach, like pixy I take some tiny swimwear that partly covers up if anyone seeing is offended. The nearest stretch of beach is quite deserted and I often sunbathe there, walking on further there is a more popular section I cover up, before an official nude beach.

1 person likes this.
  16. Ace65

Ace65 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

When the weather gets warm enough here in the south my clothes come off while I'm at home and pretty much stay off until fall gets here in October or so. Yeah I love being nude also.

bananaman321 and Alice in SC like this.
  17. Splinters_1

Splinters_1 Members

My kids are all gone off on their own, I am divorced and live alone. I go nude all the time and love it. Now I need to find a lady who would like to move in and join me in being nude all the time

CLDL and Alice in SC like this.
  18. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm nude right now and will stay that way all day. We are a retired couple and live a very private life in another country. No one around us for miles and our home faces a bay. So we can see anyone coming by boat for miles away. I stay nude for days sometimes. My wife is a partial nudist,but naked on the porch right now. Our problem is we don't have anyone to enjoy nudity with.

Alice in SC likes this.
  19. Hubnude

Hubnude Members

I'm recently retired and have decided I am going to live nude as much as possible. I was going nude when I could before now, but now I can be totally naked all day everyday. It's wonderful to live this way. Of course there are times when I have to put something on. So far I've been able to go 3 weeks completely naked.

Alice in SC and NudistTed like this.