Freedom in the US???

Discussion in 'Activism' started by Peaches54, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Peaches54

Peaches54 Member

Are you aware that you may be arrested (and put on a public registry for the rest of your life and be required to report all your passwords & email addresses to the sheriff) if you have consensual sex with a minor (teens w/teens!),urinate in public,look at 'certain types of pictures' on the net too long (not even downloading them!),mooning or streaking?
    Just something to think about.
    Contact your legislators to change these crazy laws!

2. yellowcab

yellowcab Fresh baked

My friend got busted pissing on the side of a convenence store and was only fined,was about 15 years ago though

3. I don't want to do any of those things, so they haven't gone far enough for me yet.

4. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

ok, some of this is true, and some of it is not true any longer.
    i work for the aclu (american civil liberties union.)
    there are one hell of a lot of dumb laws on the books across the u.s.a. the VAST MAJORTY OF THEM ARE NOT ENFORCED AND, NEVER WILL BE EITHER!
    none the less, you still have assholes and jackasses whom, still try to get more of them enacted everyday.
    when one of these idiots does try to enforce one of these stupid "laws" this is when organizations like the aclu takes action.
    the best way to protect liberty is to organize and, donate money to these type of organizations.

5. Peaches54

Peaches54 Member

The ACLU in Georgia won't touch this issue! Maybe you can open heir eyes?