Legalization For Marijuana In Ontario

Discussion in 'Activism' started by Staples29, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Staples29

Staples29 Member

I am running this petition to legalize marijuana in Ontario. I was wondering if you could do one of the below to help the cause :)

1. Sign the Petition (Takes 30 seconds, Email and Name)

2. Send the petition to others

Thank you for your time :)

http://www.gopetition.com/online/30320.html

2. Skizm

Skizm Member

Good luck with this. We're currently working for medical marijuana in Florida.

3. dead_head_0000

dead_head_0000 Member

Just signed, doubtful anyone in the government will care or even notice.. but I guess you never know.

4. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

Once you guys over in the Americas finally get round to normalisation, d'you fancy invading Britain or using trade sanctions or something to persaude our nazi government to legalise it over here as well.

5. bubbler211

bubbler211 Member

wow wow wow u think your goverment is full of nazis? lol try living under bush and his clan for about 12 years

6. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

We practically did.

7. ChronicTom

ChronicTom Banned

It will never be legalized, it will be decriminalized though. The end result will be that it will be treated as alchohol and tobacco is.

If you are really looking to be involved in it, do so where it will count...

http://greenparty.ca/node/13360

8. wild-flowers

wild-flowers forever arbitrary

I signed it, but I may I just say that your arguement isnt very impressive. That if you want the government to consider legalizing marijuana your going to need a better explanation then I just want marijuana to be legal. I can help you with this if you want.

9. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

the petition itself doesnt need a big explanation, its the accompanying letter of request that requires a solid argument.

good on ya though Op, need more proactive people like you

10. moon98b

moon98b Member

Wow what a conplex topic .

First there is no way Canada can make marijuana legal do to the border thing and they tried that in 2000s where court through it out and for some time no cop would do any thing to the supreme court is saying it is illegal .

Where it is now decriminalized meaning you can smoke pot the cops cannot arrest you but will give you a ticket and you'll have to go to court.But grow ups and if you a dealer the cops can arrest you.

The US is dead serious on the war on drugs as that is part of the prison industrial complex and no way they are going to make it legal .

Only if the world currency moves away from the US dollar it would call on the US debt and feds would stop issuing money would call on US payment of debt and there would be no money to run any thing, the down size the US would be in a major depression worse than the 30's.

Only than thay would have to close prisons do to no money .In much the way in California now with the 3 stike law they have to discharge inmates before their time is up do to prison overcrowding.

11. savedbyyohimbe

savedbyyohimbe Member

If smoking pot becomes more accepted, and prevalent - and the cops keep arresting dealers, the dealers will start getting public sympathy and the contempt for cops. I myself will look forward for this progressive changed in public opinion.

12. moon98b

moon98b Member

For the most part smoking pot is acceptable the only people that call the cops are over protective parents or the drug dealer or user is dress like in baggy clothing and smoking pot and 2 and 2 thing they are thug or hoodlum.

I'm sure some one dress like hippie ,gothic or punk do not get the public worked up as some one dress like rap,hip hop or wannabe gangsta.