Safe to do alone??

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by psizzle, Aug 21, 2009.

1. HeadFullDMT

HeadFullDMT Member

I remember almost everything. But somehow i didn't had control over the movement of my body. I stood up and walked around with no conscious descision of doing so. It was like something else was walking around with it. So that makes it dangerous to do alone. Everything i saw went gone and some other "space" came in place. Doors in my living room were gone, in fact the whole living room was gone.

2. outthere2

outthere2 Senior Member

Having experienced Sally myself I can kind of relate to your experience. Was it the loss of things familiar that unnerved you? The death of self?

Resisting Sally seems to bring discomfort.

3. HeadFullDMT

HeadFullDMT Member

It all happened so fast that i didn't had the chance to be unnerved or put any emotion to what was happening. Every connection to myself and this reality was disconnected.

4. HeadFullDMT

HeadFullDMT Member

Exactly right

5. outthere2

outthere2 Senior Member

I had a good experience but did a low dose. I now have tincture from Daniel Siebert. I tried it once but I think the dose was too low. I'm gonna try upping the dose a little. My theory is to not over do the dose. What was the strength of the dose you did?

6. HeadFullDMT

HeadFullDMT Member

I bought 20 g (enough for the rest of my life to consume) of dried leaves and it only took one leaf to take me out. I've read loads about the right dose to have a mellow experience. I think it's either way too low or you have a break through, getting something in between is fairly impossible. Mixing a very little pinch with weed could do different things. I'm thinking i might experiment with that. What would be interesting to work with is timing the inhaling. Starting with 5 seconds and building up with 15 min in between two try outs. I think it's good to try and create a suited launch platform and to get used to the transition so that focussing on the things that happen after it goes a little better. Hard to say after one experience. Still touching in the dark.

7. HeadFullDMT

HeadFullDMT Member

So weird, it's been almost a week since i did salvia and it feels i'm still unzipping information.
    I feel like i've read a 100 books in 7 minutes :D Anyone else feeling very different then before using Salvia?

8. bigrapp12

bigrapp12 Members

No do not do it alone, have a sitter. Enjoy

9. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Don't do it alone if you are inexperienced. Sure, it floors most people so that they cannot move, however, I've seen some, myself included, take the hell off running on it. You can see how that could end up badly, don't you? I've also heard of shops selling bunk Salvia. It was the case around here. Some lying fucktards decided it was a good idea to cash in on the product's hype a couple of years ago and make an "incense". The package claimed it was 10x,20x,40x or whatever advertising it as Salvia, but upon further investigation I found out it was mixed with other herbs and the "X" factor meant diddly squat. The 40x was basically the same strength as the 10x. I've had stronger 20x on the internet than some of the stuff claiming to be twice as strong at stores. Once you cross the line, it's an extreme journey of the senses. I personally don't have plans to ever do it again, but I don't regret the decision of taking it either. Stay safe man, hope it works out for you!