More first timer Q's

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by Shroomp, Oct 10, 2004.

1. evicktd

evicktd Guest

this post was awesome it made me laugh quite a few times. I'll be sure to read it while im tipping HAAH

2. Revolver1966

Revolver1966 Member

same question, im doing ti for the firsdt time tomorrow, 20x as well, should i mix it with weed or just do it straight?

3. [BDM]Starscream

[BDM]Starscream Member

I've only done it twice, both times without weed. I don't know if I would have been able to smoke weed after the salvia, seeing as I was taken to a different world entirely. Try without first IMO, just so you can see what the trip of the salvia itself is like. Remember to hold your breath, even more than a weed hit, i made the mistake of exhaling too soon and wasted a bowl.
    This is what I saw, if you are curious.
    http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=365869

4. OldFirstTimer

OldFirstTimer Guest

I tried a small hit of 20X yesterday in a small pipe that I dug up from the 70's and I had a really nice, but short lived trip. I pulled a small amount of tobacco out of a smoke and placed in in the pipe. Then I dropped about 1/3 of that amount of Salvia out from the vile and on top of the tobacco. I used a Bic lighter and took it in hard, I held it for about 20-30 seconds and kaboom, lol.

It was my first time trying Salvia and I hadn't gotten high in decades, although I was a big fan of sids and schrooms, back in the day.

Blasting off was pretty wild, not in a bad way, it felt awesome. I was watching and listening to "Roll The Bones" from the "Rush, Live in Rio" DVD and all of a sudden... kaboom, lol.

I can't believe what I heard and how Alex Lifeson's guitar sounded, once I got off, I wish I could explain.

The high isn't the same as sids, but the similarities are there. I saw trails and mild hallucinations, and while this may sound strange, I enjoyed it more with my eyes closed.

It was an intense high, I just wish it would last longer.

5. Musicman123

Musicman123 Guest

Would writing music be a good idea on salvia?

6. callmebeibei

callmebeibei Guest

Dunno about this.Haha

7. SleepyGreen

SleepyGreen Member

If you can hold a pencil and actually focus on writing, then sure.

8. PandoraMan

PandoraMan Guest

When smoking an extract of 5x or more any ole pipe will work and a small pinch (just what you can exhale in 1 - 2 hits) is enough. For me, I hold the smoke long enough that I rarely get a second hit. The effect comes on about the time I exhale or shortly thereafter and last for about 5 min. It effects motor skills so talking and walking is out of the question. Just sit back and relax and let it go. I have yet to have experienced any anxiety (paranoia) or fea with Salvia, nor does it have that "timelessness" quality that many other drugs do. It's a quick trip and for me is most usually always totally emmersive, that is I actually hallucinate and go to an entirely different world with people and things, totally 3D.

Be sure to have a sitter the first few times until you can trust yourself to be alone. As for me to be totally alone has produced the best experiences.

9. bytebull

bytebull Guest

you guys are full of shit.... you aren't doing the plant you are doing some shit you bought of the internet.

Go to mexico and get with a shaman and chew it and let him guide you.

You are doing synth crap.....

Yes they are selling you syth crap that you buy online.

the plant only grows down there and if you say you have the plant your a lyer....

You have the other plant the A plant... that's not mother mary.

Yes you will go to another world if you hit that twice or take a big hit...

but you guys on the internet aren't doing the REAL plant.

It only grows in one place and you need to go there to get the real experience.

and the old mayans ( yes I said mayans) and other mexican shamans won't let you get the real plant unless you want to find out about yourself and have a mission to find out about the world that is our illusion.

You kids enjoy the fake stuff.

I just told you how to get the real experience.

but most of you are just doing this plant for the high and not for the enlightenment.

10. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

You don't have a clue what you are talking about, legitimate Salvia has been online for a long while now through many different vendors online, most of which don't carry any synthetics. I think you're trying to make a discrepancy between extracts and plain leaf, some online vendors carry plain leaf imported from Oaxca as well. From what I've heard from those who have done both, most report legitimate extracts taking them further than chewing the fresh leaves.

11. bytebull

bytebull Guest

keep buying that crap..

My wife and I went to mexico and had a shaman quide us on a real trip..

You keep doing that internet stuff...

12. bytebull

bytebull Guest

yea right... My wife and I went to mexico and did the real deal.

I won't argue this. I see the world different now.

but doing the real thing. Isn't like the shard of a plant you get.

13. bytebull

bytebull Guest

hey man I love you and my wife loves you and you are me and me is you.

I know that sounds dumb but my wife told me to post that.

You haven't gone as far as us....

14. bytebull

bytebull Guest

done deal ... my wife and I went to the source ... in mexico and chewed the plants with a shaman...

He told us that we would see the real world. You keep smoking it and getting a HIGH.

we are searching for life answers and we found them. I dont hate you I don't even know what hate is anymore.

I was dead. I know what it is. my wife and I can control the plant now and go into the universe...

just for your info.

we love you you.

LOVE is really all there is.

It's everything.

15. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Sure doesn't sound like much love. I can respect your experiences, respect mine.

I don't understand the spamming either...

16. bytebull

bytebull Guest

17. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Firstly, not all of us can afford to go to Mexico to just take Salvia with a shaman, furthermore not all of us really care too.

I have much respect for Salvia Divinorum and don't use it for fun.

18. Aranyani

Aranyani Members

^Indeed, Salvia must be treated with respect and is definitely not a plant to have fun with and joke around. She really has a lot to offer if you approach her the right way, as I said, with lots of respect.