Cancer and Taurus

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by black_widow, Aug 2, 2009.

1. black_widow

black_widow Member

Birth dates 7/11/1980 (woman) and 5/19/1980 (man)

Are we compatible? Please help

2. kulvahs

kulvahs Member

yes as cancer and taurus
    no as leo and leo...1980 means leo...monkey = leo

3. black_widow

black_widow Member

It doesn't matter any more... We had a huge fight and we don't talk to each other...

4. chrizt1an

chrizt1an Member

So my guess is to stay away from cancers since I'm a taurus

5. fuzz_acid_flowers

fuzz_acid_flowers Aqueou§ Transmi§§ion

communication is the key! and yes they are.

6. chrizt1an

chrizt1an Member

Yeah communication from both persons its needed
    One can't do it all.

7. flowerofpeace

flowerofpeace Member

i'm a taurus female, currently seeing a cancer male. the sexual chemistry is great!! everything else is "whatever"

8. Our3Minds

Our3Minds Member

The rising Signs can affect many of our Feelings towards others. Love is much deeper than the compatibility of the Sun Signs:

Our Rising is how we React to others, our Feelings,
    Our Moon is our Emotional, Expressive side and
    Our Sun is how we need to shine with others.

All 3 make up a large part of the characteristics we exhibit and we relate to others through the side that is needed at the time.

And yes Cancer and Taurus can be very good for each other but it's the other Sign we have that get in the way.

our3minds.com

9. MeowKat

MeowKat Member

I hope you're being sarcastic and not really going to avoid relationships with certain people because of an astrology forum.

10. heartonmysleeve

heartonmysleeve Member

Let me just say this Im a Taurus female and i Live with my bf for two years cancer YOu can coexist wonderfully with each other as long as you know how to deal with each others attitudes and flaws cancers are emotional crabby people in general my mother and stepfather are both cancers i know my mother inside out and make sure not to lie or deceit cause believe me you will pay be loyal and trustworthy I know im hard to ddeal with cause typically im stubborn anyways im a taurus im lazy,beligerent, and like things my way but i love to be in perfect peace in harmony basically communication and love can make things work understanding each others differences and working with them.

11. mjacobs415

mjacobs415 Guest

Taurus male here, my lady is a Cancer and we've been happy for nearly 5 years. Sex is amazing, and so is our every day chemistry. We enjoy life together. Everything I've ever read has pointed to Taurus/Cancer being a great pair.

12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

you have o be kidding me........please....you read something in a fake astrology blog and spew it here like its true

there is no possible way for you know this as a fact.....science has proven again and again that astrology is a pile of untruths and speculative bullshit.......the generalizations are so wide that you could say anything and claim it fits to your charts....which are also made up,speculative

i'm all for people having fun SPECULATING with astrology and even enjoying it as a hobby....to each his own........but to come here and say you know its true and real is just insanity x10

this forum should be deleted forever

1 person likes this.