Women who want to see their man suck a cock

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by topper, Jul 14, 2009.

1. blkspnsh

blkspnsh Guest

MartNorth and Kinkey like this.
  2. blkspnsh

blkspnsh Guest

yes, its a norm to open minded guys, ur not alone, i think of a female watching a guy suk me off all the time, i cant wait till i find a lady to watch it

Kinkey likes this.
  3. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    Kinkey and BoyToy69 like this.
  4. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

5. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

My wife is of the same mindset. I've had MFM 3somes. But never MMF. If we ever find someone to join in, I'll definitely be up for trying something new and possibly very fun. Just extremely difficult to find someone clean and trustworthy. But she continues to look.

Kinkey and randomdude1983 like this.
  6. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

BoyToy69 and Kinkey like this.
  7. blkspnsh

blkspnsh Guest

I wish I could find a lady who is kool in watching a guy suck me off and swallow, maybe one day, i like for a lady to be turned on anyways possible, i would love to see her get off

8. DocDick

DocDick Members

I told my wife I wanted to try sucking cock. She said if I really needed to, then I should. I told her I wanted her there to encourage me and she's hesitant about that. I'm trying to figure out how me and another guy could seduce her.

9. DocDick

DocDick Members

I agree. I can't believe how submissive I've become. And my wife enjoys the turnaround in me too. I get her off 2 or 3x begore6 I get off. She's happy.

10. topper

topper Member

It was payback time. Years ago, my wife and I had a MFF. I thought it was great ,concidering I was only allowed to watch and jerk off. She had been wanting me to try bi with her/our gay friend and said it would be payback for her bi experiences, just as I promised years ago. First, I let him give me a bj as she intently watched. I thought it was over until she told me it was only polite to return the favor. She Loved it even more than watching him suck my cock. Her encouragement and enthusiasm certainly made it an exciting experience. The best thing is pleasing her and making her happy.

BoyToy69, randomdude1983 and Kinkey like this.
  11. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

That sounds like a fair arrangement.
    If I were in a FFM, in principle I would want to participate physically to some extent even if it's a token touch. But really I would be happier than a pig in shit just watching. I won't get into how much I would enjoy this right now.
    On the other hand I'm bisexual and I'd have no problem even getting gangbanged if I had an open relationship with a female SO and she were pleased by watching me be gay, and yes even joining in. But then under certain scenarios my actions might not be considered gay. But so what - if the theoretical she is happy, I'm happy.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  12. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

My wife was reverse CG on a guy we had 3some with, I had sucked cock before but no one knew. As she laid back on top of him I got between their legs and started kissing my wife just above her pubs. I looked up to see her watching me and her reaction was priceless as I moved down to her clit. I began to get in rhythm with his thrusts and she was beginning to really hump. I’ll continue later.

Deejay88, BoyToy69 and Kinkey like this.
  13. imjustoneman

imjustoneman Members

My wife does not give head. She will let me cum on her (not on the face) and I have lick it off sometimes.
    She has a couple of gay guys that she knows and said to me that she would ask them to come over and give me a BJ.
    My question is should I let her ask them or not?

BoyToy69 likes this.
  14. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

If everybody involved is in agreement, it's worth trying once. If you don't like it you don't have to think about it again. But what if you do like it?

BoyToy69 and Kinkey like this.
  15. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

She was getting close to orgasm when she just laid back on him and took my head in her hands and started gently pushing my head lower. Once I had made contact with her outer lips I was also in contact with his cock. She was wide eyed as she orgasmed straining to see between her legs.
    I can’t remember exactly how she said after we were alone but it was like” I never thought you would ever do that!” I asked why she pushed my head lower and forced me to come in contact with his penis and she just said she wanted to see if I would, “you know?” I defensively replied that I hadn’t sucked him but she countered that it was obvious from the moment I went down on her while he was in her that I wanted to suck him. I found my argument futile and just making me very nervous.

16. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I like your spongy comment, I remember my friends big dick being spongy when he was using or drinking a lot. His would usually stiffen up just before he would cum but he was still not totally erect. When he was fully erect he was almost eight inches.

LowHangers likes this.
  17. imjustoneman

imjustoneman Members

Men kissing or fucking in the ass turns me off!! But with mmf, I can see sucking or licking a cock as it’s fucking a woman/gf/wife.

LAsunshine, Joboo6 and Kinkey like this.