Women who want to see their man suck a cock

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by topper, Jul 14, 2009.

1. topper

topper Member

Do you want to see your man, or (men) has your lady expressed the desire to see you sucking a big cock?:eek:
    I have, and probably every guy has told their lady that they would love to see them with another woman. Does it go the other way around?

2. MunaJadida

MunaJadida Member

Oh hell yes. It would be such a turn-on to see my husband sucking dick or getting his dick sucked or even just making out with a man.

3. ashleylove

ashleylove Member

NO! That's one thing that I would not want to see! xD I would love to see my boyfriend doing a lot of things, but nothing that involves him with another man.

4. MunaJadida

MunaJadida Member

Oh grow up and get over your homophobia. People are allowed to have fantasies. Even if you never wanted to actually do it, there's nothing wrong with her fantasizing about it.

5. guyver2

guyver2 Member

my wife asked me and i did because i love her

6. CJJ44

CJJ44 Member

If I had ever had a wife who was cool with me sucking a guy off, I'd probably still be married. ;)

7. zarniwoop

zarniwoop Member

If guys could suck their own cock my guess is they would do it all the time - yeah, most would deny it, like denying they ever masturbate, but there sure would be a lot of it going on. Then sucking someone else's probably wouldn't seem so out of the question.

Yes I know there is a difference between doing something to yourself and doing it to another person - but personally I could imagine giving another guy a handjob if my gf wanted to see me do that - I've had more than enough experience on myself ;-) But if she wanted me to suck another guys cock... well I'd have to think long and hard about that (pun intended).

Richard70 likes this.
  8. CJJ44

CJJ44 Member

Remember that old commercial? "Try it you'll like it!" :D ;)

9. CJJ44

CJJ44 Member

Remember that old commercial? "Try it, you'll like it!" :D ;)

10. guyver2

guyver2 Member

i don't think its a big deal. my wife said she alaways want to watche me suck a guys cock and be in a threeway with another guy so like i said before i did it. it was with a friend of mine it was wierd at first bt he didn't care at all he came in my mouth that was the only wierd part now we all have sex together on a weekly bacis and its fun

DocDick, blkspnsh, subrickguy and 5 others like this.
  11. MinnesnowtaBornAndLaid

MinnesnowtaBornAndLaid Member

I think this would have to be trade off situation with my girlfriend and I still would need to think for a long time about it although, I would love to have a three-some sometime in my lifetime with another women but I dont know if I could do it with another guy. Months ago she actually asked me if I would like to have a three-some with a guy, I declined right away but she just asked if I would like to get it from behind with a dick instead of toys while I bang her since we like to play with toys and this would be a different experience with another person. I know I would do anything in the world for her if she really wanted me too but this tops the cake. I'd rather be fucked instead of giving oral. There is just something about giving oral to another man that I just could never do. I think a lot of it has to do with cum, for some reason I can't look at another man's cum. It's very wierd and I have not idea why but I don't have a problem with my own cum.

12. zarniwoop

zarniwoop Member

I think I'd have to agree with you there and I actually had this conversation once with a guy friend and his girlfriend at the time. We (guys) both agreed we'd rather give or take in the ass than a give a guy a blow job. After that his gf shut up, I think she was worried we would actually get it on together.

I would think if my partner wanted to see me blow another guy or take it from him then would it be unfair to expect her to make some compromises - like share with another female?

But ultimately if she really, really wanted me to try it, well I'm willing to experiment to please her I guess but I'd really have to wonder what her motives were.

Of course you have to believe that for most guys, if they asked to see their partner get it on with another woman that would not "go down" (pun intended again!) too well. Then again you never know - the proportion of women who list themselves as bi or bi-curious on sites seems to increase everyday.

13. Shale

Shale ~

:p

14. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

if i knew my man was into that sort of thing, i wouldnt mind seeing it...i can however without a doubt say, he would never in a million years do it, and i know better to than to even ask.

waynedunn likes this.
  15. standingseated

standingseated A Back Scrubber

Mary, is that the slightest hint of pride in your man's exclusive heterosexuality that I detect in your post?

16. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

no no lol, that's not it at all, i wish he was more open to things and wasn't a die hard alpha male...

trust me when i say, i really wouldnt mind if he were to broaden his horizons:D

17. standingseated

hmmm...well, I believe it. You said, and I believe it.

Almost...ok. There. Now, I believe it.

It's just a general pride, and it's very evident!

18. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

unfortunately you're way off here, and i kind of find it insulting that you make a judgment from such few words...if you were to read any of my other posts you would see i have absolutely no problem being brutally honest with how i feel and what i think...and actually if anything it would be disappointment that you're detecting not pride;)

like i said, he's not into that, if he were it would be cool with me- i dont get where in the subsequent post you couldve derived such things considering i said i would like if he were to me more open about certain things....

waynedunn and jpdonleavy like this.
  19. standingseated

I read too much into very subtle word choices. I did not mean to insult you, and I hope you'll forgive me. From here on in, I'll just take what you write at face value.

20. thegoodguy

thegoodguy Member

my girl friend whos 16 and i were hanging out with my best friend in y room and we were playing truth or dare and i picked dare and she dared me to put my friends penis in my mouth and i did it was wierd