Crotch shaven

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by curious78, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jill8

jill8 Member

I have shaved for many years and prefer total hair removal its so much easier during a period and its something which I do as routine grooming. I don't like body hair and am more comfortable with bare skin.

zorro69 likes this.
  2. sith1

sith1 Member

same here, I find it weird that there is that many men who shave,
    what about the legs, or the stomach, for that matter?

are they all hairless in the belly area and legs? or they just have that bald spot on the body?

3. enjoylifeasmuchasyou

enjoylifeasmuchasyou Member

yep! :D

4. sith1

sith1 Member

haha
    lol
    well, that's one way to go I guess...

5. sammas

sammas Member

Yep, the one bald spot looks funny. I shave everything below the neck, so everything is bald

6. sith1

sith1 Member

well, that's... Consistent.

7. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

My preference is to trim pubic hair and shave margins at upper thighs so it is defined as a neat inverted-triangle. Scrotum shaved. That's it. Nudist friends are similar. I'm not a fan of smooth, hairless bodies deliberately made that way. Looks bizarre.

8. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

My whole family shave clean wife and I encourage it .For one its more hygienic and looks alot nicer and if one is going to go nude then dont cover up with hair and I must admit a shaved crotch looks far better than a hairy bush and lets be honest who wants pubic hair in their teeth after oral no bigger turn off.

9. druidhippie91

druidhippie91 Member

10. BFBooboo

BFBooboo Member

I don't have much down there anyway, but I usually have a 'landing strip'. Doesn't require a lot of maintenance and I think it looks good =-)

11. curious78

curious78 Member

My wife and I are shaven bald. we both love it..

12. artisteque

artisteque Member

Always shaved.

13. ShyCouple

ShyCouple Member

My husband and I keep ourselves neatly trimmed.

zorro69 likes this.
  14. barecycler

barecycler Member

I've shaved a couple of times but usually just use clippers down to the skin if I do now. I normally let it grow out an inch or so then trim it down. Being a nudist I like pubic hair but I also like shaved. It's all good.

15. bjkrupp121

bjkrupp121 Member

When my ex-gf (of 12 years ago) comes to visit, I always stay nude. One day I shaved everything but she did not like it. She told me my little dickie (2 ") looked like a 5 year olds cause of no hair.

16. dewaholic

dewaholic Member

I only have a small amount of hair on my labia. I tried shaving it all once and it drove me crazy for a couple days.

zorro69 likes this.
  17. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

Try a "landing strip", waxed either side.
    A week ago I had 2 girls visiting here for the night who are mutual friends of a colleague in the Arts. They know I am a nudist and were not troubled by this. After dinner, they too stripped. Both the girls (long time friends and workmates) have very intricately fashioned landing strips stopping mid-pubis at a conspicuous 'V'. No hair elsewhere at all. It was especially complimentary to a pair of very well proportioned bodies (both involved in swimming, triathlons and PE teaching additional to interest in the arts). Given that one has a higher qualification than I do in the Arts, being naked was really secondary to brainstorming and bouncing ideas around. :p

18. greenryder

greenryder Member

Use to shave, however my hair grows pretty fast so now I just leave it as is. Became a pain to shave so often.
    Then again I have a hairy chest and legs so it looked strange being hairy every where except "down there".

19. bubbler211

bubbler211 Member

well last time i had some abdominal surgery i got my crotch shaved it was ok until it started to grow back,it itched very badly until it grew back in

20. 4of14

4of14 Member

Hi all, newbe here. I shave head to toe, and have shaved my crotch for about 20 plus years. I got started when I was younger and worked in a hospital, one of my jobs was to shave guys for surgery. I had to practice on myself so as not to cut anyone, I liked what I saw on me and on them and so I just keep on shaving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.