Boycott "Kosher" Food and Related Products

Discussion in 'Boycott' started by BigCityHillbilly, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

just because there are sick criminals out there who perform disgusting, barberic acts, doesn't mean we have to lower ourselves to their standards and be barbaric ourselves. of course, emotions run high and make people think irrationally, especially when loed ones are involved. Regardless, the law and government have no right to end ANY person's life. not you, not me, not anybody.

2. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

umm, its completely off topic to continue discussing this and besides that i could give a fuck less what you think..judging from your posts since youve been here your the last person i would care to explain my beliefs to.

so why dont you go question someone who may give a fuck??

3. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

I was listening to a bunch of zionists on my radio the other night, and they were all kvetching and giving lip-service about the plight of the "Palestinians" (read "Philistines") whom they are duty-bound under the Talmud-Torah to exterminate. The whole thing was obviously a farce and a cynical charade ... it was obviously an exercise in mass-deception that was intended to deceive the Gentile listener-ship. The radio host was very careful about not being too extreme in his condemnation of Israel's flagrant and murderous disregard for human life. I suppose that he was simply afraid of losing his job.

THERE'S A WHOLE BUNCH OF ABSOLUTE CRAP IN YOUR SUPERMARKET THAT'S LISTED WITH a "U" or a "K."

I can think of two glaring examples of that right off the top of my head ... how about "Captain Crunch" and "I Can't Believe it's Not Butter."

What complete and utter garbage !

The fact remains that whenever you buy a "kosher" product, whether crappy or otherwise, you are definitely financing a system of religion that stands for mass murder and genocide and all sorts of other terrible and ugly things ...

LET'S FACE IT ... YOU'RE MUCH BETTER OFF BUYING "TRAIFE."

4. Mrdude46

Mrdude46 Member

ALL RELIGIONS ARE RACIST!@

Not one can say that they do not arbor any preferences/bigotry.

Taking it all out on the Jews sounds too familiar, seem I read something about that in HS history.

5. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

Judaism is the only "racist" religion that I can think of ...

I've heard that Hinduism is also a "racist" religion ... but Hinduism is totally foreign to me.

I never knew that a "taboo" was in place that doesn't allow us to speak critically about the Arabs and their beliefs ... or the Moslems and their beliefs ... or the Christians and their beliefs ... so why ... out of all these different religions ... should only one of them be exempted from all criticism ?

6. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I don't feel like reading your post.

So I will simply answer with "No."

Oy vey.

7. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

OK ... so maybe you can trick the Goyim into believing all sorts of nonsense, but you can never trick your fellow Jew !

8. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

American Jews are dumb and jaded on average.

9. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

If they would only stop sending all of that money to Israel, it would prove that maybe they aren't so dumb after all ...

10. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

They don't really send much money to Israel, they mostly donate it to AIPAC if anything.

Quality chaps.

11. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

HA HA HA ! And what exactly is AIPAC doing with all of that money ? I know ! I know ! AIPAC is sending that money to the North Pole so that they can feed the hungry Eskimos who are losing their icebergs to the scourge of global warming ! Poor little Israel ! I feel so sorry for those poor cuddly little zionists ... they are sooooo deprived !

12. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

No, AIPAC uses that money as a lobbyist group.

They aren't sending it to Israel, but they're using it to promote what they think would be good for Israel.

13. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

Please ... whatever you do ... just don't forget to say the prayer for wine the next time you drink the blood of the gentiles in so-called "self-defense." baruch atah adonoi elohaynu melech ha'olam, boray pree ha-guphen.

14. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

"gephen", not "guphen".

15. rastapasta

rastapasta Member

Freedom of Religion is a good thing.
    Also some people think eating pigs is unhealthy, so if you buy something that is koser, you know there are no pigs in it. I have mainly been a vegetarian for 15 years, but when finances get tight, you might see me stray a bit, but i dont eat no pork, i think its unhealthy.
    If you dont like koser things, then dont buy them. But dont go telling other people what they can and cannot have or do.

16. HawaiianEye

HawaiianEye Member

BigCityHillbilly ,I did not read most of your ignorant drivel.However you seem like a pretty pathetic person,how is critcizing Israel going to improve your life?--Do you post the same nonsense all over the net?You probably do--Hey,maybe 1 or 2 people actually even read it.---And again, you seem so familiar.

17. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

It would be far more accurate to say that freedom of religion CAN be a good thing on SOME occasions, but NOT on all occasions.

Freedom of religion can also be a VERY BAD THING, especially when it leads to mass murder and genocide. Don't you agree ?

I have already explained why I'm calling for a boycott of "kosher" food.

I have just as much of a right to call for a boycott of "kosher" food as other people do whenever THEY call for a boycott of whatever it is that THEY feel is detrimental.

18. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

19. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

20. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

"Three commandments were given to Israel when they entered the land; to appoint a king; [ii] to cut off the seed of Amalek; [iii] and to build themselves the chosen house [i.e. the Temple] and I do not know which of them has priority. But, when it is said: The hand upon the throne of the Lord, the Lord will have war with Amalek from generation to generation,27 we must infer that they had first to set up a king, for 'throne' implies a king, as it is written, Then Solomon sat on the throne of the Lord as king.28 Yet I still do not know which [of the other two] comes first, the building of the chosen Temple or the cutting off of the seed of Amalek. Hence, when it is written, And when He giveth you rest from all your enemies round about etc., and then [Scripture proceeds], Then it shall come to pass that the place which the Lord your God shall choose,29 it is to be inferred that the extermination of Amalek is first." - The Jewish Talmud, tractate Sanhedrin, folio 20.