Boycott "Kosher" Food and Related Products

Discussion in 'Boycott' started by BigCityHillbilly, Jun 27, 2009.

1. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

I went shopping for some donuts just the other day. I saw two different brands on the shelf ... the first one had a big "U" with a circle around it, signifying that it was "kosher" ... while the second brand had no "U" and no "K" on the package, signifying that it was "traife" or "not kosher."

I immediately grabbed the non-kosher donuts and paid for them at the counter.

Does it really matter if something is "kosher" or not ? You betcha it matters, and it matters because whenever you buy something that's got a "U" or a "K" on it, what you're doing is paying homage to one of the most bloodthirsty gods that ever "popped out" from the sick imaginations of deranged men.

I'm talking about "adonoi elohaynu."

Have you ever noticed what's been going on with the Arabs of Iraq and Lebanon and Gaza ? Well ... maybe it's only a matter of time before they start treating YOU like an Arab. I realize that this is only my own opinion ... but imo you should buy "kosher" food products ONLY if you're trying to finance your own destruction.

2. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I just think the idea of "kosher" and "not kosher" are stupid. I mean, who cares? its stupid old superstition.

3. thinkfloyd07

thinkfloyd07 Senior Member

well i learned something new today, kosher has two meanings

4. odon

odon Slightly Popular

So, basically you are boycotting something predominantly Jewish people eat.
    You don't buyt it.
    I don't buy it.
    But, you have decided buying kosher products is financing something.
    Basically you are a prejudiced bigot.
    Well done.

5. HawaiianEye

HawaiianEye Member

odon is right.--And I'll add the opening post is one of the most stupid things I've read here,and that's saying alot considering some of the threads I've seen here.I boycott stupidity.

6. Didymus Doppelgänger

Didymus Doppelgänger Misfit Lover

What about Kosher Dill Pickles? They're so nummy.

7. HawaiianEye

HawaiianEye Member

You may be right odon,but often the two go hand in hand,well at least in his the OPs case.

8. odon

odon Slightly Popular

True.

9. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

Not only Jews, but everybody ... everybody's eating "kosher" food ... we're all paying tribute to organized Judaism whenever we buy "kosher" food at the local supermarket, i.e. unless we make an active decision NOT to buy it.

But it's very hard to avoid doing that. It's very hard to avoid buying "kosher" products at the local supermarket, since they are so ubiquitous.

That's right ...

I am convinced that you are definitely financing organized Judaism whenever you buy "kosher" food products. Some of that money invariably gets allocated to Israel, which is seeking to bring about the genocide of Arabs.

I am proposing a boycott of products which are aiding in the finance of a morally repugnant religious system.

10. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

I don't feel that you should have a right to make personal attacks against me or any other message poster. If you keep it up I promise that I will take the issue right to the forum administrator. Now, if you'd care to address the substance of my message without making unwarranted personal attacks, I invite you to do so.

11. odon

odon Slightly Popular

It wasn't meant to be a personal "attack".
    It just sounded like that is what you were...so I was just being honest.
    Some people are honest and admit they are bigoted and prejudiced.
    If you don't feel you are either bigoted or prejudiced...just consider what you are saying and the generalisations you are throwing around.
    You were basically saying don't buy Jewish food because all Jewish people are evil and are directly or indirectly funding attempts to wipe Arabs off the face of the earth...watch out you maybe next.
    How ridiculous does that sound if you think about how others may see it?

12. odon

odon Slightly Popular

I can't remember that last time I bought anything "kosher".
    Infact I don't think many supermarkets sell a hell of a lot of kosher food.
    So I am not quite sure how it is ubiquitous.

It would be a lot simpler and more honest to say:
    On the whole I don't like jewish people and I certainly don't like Israel or Judaism...
    Instead of all this BS about kosher food.

13. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

You ARE making personal attacks.

I am asking you for the last time to please stop making them.

I am proposing a boycott of "kosher" products for one simple reason ...

I simply don't want to finance a system of religion which is morally repugnant to me, and which imo is promoting the mass murder of gentiles in the Middle East.

I never said that ...

I am asking you to please stop putting words in my mouth.

I am convinced that organized Judaism is attempting to wipe the Arabs right off the face of the earth. I am talking about the Arabs of Iraq and Syria and Lebanon and Gaza and Egypt. It should be self-evident that organized Judaism is behind all of these wars of extermination in the Middle East, and the Iranians appear to be next in line. It's all been written into the sacred genocidal texts of Judaism, a.k.a. the "Talmud-Torah." I was living for quite a few years before the present wars ever came about, i.e. while the "war against terrorism" was still on the drawing board so to speak, so I got to see everything transpire in the news propaganda that was being spouted over the airwaves, and this was long before the actual hostilities ever commenced.

Israel is being funded by organized Judaism. If people would only boycott the zionist-owned newsmedia and all of the "kosher" products they see on the shelves at the supermarket, then organized Judaism would be left without a means to finance the genocide of goyim in the Middle East.

14. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

It could be that maybe you just don't know how to interpret the markings on the packages ...

It says on your ID that you're from England ... but I can assure you that kosher food is very widely distributed everywhere in the United States.

15. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

I'm willing to bet that you don't have a single shred of evidence in support of that opinion. It just so happens that various food companies are paying kickbacks to rabbinical councils in return for the privilege of having a "U" or a "K" on their packaging. It helps to raise funding for the rabbinical councils, and it also helps to increase the marketability of products from the standpoint of the companies that are paying the kickbacks.

I know the zionist mindset all too well because I used to attend Yeshiva. The zionists are mass-murderers par excellence, but if you dare to level any criticism against them they will point their bloody fingers at you and they will accuse you of being an "anti-semite." The internet is still the only arena that the zionists don't fully have control over, so you can screech those nonsensical tirades as much as you like for all I care ... they just don't carry any weight with people who can think for themselves.

16. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Yes I know they are widely distributed in the US. It is here too.
    You said it was ubiquitous.
    Like every second product was kosher.
    Clearly this isn't true.
    In any case, it now just seems you are saying you don't want people to buy anything Jewish.

If you don't want to buy anything Kosher or Jewish...fine.
    But you are going to have to come up with something other than anti-semitic BS, to change my mind.

EDIT; yOU SOUND HORRIBLY FAMILIAR.

17. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I don't believe in presenting evidence to fools over the internet.

The money usually goes to a rabbi individually, which can easily be then forwarded to the temple or whatever, but it's not direct... and it really isn't that much money.

I find the fact that you hate black people extremely disheartening. You really should learn to open up your heart and soul to diversity.

18. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

... spoken like a true goy-hating violent racist zionist.

19. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

You're right about the violent and goy hating.

I try to kill one goy per day, keeps my shooting steady. Gettin' ready for the race war.

20. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

If the money is ending up in the pockets of rabbis either individually or collectively, then it must be going toward the support of organized Judaism.

Judaism is a basically a racist ideology which is seeking to exterminate gentiles through military force and also via espionage and subversion.

It must be a gigantic heap of money, judging by the sheer massive quantity of "kosher" products which are being sold in the USA on a daily basis.