Ripped Off ...I really am starting to hate the internet

Discussion in 'Hip Business Network' started by ink2deep, Jun 23, 2009.

1. ink2deep

ink2deep Member

My boss recently applied for the Grants, Loans & Assistance Programs Guide online. Something messed up real bad while ordering. I must have clicked a link I shouldnt have, and she was scammed...the bastard took 500$ off her Visa (thankfully thats all the asshole got)and sent The Grants Loans & Asst Guide for the east coast, and some of its from the west coast of Canada, AND its for businesses that are worth OVER 500k hahaa omg Im loosing faith in everything right now, we are located in S.W Ontario. This was 2 weeks ago..I jsut found this out about an hour ago, a man from the Better Business Bureau was just in here, and was like, uh-oh...u got ripped off. What is wrong with ppl ...and why are government sites not protected better then that. Bullshit Im pissed.

2. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

This.

3. bekyboo52

bekyboo52 52~unknown~52

.... didn't yo mamma ever tell you don't do business with strangers...... or like NEVER TRUST THE INTERNET? :( yeah i know people are mean, but at least it was only 500$ but still thats a lot

4. SkunkCWCU

SkunkCWCU Guest

internet = ebil!

5. floes

floes Senior Member

take it to judge judy