Rate Obama's Success on a scale of 1 to 10!

Discussion in 'People' started by Aristartle, May 27, 2009.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

With 10 being the best, I'll give him a 1. I am sure the globalists rate him a perfect 10. He's doing a wonderful job destroying what's left of the country.

2. atla23

atla23 Member

dude he hasnt even been in office a year, geez

3. Pressed_Rat

So? He's already done about eight years worth of damage.

4. Individual

Individual Senior Member

I think he's only done about 3 years worth of damage to present, but if allowed to remain for eight years, the damage will be irreparable. Perhaps that will be true even after four years considering the haste to bring about some changes without giving any thought to the problems they will create in the future.

5. Pressed_Rat

The damage is already far beyond repair. The US economy has been gutted and sent abroad. In its wake is a mountain of ever-increasing debt that can never be paid back. Future generations born into this system will be nothing more than debt slaves to the system. This has all been done deliberately.

6. Individual

Individual Senior Member

I'll give Obama a break on the fact that the debt is not repayable, but he appears intent on making it an absolute certainty to the point that it can be used as a tool to totally and intentionally destroy the U.S.A. and it's Constitution.

7. atla23

atla23 Member

you guys are retarded, hes working with what was left from the Bush administration. Its too early to say jack shit. Things dont happen over night.

8. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

New IRS form coming with just two sentences=#1-How much did you make?#2-Send it in.

9. Individual

Individual Senior Member

Yes, were working our asses off trying to make sure they don't. Do you even have an idea of what is happening? 20 years old? wait a few decades and you'll know.

10. Pressed_Rat

Bush is the best thing Obama and his cultists have going for them. Otherwise they wouldn't have anyone to blame.

11. AvatarMN

Yeah, that sums up the anti-Obama sentiment. "I don't know anything, but I'm a-scared."

Reagan and Bush grew debt with wild spending that's not paid for, Obama plans to not only pay for his programs but also for the ones Bush didn't. Republicans increase spending and cut taxes for the rich, Democrats increase spending, but make the people who this country works for pay for it.

The bailout happened while Bush was president, genius. His treasury secretary came to Congress and said "if you don't pass this TODAY, we're ALL GONNA DIE", and members of both parties (bipartisan) bought it.

Bush and company did nothing but tell opponents to go fuck themselves. Obama and company water down bills in order to try and get Republican votes that they don't even need, and then a lot of the time they still don't get any of those votes. That's why Obama's bipartisan, to a fault IMO. It took a few years before anyone learned not to believe anything Bush said, it wasn't overnight.

12. AvatarMN

Obama is going to see that his programs are paid for, and Bush's too. Don't you remember that Clinton paid down Reagan's debt? Gouge the rich, they're the ones this country works for. They own this country and they get their money's worth, even with Democrat style taxes on them.

Are you saying that Obama has sent the economy abroad? Are you fucking nuts? I think you'll find Reagan and Clinton/Gingrich did that.

13. Pressed_Rat

Please exercise some reading comprehension skills. Did I say Obama sent the economy abroad? No, I didn't. I said the economy is unsalvageable because so much of it has been sent to China, which has happened over the course of the past 30+ years (and especially the last 15). I never said it was Obama's fault. It goes back many decades, even before Reagan and Clinton.

If you believe Obama is going to, or will even possibly be able to -- even if he wanted -- see that his programs are paid for and that he is going to somehow pay back all the debt this country owes (to the private bankers he works for), then I've got some beachfront property to sell you in Kansas. Obama has lied about everything else, and I certainly see no reason to believe this pipe dream he is trying to sell the gullible, dumbed-down public.

You cannot pay back the debt when you are hemorrhaging money like blood from a stab wound to the carotid artery. It's common sense. You cannot promise to repay debt when you are spending money in a way that is unprecedented in all of history, unless you rob the wealth from people who have rightfully earned that wealth -- not just the wealthy, but the working class as well.

Obama is a puppet just like Bush (I & II), Clinton, Reagan and all the others. I see them as nothing more than turncoats, so don't try to engage me in one of your partisan left/right debates. I am so not there.

Gouge the rich? Perhaps, unless they are one of the many elitist criminals Obama has lined his cabinet with, some of who were found to owe hundreds of thousands of dollars in back taxes. I guess it's OK to rob from the wealthy, as long as they are not of the same caliber as the elitist scum in charge.

14. Pressed_Rat

This is true. All this crap with the bailouts started with Bush, and is continuing with even greater intensity under Obama. Most people don't even realize that the TARP legislation that was passed under Bush, which has resulted in the loss of 9 trillion dollars that cannot be accounted for, was written up by former Secretary of Treasury, Henry Paulson, AND current Secretary of Treasury, Timothy Geither. The bailout was bipartisan in every way, so when the koolaid drinkers on the right try to deny this, it only makes them look as big of fools as the ones they're criticizing. People like Fawkes are right to criticize Obama, but not when they have condoned Bush for doing many of the same things.

15. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Let's see...unemployment actually dropped last month, but the national debt keeps climbing...he opens up new trade talks with Mexico and Canada, but it seems that would benefit Mexico and Canada more than it would the US...as we start to scale back our troops overseas the Taliban starts retaking control in parts of Afghanistan and there's a spate of new bombings in Iraq...and as we continue to wreak havoc with the environment we begin to feel its backlash.

I try to stay hopeful that things will eventually turn around but I, like many others, can't shake this gnawing sense that Obama's like a mechanic trying to fix a machine that's beyond repair. And if the US can't pull itself out of this morass then a world government seems inevitable.

Anyway, I gave him a 7 in the poll. He keeps trying and refuses to let it overwhelm him. That's pretty much what I was hoping for when I voted for him, I never expected him to come up with any miracle cures.

16. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

6 months ago the economy was nearing a depression and now it's almost out of a recession. I'll give him an 8.

17. Pressed_Rat

Well, if you believe that then I don't know what to tell you.

18. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

1. GDP -1% vs. -8% last quarter
    2. Unemployment -247,000 vs. -700,000 last quarter
    3. Home prices up for the first time in 3 years.

Things could be much worse right now.

19. Kempo

Kempo Member

Inflation has hit yet. Or taxes.

20. Pressed_Rat

I say big friggin' deal. It does not mean we are out of the woods because we are far from it. Right now we are witnessing only a temporary period of stabilization before the next phase kicks in, which many have been saying will be hyperinflation, and that's when things get really bad. When you expand the monetary base so greatly in such a short period of time, you are going to see repercussions from it. There are no ands, ifs or buts about it. The idea that the economy is getting better is quite simply a pipe dream. I am not buying it, and neither are many of the people I talk to. When you understand how the markets are being manipulated and have been flooded with excess liquidity, it begins to make more sense. The media focuses more on whether the stock market is up or down, as if that is any real indication of anything. There is so much people are not being told