What is your dream job?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Sylph ish, May 17, 2009.

1. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

[​IMG]

No I ain't calling you a dummy. :D

Maybe start with a food cart...I bet you could pick up some used equipment if you look around on the net. There were lots of these in Boise and I bet the owners were making a killing. My alcohol infused friends and I would stumble out of the bars at closing time and get a hotdog with sauteed onions and spicy brown mustard. The smell was awesome.

1 person likes this.
  2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

My dad decided to be a sheep farmer because he found cows too big lol. I'm like that as well :D
    Both my granddads were dairy farmers with cows. My dad also became a dairy farmer but with sheep.

3. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

A buddy of mine had the idea that after we were discharged we would move to either Florida or California and buy a car wash. We would show up every now and then to put in more soap and take out the quarters. The rest of the time we'd be stoned on the beach. :D

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Wondering what's ment with a dubai model?

5. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Instagram is my favorite of the social medias. Instagram influencer would be kinda cool, but it would depend upon on which topics I was influential upon.

6. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

I think my first attempt at job dreaming was when I was in first grade. We were instructed to draw what we wanted to be when we grew up, and I drew a figure skater, because during that time I really enjoyed watching figure skating. Sadly, I was told by my teacher that, that wasn't a realistic career choice. So, that dream was swiftly destroyed.

As age 11 I wanted to be a child criminal psychologist.

Between junior high and high school, I was in ROTC, and my shop class (because I was going to a vocational school) was machine drafting. So, I wanted to enter the air force as an architect. But, I found that they don't allow people with medical conditions, and I have medical conditions. They don't even allow people with severe acne.

In college, I was double majoring in architecture and social work, with a minor in child advocacy. My idea was to mainly be a social worker, but someday... when I get more credentials in social work, to build a multidisciplinary foster home. For example, a foster home that not only houses minors, but there are lawyers, caseworkers, doctors, etc So, instead of them going to a bunch of places to see a bunch of people, and telling them the same thing that they have told the last ten people... they get everything they need in one building. Well, mostly... everything. Anyways, I dropped out.

For a time in between everything I stated above... I wanted to be a model. I wanted to be a model to raise awareness of my medical condition, and similar medical conditons. I've said this a bunch of times on here, but I have a medical condition that has caused facial deformities. Of course, I didn't do that, because there are no agencies like that. At least, not none that I know of. And I know, and I knew back then that I wouldn't be able to get a freelance agent, because no photographer in their right mind would do that. So, if you don't work for an agency or have an agent/photographer then you're not going to be a model any time soon.

Again, for a time in between everything I stated above... I wanted to be a massage therapist or work at a spa giving facials, I think those people are called beauty therapists. I used to give massages and homemade facials to people. I like making homemade skincare. So, I thought about doing that as a job. But, I never looked into it, or tried approaching the idea in any way.

I wish I could save animals

I think that's everything.

1 person likes this.
  7. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Wishing gets one nowhere... doing something does.

What you would like to be based on your talents is more happening.

So I hereby declare that the best job for me would be dispensary operator, getting cannabis into the hands of the needy.

8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

http://youtu.be/KVFQutHBuT0

1 person likes this.
  9. broony

broony Banned

10. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Oh, I wanted to be a ninja too. I totally forgot about that. I wanted to learn jujitsu.