Selling

Discussion in 'Marijuana Price Watch' started by matt703541, May 17, 2009.

1. matt703541

matt703541 Member

So my dealer says to me the other day: "hey you wana be in a business?" so i was like sure why not. Anyway tomorrow he is getting 120 bucks worth of pot *free* and he'll give me a lot of it. He says he only needs 50 bucks from me (after i sell some of what he gave me) and i get to keep the rest as "payment" i figured i'd sell 2 grams for 30 and then another 1.5 for 20. does this sound like a good operation? cuz he can do the same every week.

2. lasttime

lasttime Member

haha sounds like bogus man. people make up a lot of shit when it comes to weed, i would bet your dealer doesn't come through, gives u a bunch of excuses, and then sells u a g for $20

3. matt703541

matt703541 Member

i dont have to pay anything at all. the stuff i get for free and i give him some of the money once i sell it. then i keep the rest. and i know this kid, where he lives, he even rides my bus. so if he bullshits me i can make his life miserable. (im not above torching his house)

4. lasttime

lasttime Member

I mean im not saying he's gonna rip u off or anything, it's just the type of deal thats' too good to be true. why would he front herb for so cheap when he could sell it dirt cheap and make more money than that.

5. xSOADxX075

xSOADxX075 Member

yeah you'll probably be getting schwag.

6. Capncrunk

Capncrunk Member

Yea that would be a good operation depending on how much weight you actually end up getting, and the above poster is right you probably will get some shit weed and if you know people that would buy that then go for it... nobody around here... I'm up to getting fronted QPs of heady dank buds by my dealer every week.

7. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

It's actually not as sketchy as it seems, I've known plenty of dealers do it with good customers before and it's a brilliant business move. Lots of people want to sell, but never save up enough money to buy enough weed to actually start selling, If you're willing to front weed to someone you trust, you make money off it, they make money off it, they keep selling weed hence they keep coming back to you to buy more weed and it keeps your own business more in the black.

Economics is fun

8. Just a daily toke

Just a daily toke Senior Member

^^

he knows

9. Lucky4u2day

Lucky4u2day Member

That's a smart move if things go right for everyone. i'm just north of You here in Mass where we just became medical MJ. I have a good friend locally who keeps me happy and I have a couple good friends I share with.

I'm getting fine med grade Org Hydro for under 3 bux a zip............. I think it's fair - what's up with You guys? I have several friends I let have 6Gs for a buck and eighths(2.5Gs) for 50.........and plenty for my personal pipe........ gonna go hit some Kandi Kush now..........:sunny:

10. rscott420

rscott420 Guest

When I was getting weed fronted to sell, dude hooked me up pretty cheap since the more he sold the cheaper he got it. So making a little less per oz or whatever was ok when I could get rid of enough for him he made up for the less profit per bag by more bags in all meant more overall cash and cheaper wholesale prices for him..

11. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

2.5 grams is a "1/8th"? :confused:

I don't put much stock in hyrdo. It can certainly be good weed but in general it is just a buzz word dealers use. People hear it and are willing to pay but it is not necessary to grow that way to have good weed. The grows I have seen that do get some big buds though.

I can pick up an oz for 180 and my guy usually hooks me up with a free oz or two every harvest. But I do help him trim and things like that. But in some dispenserys that same bud would be 300 an oz so your deal seems fair especially for the prices of the east coast.

To anyone who thinks it is a good idea to take fronted drugs I would suggest you know if your dealer is the type to be cool if your payment is a bit late. Or is he the type who will come find you. The drug business is like any other, sometimes people just are not buying.

12. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

I fucking howled at this.