65 replies to this topic

#51 AlwaysJusChillin

AlwaysJusChillin

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted September 03 2016 - 07:59 PM

I want a cute skinny Spanish girl in her early 20's like I am to pee on my stomach after she comes off my cock.

I love anything that's nasty, especially with a young Latin girl.

I don't know how to ask since if would seem weird coming from me. You couldn't tell what I'm into by my first impression. When you meet me I just seem like a regular person. 

#52 wildernesswanderer

wildernesswanderer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted October 16 2016 - 09:21 AM

I am into pee with anyone. I don't care. I love golden showers and want to explore more.

#53 JohnR

JohnR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted November 08 2016 - 09:35 PM

I really want my bf to piss on me, we've joked around about it. He tells me he is going to piss on me or wants me to piss on him as a joke. But when I say serious 'you do actually want it don't you?' He says 'fuck no, that's disgusting'

I want him to piss inside me while he is fucking me, I want him to piss on my face and in my mouth. But I'm way too scared to ask for it seriously.

#54 JohnR

JohnR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted November 08 2016 - 09:37 PM

We could be a perfect couple, idk if this makes me look very perv, but this turned me on

#55 Silverback64

Silverback64

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationUk

Posted November 14 2016 - 06:50 AM

I only like to do it in the shower.

I like to watch guys piss anywhere.  Maybe I'm envious of being able to aim.  ;)

This I really understand and its the same for me. The erotic voyeuristic vision of a woman allowing you to watch her do something that is uniquely feminine is a massive turn on.
Its the fact that the urethra is right in the middle of the vaginal opening. Women normally squat to pee too. Also panties down round ankles and the soft feminine butt cheeks looking like the Top of a heart. Also that very womanly sound a woman's pee sounds like when its a big urgent pee. Guys pee silently but women hiss in a very erotic way.

I'm not into being peed on but an wil! Let a woman do it for her pleasure. I've also peed on women as they've asked me to but I can take it or leave it.

The most erotic thing for me is the very voyeuristic vision of a woman opening her legs the her vulva to be for you and you can see it actually leaving her body .

#56 firsttimefourmuser

firsttimefourmuser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted February 23 2017 - 05:52 AM

let her piss all over me I love being weird

#57 neoprene_queen

neoprene_queen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 433 posts
  • LocationIn the Office or on the Beach

Posted March 07 2017 - 03:28 PM

I find it to be a lot of fun.

If I'm really turned on, I'll spread it around me, and moan.

But most of the time I just kind of giggle. It's more funny than sexy.

"Pineapple is just as important as the cheese, crust, and sauce."

#58 JoeyM51

JoeyM51

Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted March 22 2017 - 08:54 PM

Urine is sterile and was used on wounds during the Civil War. Only after it breaks down does it smell like ammonia. So if you are with a healthy person you are fine. Urine is basically filtered water from your body. All the bad stuff has been filtered out. My wife, our girlfriend and I used pee games on and off during our 44 years of marriage. Mostly the ladies peeing in my mouth or all over my body, in the shower. Last time I was made to drink a large glass of pee before I was allowed to have an orgasm. I have also peed on girls and in their mouths. 

Do not do it with morning pee. Too strong a tasted unless you are into BDSM games. Have the person doing the peeing drink a lot of water all day long. When it comes time to pee on you, it will mostly taste like water that way. For us, the peeing was the easy part of using me as a toilet. :)

#59 BBW_Lover

BBW_Lover

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted April 20 2017 - 06:11 PM

Good topic.

Have to share my experience.

After 15 years of marriage, I developed the desire to have my wife pee on me. For years I had been strongly turned on when she would come into the bathroom when I was in there, sit on the toilet and start pissing loudly. I love the should it makes as it leaves her lovely folds. The loud hissing and spraying should had me intrigued and wanting to get closer.

I had a hard time telling her and kept it to myself for a while. She has always been easy to share things with, but personally I have to get over the idea of saying it out loud first before I can process talking to her about it.

It progressed into fantasizing about her pissing all over me, on my face, and even swallowing some.

We were on our way out of town for an anniversary weekend (without our daughter) and I decided to tell her about my pissing interest.

She is quite an amazing woman and was very open to pissing on me. She said she was not sure about it, but that she would try it.

She could see how EXTREMELY AROUSED I was just talking about it and discussing doing it.

Later that day when we got to the hotel room she asked if it was a good time to try it. I was so turned on by this point that I wanted to go ALL IN for my first time trying it.

I asked her if it would freak her out if I was overcome with lust and I drank some, and she said if that is what I wanted to do it was okay with her.

I laid on the bathroom floor and she squatted over my face and very slowly started to piss. 

IT WAS SO FUCKING HOT and such a turn on I struggled to catch as much as possible in my mouth and greedily gulped it down. It tasted a little strong, but it was such a turn on I was literally shaking!!! She was very surprised by how much I liked it and she was pleased that it made me so happy.

Over the weekend I slurred down a good amount of my wife's fine golden wine and enjoyed every drop.

We are planning another vacation next month and I have some extremely HOT piss ideas to try out. I would love to be her personal urinal for the entire trip, but we will see how it goes.

She pisses on my hand some days when we can only sneak away for a few moments. She is so amazing, sometime she comes home and says "I have been saving a HOT PISS for hours and you better get in the shower right now if you want me to share it with you!!". 

Honestly, from my perspective, it is very intimate. I love my wife so much that I feel like this just brings us closer. I have shared this feeling with her and she is delighted that we can share something like this that brings us close together. She has no desire to enjoy my piss, and that is fine, but she said she will give me all the pee I can handle if I want it.

Damn I am the luckiest man alive!!

#60 ʈuɱɓɭiɳɠ.ƌičɛ

ʈuɱɓɭiɳɠ.ƌičɛ

🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲

• PipPipPip
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted April 20 2017 - 06:19 PM

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

348r02f.jpg

Click to shop at Weed Seed Shop