• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#21 punk_rock

punk_rock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted August 25 2013 - 01:08 PM

Its good fun. My gf and I do it as a very regular part of sex. As many people have said its sterile so no dangers! A good one that i enjoy is having her staddle my face, give her gentle oral and let her release lil squirts of piss over a period of time, feels great for both.

Have fun!!!!

#22 nz male

nz male

• PipPipPip
  • 3,708 posts

Posted August 25 2013 - 07:41 PM

When I'm in the shower, I always pee while in it & also use my pee for other kinky things. I also sometimes when I'm desperate to pee, try & hold off peeing for as long as I can just for the hell of it. I have never tasted my own pee. Don't know if I would like the taste ?

#23 Guest_RickIsHere

Guest_RickIsHere
  • Guests

Posted December 14 2015 - 09:50 AM

There's a voyeuristic aspect to watching people pee, and during sex - esp with another woman - you'll encounter urine accidentally.

Exactly so.

Especially for the opposite sex.

As a male, the girls peeing was something forbidden to you during adolescence.

I was involved for several years with a woman who always peed on me during sex.

Loved it.

#24 Average Ordinary Guy

Average Ordinary Guy

Average Ordinary Guy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 401 posts
  • LocationOntario Canada

Posted December 16 2015 - 08:38 PM

I Love pee play! It’s a huge turn on to me. Started with me watching my wife pee, then eventually move on to me going down on her after. Sometimes after my morning coffee I have to pee again, so instead of going to the washroom I will pee in my coffee cup and pour it down the sink and refill my cup with coffee. When I’m really in the mood I will pee in the cup, take it in my mouth and spit it in the sink.

I have wet my jeans while standing in the bathtub. That was hot. Almost every time I shower I will pee on myself.

Recently I have found myself fantasising about letting a man pee in my mouth. I am a oral bisexual so why not bring the two together, pee fetishes and cock sucking.

Okay I have a pee fetish, but I am I guess you say bladder shy. I have this friend with benefits & I get him down & I go to pee in his mouth, but then I can't. I drink a lot of water. Heck I've tried drinking a lot of things to see if anything would work and nothing. After he leaves or I leave I have to go or even before I see him or when I am with him I havo to go, but then I get on top of his face/mouth and nothing..... I feel so stupid and bad cuz I dominate him and threaten him then I get up there and notta. Its gotten to the point that he wants it. I don't know what to do.. Anybody have any suggestions?

My wife is the same she has to pee real badly and when she gets over me she can't pee. I don't know why, and have never found a resolution.

Exactly so.

Especially for the opposite sex.

As a male, the girls peeing was something forbidden to you during adolescence.

I was involved for several years with a woman who always peed on me during sex.

Loved it.

Yes doing the forbidden thing is part of the reason, being bad (wetting pants), and curiosity (voyeuristic aspect to watching people pee) is a big part of it for me.

• Running Man likes this

Treat every situation like a dog. If you can’t chew it, eat it, or fuck it. Pee on it and walk away. 

#25 fcciv

fcciv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted March 04 2016 - 12:48 AM

Any single females who are interested in peeing for me? (male)

#26 Wet_finger

Wet_finger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted March 09 2016 - 11:24 AM

yeah, i tried it. both ways (him peeing on me and me peeing on him). cant say i didnt like it. but it wasnt something that amazed me.

#27 nz male

nz male

• PipPipPip
  • 3,708 posts

Posted March 21 2016 - 07:25 PM

I'm into urethra play - inserting things into it & it feels very kinky doing it

#28 I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear

voice of sexy

• PipPipPip
  • 38,964 posts

Posted March 21 2016 - 08:26 PM

this is why you shouldn't just ban someone because they annoy you.  without hipforums to occupy their time and talk them down from their bad ideas, they end up sticking things into their dickhole.

• dangermoose likes this

#29 Stevemac10

Stevemac10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted April 18 2016 - 10:10 AM

It's warm

#30 Stevemac10

Stevemac10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted April 18 2016 - 10:11 AM

It's very erotic once you get passed the hell no part! Very erotic for both. Love it