• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#11 tommyhot

tommyhot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted May 09 2009 - 05:14 AM

I dig the pee. I've drank lots of mine over the years as well.

#12 robin banks

robin banks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted May 09 2009 - 05:17 AM

Water sports can be fun

#13 Boogie_Boy

Boogie_Boy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted May 10 2009 - 12:34 AM

cmmon boogie boy show me what you go . show me the force ( technique)

LOL. Well, if you want to read some of my stories, just find them in some of the other piss fetish threads. I wouldn't want to copy and paste. If you want to know my techniques, just let me know what you want to try with your gf and I'll private message you and tell you all you want to know.

#14 andiwinters

andiwinters

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted May 10 2009 - 09:20 AM

I think the last time I went down on Jen she might have peed a bit in my mouth when she cane (I know I've done it a little when Mike has been eating me).

I think if I was going to try it (and I've been considering having a go at least once as I think you should try almost anything once (and then once more to check!) - I'd probably try it with Jen. The idea of having her standing over me (in the bath I assume) and watching her piss over me before I lick her little cunt clean definitely does something for me...

#15 RokMyBobbySox

RokMyBobbySox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted May 23 2009 - 07:27 PM

The guy that I most frequent with now is asking me to do the "water sports" with him. I have never done it and don't know if I could. Stage fright and all. He he. Ever since we have talked about it I been 'researching it' and fiinding it as such a turn on. All he wants to do though is simply eat me out while I sit on his face and then piss on him.. so he can eat me while he is covered in it and I taste like it. I think its hot now. IDK though.. still shy even though we did pretty much everything else he he.. er besides scat.

#16 scrubs900

scrubs900

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted August 24 2013 - 02:39 PM

Okay I have a pee fetish, but I am I guess you say bladder shy. I have this friend with benefits & I get him down & I go to pee in his mouth, but then I can't. I drink a lot of water. Heck I've tried drinking a lot of things to see if anything would work and nothing. After he leaves or I leave I have to go or even before I see him or when I am with him I havo to go, but then I get on top of his face/mouth and nothing..... I feel so stupid and bad cuz I dominate him and threaten him then I get up there and notta. Its gotten to the point that he wants it. I don't know what to do.. Anybody have any suggestions?

#17 Rudenoodle

Rudenoodle

Minister of propaganda

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,734 posts

Posted August 24 2013 - 03:13 PM

I piss on my feet every morning and night in the shower, it supposedly kills athletes foot or something.
The maestro says it's Mozart, but it sounds like bubblegum.

"The rabbi gets the salary, and the mohel gets the tips."

#18 silk896

silk896

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts

Posted August 24 2013 - 06:55 PM

There's a voyeuristic aspect to watching people pee, and during sex - esp with another woman - you'll encounter urine accidentally.

But as far as wanting to use it as a sexual fetish - I don't have that button.

Ahhh. I wish!

#19 Michaeldc4444

Michaeldc4444

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted August 24 2013 - 07:02 PM

I once peed inside a girl she loved it because she loved the feeling of cum being shot in her when I pulled my dick out all the piss came out lol
  • Average Ordinary Guy likes this

#20 bonita95

bonita95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted August 25 2013 - 08:23 AM

my lover said my chest leans forward when i wee. weeing feels good obviously cos you are relieving your tightness after drinks :)

Click to shop at Zamnesia