• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#1 coolkenny13

coolkenny13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted April 28 2009 - 06:55 AM

ok so how many of you have pee fetishes here . stories ? tried it ? or anything ? post here ? . i myself have this fetish and me and my girlfriend want to try it . she basically wants to pee on my body and mouth kind of thing . is it safe to do this thing . also can i just pee in her mouth .if anything gets swallowed its not harmful right ? i know many of yourll find it disgusting but people do have these fetishes . so post your stories here

#2 Nitepanther

Nitepanther

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted April 29 2009 - 08:12 AM

Urine is sterile so it's perfectly safe to play around like that. Yeah it's a little weird but who cares what someone on a message board thinks? If you're both into it and having fun, go for it.

#3 Kama

Kama

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted April 29 2009 - 08:49 AM

I am a big fan of it myself. My wife first introduced me to it in the shower one day, without telling me what was going on. We always mess around some, putting my cock between her legs and wiggling around and stuff, but that day she let go with a nice hot piss all over my cock. We have enjoyed different pee related play since then. It is very arousing and intimate if you ask me.

One thing - if you plan to actually drink it as in swallow, you will have to prepare yourself mentally a bit beforehand. There is a reflex reaction or something that makes it very hard to swallow the first time or two. First time I tried it, I was choking, sputtering, eyes watering (not that you could tell lolol) and the wife was like "wow that looked uncomfortable" and I was like" No, it was insanely erotic and arousing!"

One of my favorite aspects of this isnt directly related to it though - these days, if we are out and I say something like "Hey I'm thirsty, lets grab a drink" she will give me this sly little smile & wink and say something like "I can give you a drink right now!"

its hot.
  • Average Ordinary Guy likes this

#4 coolkenny13

coolkenny13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted April 30 2009 - 09:39 AM

nice ! so you have tried swallowing and drinking it on many occasions ? im not uncomfortable or anything . just really wanted to try something cool and new for both of us .what else have you tried doing with the pee. i mean not like you can do anything much with pee but the cock between the legs and she pissing on it was a nice thing . any other ideas
  • Stevemac10 likes this

#5 Kama

Kama

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted April 30 2009 - 10:46 AM

We went from that to me laying down so she could get it all over, wherever she felt like aiming lol.

I only started getting it in the face recently, done it a few times now. Protips: dont go for the first morning pee, and after she has a few drinks, it might as well be water.
  • Average Ordinary Guy likes this

#6 Boogie_Boy

Boogie_Boy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted May 06 2009 - 08:21 PM

Pissing is such a HUGE FETISH FOR ME. I do it almost everyday. If you want I'll post my techniques to see if you want to try them with you gf...or when you jerk off.

#7 Kama

Kama

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted May 06 2009 - 08:33 PM

be careful, Boogie Boy takes it to a whole other level....

:eek:

#8 Boogie_Boy

Boogie_Boy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted May 06 2009 - 09:34 PM

be careful, Boogie Boy takes it to a whole other level....

:eek:

ROFL!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!!!!!
Yes! Yes I do. ;) lol...

#9 coolkenny13

coolkenny13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted May 07 2009 - 12:45 AM

cmmon boogie boy show me what you go . show me the force ( technique)

#10 tomboy_chick

tomboy_chick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted May 07 2009 - 08:17 AM

i don't have this fetish, but i have discovered that guys like to watch me pee. so i sometimes leave the bathroom door open for them.

Click to shop at In Harmony Herbs and Spice