How To Do Cold Water Extraction (CWE)

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Dillygirl, Apr 19, 2009.

1. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

It stuck dilly....

2. mrhigh88

mrhigh88 Member

3. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

how long are we supposed to keep it in the fridge for?

4. mephist00

mephist00 Member

Keep it in the fridge until it starts to form ice..
    This is DEPENDING on the depth of the bowl/cup you are using. Dont let it freeze, just when a little ice forming on top is best way to tell its ready.

I use a Rubbermaid food container, 9x9x2 inches... the water is thinned out, and is ready within 10 minutes w/100ML of water & pillz

finally a sticky on CWE's, that should reduce a few thousand repetitive posts on how to do this hehe...

and yea, nice writeup dilly.. thats exactly how i do my CWE's.. except i've never used a cloth, i just use good coffee filters, cheaper ones are kinda papery

5. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

Okay, now that it's stuck and I gave all the credit where credit is due, CAN I THANK THE ACADEMY???:rofl:

6. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

yes now the academy can be thanked ;)

7. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

Well thank you, thank you verrrry muuuch.:D

I have to go find a new lulz cat for my sig.

8. Slingblade

Slingblade Member

Dilly, pet me. :p

9. mrhigh88

mrhigh88 Member

how long you think 30mg should stay in the freezer of hyrdo

10. mrhigh88

mrhigh88 Member

giving it my first go ill let u know how it goes

11. mrhigh88

mrhigh88 Member

it just went down the hatch i hope i did it right

12. mrhigh88

mrhigh88 Member

YEAH I FEEL GREAT AND I only did 30mg of the good hydros the greenish ones 10's and i have a some what tolerance mixed with some somas and tequila OMG yes

13. JenMc54

JenMc54 Guest

I'm so late in the game, never heard of this but my meds are so not even working anymore, the only reason I take them now is to avoid withdrawls.

This question may have been answered and I may be stupid for asking, but can you do this process with extra strength Tylenol or no? If so how many should I do? I take 40mg Oxy twice a day and 4 10mg of vicodin, and it doesn't even touch my pain or come close. my doctor won't up my dose, so looking for other options.....

14. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

Is the freezer / fridge step absolutely necessary? You can't just stir it in cold water? What if you put in an icecube?

15. xompel

xompel Members

does it matter (with nurofen plus extraction) if the finished solution is still murky? i just did an extraction using this method {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_ThfoEL5f0} and yes, most of the gunk remained at the bottom of the glass but the finished solution that was filtered still was abit white and murky. does this matter? is there still ibuprofen in it ? or can it be congested?

16. JoanPercs

JoanPercs Members

Great info Dilly, I think more people should know about cold water extraction. I use painkillers often and it would be severely damaging to my liver if I didn't use CWE. It was hard at first because of the lack of information so posts like yours are incredibly helpful and I just hope more people see it. I've also found the wikipedia article about it quite helpful (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_water_extraction) and also this website completely dedicated to CWE, which has a great introduction to cold water extraction.

17. gilberts

gilberts Members

i have mixed one cold water right know, but i hope i will do the next things in easy steps without any worry.
    clash royale astuce