Nude with visitors in your home?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by curious78, Apr 16, 2009.

1. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

depends which friends are visiting. I consider my deck , my screen house and hot tub to be my personal nude area. My hot tub is a clothes free hot tub. I do not allow bathing suits or clothes in the hot tub. 99% of the time. I have made an exception for two family members

NudistTed and Dude111 like this.
  2. Nakednudist

Nakednudist Members

Hi all. Just joined Hip Forums.

I'm a single male nudist. I'm always naked at home, friends and family know what to expect when visiting me. My house my rules. Some strip down and join me bring totally comfortable. I hear more complaints of my cigar smoke than my nudity.
    My thoughts on this subject.

3. akimbo1

akimbo1 Members

Since I'm always naked most of my husband's friends, family and workers have seen me naked and never any complaints just plenty of compliments. I really love teasing the guys and seeing their appreciation. Favorite for teasing are his brothers as I sit on their laps.

Joe90, bill697cu, Joshua Van and 2 others like this.
  4. sidss

sidss Banned

depends who the visitors are/ who they know. if its my bf's friends, more than likely they've slept with me so i dont mind staying nude. same with my lover's friends or delivery people, i cover up a little for them tho. if its someone my parents know or something then obviously not.

5. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

How did she take it?

6. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Did you mind ficking them?

akimbo1 likes this.
  7. NudistGirl96

NudistGirl96 Newbie

Depends on who the visitor is, but if it’s friends. I stay naked. Sometimes they’ll get naked too.

bry75, bill697cu, Nakednudist and 2 others like this.
  8. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

My wife and I are nude a home a lot of the time. The hot tub is a no cloths rule when friends come over and we hot tub they know it’s no cloths. When our grown children and grandchildren come to visit we are fully clothed.

9. Steveh

Steveh Members

We've gotten so many people naked in our hot tub with us, it helps that the wife is the first one naked!!

RIJACO, bill697cu and Jesse49 like this.
  10. Lord Nick of Smith

Lord Nick of Smith Members

our home only has one neighbour. and she accepts that we are nudists, me more than my wife but she is sometimes nude when she calls round. if we have workmen due. I dress but delivery companies can arrive unannounced. so they often see me / us in summer I very often sit out on the patio with a book. our neighbour will come and join us she remains dressed and just acts as she should, ie:- normally

NudistTed likes this.
  11. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well, there’s a time and place for everything. To judge friends that don’t accept it when they come over to visit (and probably with their kids), I think is a little harsh. Yes, it is your house. Yes, you should be comfortable to do what you want in your own domicile- but come on. If a co-worker from the job, or, on a very rare occasion, if a supervisor from the job comes over, do you really want them to see you nude? Your business out there all over the workplace? Are you ok with being outside where neighbors might see you, neighbors’ kids might see you- and then take pics of you and post you all over social media? If you’re ok with ALL those things, by all means, do what feels comfortable to you, I’m all for it.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2023
    NudistTed likes this.
  12. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

63A3BF6D-7682-48D7-B01B-C0E4445F265D.gif

Tristan McQuern likes this.
  13. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

Growing up I learned that we let them know we were nudist before they came over then asked them what their comfort level was with joining us or if they were ok with us being nude. We were very accommodating in ensuring their comfort over ours in fact we would be very uncomfortable knowing they were! This resulted in many scenarios where in some cases they started clothed but ended up nude. We all always had a good time. And they always came back. Life is about compromise and not forcing your way through it!

Sean Tom, Joe90 and NudistTed like this.
  14. Steveh

Steveh Members

So true, we've had many people join us nude while visitng us

15. PrettyfeetANNA

PrettyfeetANNA Pan poly trans female

My apartment is always clothing optional for anyone that wants to participate. I am always nude at home

16. tucsonalan

tucsonalan Members

We have nudist friends. When they're at our home, were all nude.

Sean Tom and RIJACO like this.
  17. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

Similar, all my closest friends know I am a nudist and have seen me nude anyway, some are nudists too. I can walk around nude outside my house too, it's a fairly quiet area anyway, and my neighbours all know too. Sometimes people knock on my front door and I don't hear it, so they wander round to my back garden and find me sunbathing nude. Never an issue. Some have stripped off for the first time at my house and found it liberating. My builder visited today, didn't care I stayed nude.

18. tucsonalan

tucsonalan Members

It just feels so good to be nude! Yeah, we may get laid more than those who are clothed most of the time, I don't know. Sex between us is pretty spontaneous. We've had sex in our yard with another couple - no swapping. That is so hot!!

NudistTed likes this.