Nude with visitors in your home?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by curious78, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Nudebob

Nudebob Members

My friends know I'm likely to be nude if they come over. Those who don't mind just come over, those who are uncomfotable with it call ahead. Some come over and join me.

2. StanleyMAg

StanleyMAg Members

I think his name was Mike on BSB, he did a scene with his cousin. Hes been on other commercial sites, too...but nice to know he has fun outside of work.

3. Bobbaford

Bobbaford Members

Can I ask, how did you 'announce' to your friends that you are a naturist / nudist?
    My friends 'joke' about me liking to be nude, so this summer I've arranged a bbq, that's clothing optional! Hoping that helps break down some walls as I'd love to get to situation where I can just be naked the majority of the time at home

akimbo1 likes this.
  4. Danni_leggs

Danni_leggs Members

When we have guests I usualy put on a pair of daisy dukes, mini skirt or a oversized t-shirt....and tease and flash every chance I get...lol

5. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

All my friends know I'm a naturist and most fully accept it and accept me being nude in my own house and at theirs too, I have many naturist friends who are also nude so it is normal anyway. Some friends wouldn't describe themselves as nudists but do get nude at my home simply because I am and then enjoy things like sunbathing nude together for example.

But I want my visitors to be happy and comfortable when they visit me, out of respect to them if they are uncomfortable with my nudity I will cover up. I know some that are uncomfortable with it so cover up before they arrive.

Only time I really don't like covering up is when sunbathing in the garden, I hate tan lines, or using the hot tub. I've had people who've joined me for sunbathing or in the hot tub who have started off in swimwear and been so relaxed about my nudity they've ended up nude themselves and now join me naked every time.

When answering the door if someone unexpectedly knocks or rings there isn't time to get dressed quick, I'm careful not to reveal all at the door, but if it's someone who ends up coming in they see me naked and then I make a quick decision as to whether to cover up or not. Neighbours quickly got used to my nudity and don't mind at all but I do realise some people don't like it so I cover up.

Joe90 and NudistTed like this.
  6. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Many of our neighbors at our winter home are nudists and members of the nude resort down the block. When I am home I am naked and if the neighbors stop by I dont need to worry about covering up what they have already seen. Bummer that I dont have the same situation at our northern residence.

Joe90 and Dude111 like this.
  7. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I hear ya... Ya gotta be scared of some idiot over-reacting to it!!

8. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

I t depends on who comes to visit, but most of the time my wife and I don't get dressed for visitors.

Joe90 and NudistTed like this.
  9. Aranmich

Aranmich Members

I'm always nude, so all visitors see my body. My husband has come to accept this for the most part, as he is not a nudist; we've just had a couple instances where he wanted me to cover up (I didn't). The first time was when his boss and the company attorney came over to go over a contract (hubby has a home office). He really didn't like them seeing me naked, but I answered the door and told them I'm a nudist and they said it was fine. I was hanging curtains that day so there was a little more jiggling and bending than usual. He was upset that his boss could see "every square inch" of my body but the boss seemed fine.

The only other time it was a problem was last week, when my husband's ex wife and her new husband dropped some items off at our house unexpectedly. We were actually having sex when we heard the doorbell, so when he saw who it was he wanted me to cover up. I kind of understand this because when I'm aroused, it's very noticeable and it was definitely obvious that day because my vulva were beet-red and very swollen and my clitoris was erect and poking out. But I stayed naked and we even chatted for a few minutes.My husband claims that when I leaned over to reach in the cupboard my anus and vaginal opening were in full view of her new husband. So he was mad that this guy knows what I look like while aroused. We had a very similar situation where his dad and brother saw me right after my husband performed oral sex on me, so I was very wet and swollen, my breasts and belly were flushed and my nipples and clitoris were sticking straight out... He didn't say a word!

I shouldn't have to cover my body in my own home and it's been different but I think my husband is starting to get used to that.

glennmw likes this.
  10. Mike Williams

Mike Williams Members

Well, it sounds like you're moving somewhere somewhat remote from the city. You may be able to arrange for a place for people to park where anybody who would be offended wouldn't see anything. Maybe, have some sort of doorbell sort of thing, where you go out and meet them. But, the people you know would be okay with it, you tell them the other way to just come on in.

This works well, if you know they'd be okay with it. But, my question would be how do you communicate to people that you'd be okay with them seeing you nude without making them feel uncomfortable if they wouldn't be okay with it? It would be a shame if you had some friends who would really like to go nude, too, but didn't want to bring it up for fear of being embarrassed.

11. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Yeah right. I call bs.
    Like you couldn't wait an hour or so with the curtains, till your husband's guests leave.

[​IMG]

12. modeve

modeve Members

I was reading posts concerning nudity, as I am a nudist too, but mostly at home, though some of my friends and even sister know it. Well, next month my sister with her husband would be visiting us and stay here for a couple of days. My husband, also nudist, is of the opinion that we should not change our life style, and before they visit us, we should make it clear. He knows about my sister's nude living. I have discussed matter with my sis. She has given us green signal to remain so. But I still think would it be comfortable for us to stay nude?

13. modeve

modeve Members

I have read your post but wish to make it clear that I myself desire to stay nude when my sis and BIL visit us. The most comforting point is my husband's desire. He is surely not objecting to my nudity before guests. I am only hesitant to think of BIL's reaction that he might (rather will) get erection, and also my husband, having seen two nude women. Should it let be continue or......?

14. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

I guess you are just looking out too much for things to worry about. You all four want to stay nude together, it happens in a private setting, you are all adult (i think so), so what's the problem if one of the guys may get a visible sign of feeling good? I would consider this a a proof of wellbeing and health, and maybe even as a compliment. It's all natural and harmless. You shouldn't make a big deal about it.

waynedunn likes this.
  15. modeve

modeve Members

Thanks for good advice and encouragement. We have decided to go nude when guests are here.

16. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

my new boyfriend likes me nude when he is home. he lets me wear one of his unbuttoned long dress shirts if he has friends over because i am still shy around strangers. but when i sit on his lap he opens my shirt so his buddies can see my body and brags about his little taiwanese girlfriend

akimbo1, glennmw and Vanessa94 like this.
  17. glennmw

glennmw Members

we are a
    we are nude all the time if visitors come by we stay that way some join in if they cant accept it then not your friends find the kids usually the first to get nude then parents soon follow

18. quark

quark Parts Unknown

In response to the thread title:

I think Louis C.K. got in trouble for that.

19. Bobbie52

Bobbie52 Members

Many of our friends are nudists so they usually join us. There are a few friends who are quite comfortable with our nudity and while they call before coming over, we don’t dress. Unannounced visitors may find us dressed in our quick coverup gear and we make no apologies or explanations.
    When relatives come for a visit, they know know we’ll be nude at times and some of them choose not to make overnight stays.

20. Cristelion

Cristelion Members

When I have guests at home, my main concern is that they feel comfortable, so it depends of the confidence or attitude of the visitor. Some friends are comfortable If I stay naked -or simply they doesn't matter- and other not, so I often adapt to the visitor.

Bobbie52 likes this.
  21. Steveh

Steveh Members

We usually get our friends and neighbors used to it by being nude in our hot tub with them

Dude111 likes this.
  22. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I love being nude!!!!!!!