Nude with visitors in your home?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by curious78, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Joe skin

Joe skin Member

I often put robe on when some one comes. Most of my visitors know that I have a bathtub installed in my back yard, so they usually haller ahead if they are coming around the back to find me.

2. cuddlefart

cuddlefart Member

Everyone who visits me knows I'm a nudist so there's no need to cover up. :)

waynedunn likes this.
  3. dragondenoir

dragondenoir Member

I am always naked. They are know and expect me to be nude before they come over. We don't get visitors since we live out in the middle of no where.

waynedunn and louisiananudistcpl like this.
  4. dragondenoir

dragondenoir Member

I rarely wear clothes now. Anyone who comes to my house, know that I am always naked. It took our ups guy to get use to us. But if it is someone new, I have them sit the package on my porch.

akimbo1 and louisiananudistcpl like this.
  5. nudist60

nudist60 Member

most of my friends except the way I am some even spend nude time with me

akimbo1 likes this.
  6. ginanudist

ginanudist Members

sure, enjoy it!

7. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Thats about the truth of it all!!!!

8. JustJT

JustJT Members

Some of our friends just roll with it or join in on casual nudity. Most call ahead. But it doesn't phase us. Nudity is natural.

1 person likes this.
  9. Shakti_Om

Shakti_Om Local Pixie

I was intent on having a whole nude day yesterday - day off and no need to go out etc.. However some friends called around later one of whom tends to stare rather strangely when I'm nude so I would rather cover than feel like a side-show :clown:

Sx

Naughty Couple likes this.
  10. Dude111

Ahhhhhhhhhh pay it no mind!!!

Just get Nude and let them enjoy :)

1 person likes this.
  11. kdubb

kdubb Visitor

I'm a complete and total nudist at home. As soon as I walk in the door, I go to my bedroom and strip. I remain completely nude until I have to leave again--year round. This has been my routine since I moved out of my parent's home 30 years ago. Most people who come to see me already know that I'm always nude at home and I fiercely protect my right to do so. I refuse to change my habits at home just because I have company. It's my home, my rules--they are guests. If they don't like it, then they don't have to come to my home to see me, we can arrange to meet in other settings that makes them more comfortable.

12. Dude111

THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Your really not shy??

What if your parents come visiting?? (Im not trying to be smart,i just am asking)

13. kdubb

kdubb Visitor

Dude111,

I appreciate your questions. There's a difference between shyness and modesty. Depending on the situation, I can be shy sometimes, but I'm not usually modest. As for my parents, when I was growing up my Dad was nude around the house alot--not always but often. Mom would be nude occasionally, but not often. She didn't mind nudity at home, but just didn't join in much. So, when Dad was nude, I would usually join him. Modesty was never an issue within my family growing up. So, to answer your question about when my parents come visit me, Dad usually joins in and Mom just shrugs it off.

akimbo1, nudewalker and stoat69 like this.
  14. deleted

deleted Visitor

i guarantee lingerie is more stunning..

15. Vasssue

Vasssue Members

Some of my friends will sunbathe nude with me in my backyard.

16. nudewalker

nudewalker Members

when the woman my wife babysits for comes to our house, the woman expects to see me naked or semi-naked, duet to the fact that one day when she arrived, i was wearing my shorts 'cause i knew she was coming unknown to me at that time my penis was showing from the leg of my shorts. she told me that she could see it and said to me'i know you are a nudist so you don't have to cover up for me. boy that was a relief nowwhen shecomes over i am nude, and to this day she smiles when she sees me naked.

17. hueyflyer

hueyflyer Members

At home, we are nude most of the time. Our rear yard is enclosed by a privacy fence that enables us to sun and swim nude outside. It's not uncommon for one set of next door neighbors to come over unannounced. We have been either in the house or out back on countless occasions when they have just walked in. They have done this individually or in a family group (mom, dad, teenage son & daughter) for as long as I can remember.
    The neighbors on the other side also stop by but they are also nudists so it doesn't matter if we are dressed or not.
    We have other friends that will call ahead and we will make sure that we are dressed for their visits. Family members also drop in and again if we are naked we just stay naked!

akimbo1 and popper like this.
  18. Most of my friends and family are comfortable with my nudity. But I do have friends that aren't comfortable with it, and I put on clothes when they come over. I also have friends that are comfortable with my nudity who don't mind me coming to their house naked. Most friends and family that are uncomfortable with it call ahead of time. Those that aren't are free to come over whenever they wish.

It's my house, but I want my guests to be comfortable.

19. meeses

meeses Member

NakedTracy

It shows great respect to others, cool

20. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

I am always nude at home although most of our friends are not nudist they are comfortable with me being nude and would never ask me to cover as they know how much I hate clothes . I actually managed to really piss off one of my friends by being dressed in shorts when she arrived long story will write in full if people would like to know .