i can guarantee free water and access to elecricty anywhere in the world.

Discussion in 'Activism' started by azygous420, Mar 30, 2009.

1. azygous420

azygous420 Member

not like I would build it with out doing the math on it, all I know is that Wind and Solar is not an option so yeah that's where I'm at now is crunching numbers to find an ideal sized system that will maintain it self based on the amount of power it makes, and Remember any power we don't use the power company has to buy from me. So that's revenue too to help with upkeep on the system.

And woot Hunter S Thompson!

2. azygous420

azygous420 Member

The reason I say free water is because you want to move as much water as you can to get as much Watts as you can, so giving it away for free will increase flow and thus increase revenue

3. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

so have you bothered to crunch ANY numbers here? i mean pertaining to system requirements etc?? or are you just assuming this is cost effective and feasible because you saw a website for a machine that condenses water from the air?

4. azygous420

azygous420 Member

it is sustainable with out that machine at all. all you need is a water source and the sun to boil the water and send it to an elevated reservoir to generate AC on its way down to supply homes. The water condenser is if you need the tower to make AC 24/7 if you don't need the power and would just like to use the sun to get a little free power well then you only need a physical distillery basically and a turbine.

Its simply A way to harness the power of the sun with out solar panels and to harness it as Alternating Current instead of Direct Current and get clean drinking water from a source. you can add condensers, and rain water collectors to add to the volume of stored water to be used for power creating, and then you can use a condenser where there isn't a large enough natural source of water.

5. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

you didnt answer my question. all you did was repeat how the proposed system works.

6. azygous420

azygous420 Member

is it sustainable with just a condenser? that I have no clue, but depending on the efficiency of that condenser probably, it is still just a way to store kinetic energy that the sun already stored in the water in the atmosphere by using its light and heat. So I have not done the math but a network of these towers could bring free water to people all over the globe with the pretense of selling the Alternating Current to its suppliers.

7. azygous420

azygous420 Member

Well did some math and not possible at smaller scale so I will try to find what scale it is effective at.

8. azygous420

azygous420 Member

This technology is the same thing as what mountains do though, they use the sun to evaporate water deposit it high up and run off makes rivers, and dams make hydroelectric power. :p who is willing to invest?

9. caliente

caliente Senior Member

Doesn't it seem odd to you that no one has made this work? If it was as simple as you claim, these towers would be everywhere, all over the world.

And you're not going to get anyone to invest without seeing something real. If you were to make one of them, and it actually worked, I guarantee that you would have investors beating down your door.

You know the old saying ... "if it sounds too good to be true ... "

10. caliente

caliente Senior Member

LOL ... no answer.