i can guarantee free water and access to elecricty anywhere in the world.

Discussion in 'Activism' started by azygous420, Mar 30, 2009.

1. azygous420

azygous420 Member

I have a ingenious way to use hydroelectric power to grant free water to anyone anywhere on earth. You Build a tower with an Ecoloblue like device that makes 1000s of liters per day which would be stored in a gigantic elevated reservoir. From there drinking water would be pumped physically by gravity down ward to generate electricity to run the Ecoloblue and power near by communities. As well as desiring to pump the drinking water to allow more flow by which the generators are run.

2. azygous420

azygous420 Member

3. Wortels

Wortels Guest

Can you condense so much water with that in the arid regions of the world?? 'up to 5000 liters' probably relates to the really humid regions, where there is no lack of water anyway. And even then, with 5000kg of water in an elevated reservoir, I doubt if you can get usable amounts of energy from that.

4. ChronicTom

ChronicTom Banned

the structure to hold 5000kg of water high enough to give you any useable power amount would put the cost of it way beyond what you would recoup.

Maybe if you built it on a mountain top and used the fall of the land it 'may' produce more then it costs to build.

Even then, the amount of power you would get for the money and effort put into it would be a tiny percentage of what a wind generator on that same mountain would provide.

5. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

no you cant. this is ancient technology dating back to before the pyramids.

a couple years back i dug really deep into this because someone was thinking of using this technology in the california desert.

the lower the humidity the larger the catch basin you need.

and this machine appears to have its operating limits beyond simple space required.

from the website he provided.

beyond that,this system seems to require a great deal of power to operate it to begin with.

so while it sounds great the way the OP presented it,in reality its nowhere close to the dream machine he makes it out to be.

6. azygous420

azygous420 Member

The point is you make a company, and they build the towers for free everywhere, and yes the devices will condense water any where in the world or you can set up a tower over an existing water source. The point is you give drinking water for free, to get more water flow, then sell the electricity you make by moving free water to pay for the company.

Also you don't have to pay anything to get the reservoir full of water to start the cycle!!! You can use the sun to boil water from a source to power one facility, and then use that power to condense water at another someplace else, or use the power to maintain your reservoir when there isn't enough sun at times.

7. hippiehillbilly

lol, so if its so simple and easy why dont ya jump right in there and do it??

as i said,the companies own website says you need 35% humidity for it to work. that leaves a 1/3 of the world out right there.

you make the company? so you have the capital to start this company? can you build even one of these contraptions much less build hundreds all over the world for free??

just another dreamer without the ability to critically think through a idea..

8. azygous420

azygous420 Member

It is not perpetual energy it is merely harnessing the power of the Sun and Gravity to make electricity and drinking water. I am going to build one in my back yard to never pay for water of power again.

9. azygous420

azygous420 Member

You don't have to relay only on condensing water with power, YOU CAN USE THE SUN TO BOIL IT OUT of the ground USING THE SUN (FREE) at an existing source, and link tower by power lines.

The Ecoloblue is to use as a back up when the sun isn't powering the reservoir

Its not a stand alone machine unless you have a water source. It has to join a network

10. hippiehillbilly

of course you are,, and wont..:rolleyes:

be sure and let us know how that plays out in spokane especially through the dry months..;)

11. hippiehillbilly

as i said, i researched this technology in great depth a couple years ago,i know what your up against and i personally believe your in for a rude awakening. but once again,

when ya get this contraption built you be sure and come back here and let us all know your results..;)

12. azygous420

azygous420 Member

The energy is stored from the sun in the water as vapor and stored as kinetic energy how is this that unrealistic?

I have a permanent water source in my back yard that never dries up ever its been here longer then Spokane and will be here for years to come.

13. hippiehillbilly

then why do you need to make a air well??

14. azygous420

azygous420 Member

for alternating current, the Egyptians didn't have electricity this technology hasn't been around for ever like you claim that's madness.

15. hippiehillbilly

the basic technology of capturing water from air has. that was half your OP.

the fact is in most areas of the world you cannot capture enough water to supply the masses even with the largest machine the company you linked to makes.

16. azygous420

azygous420 Member

But in locations with enough water on site this is a genuinely cleaver way to form drinking water and alternating current to power homes. correct?

So you can if needed pump the water from a higher tower to outer lying lower towers for their use too. So it forms dependant networks that will get it one way or another.

17. hippiehillbilly

alternative energy isnt my specialty,but i know chronic tom knows a lot on that subject so expect his two cents on the other half of this equation . ;)

18. azygous420

azygous420 Member

cool thanks for the input always helps to clarify for people when you have to argue a point :D

19. azygous420

azygous420 Member

I would love to get a whole community to pitch in what they can to make a larger scale one to grant a one time buy in for free water as long as the tube is connected to their home, and the AC would be the lowest rate cost that every investor could agree on, just to pay for low cost maintenance on the tower and 5-10 KWh turbines if not larger based on water movement, Plus we live at the top of a huge hill and could pipe the water down in all directions to any community throughout Spokane to make AC and one time Buy in for free quality drinking water.

20. hippiehillbilly

so just out of curiosity,have you bothered running any numbers on the cost of this utopian dream you have in your head?