Kratom Lovers Unite!!!!

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by TrendyWinds, Mar 26, 2009.

1. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

I ordered some and my order is in the mail.... I can't wait to try it... From what I hear don't buy the extracts just stay with the powder.

a method to toss and wash is take a business card and put some power on that let it slide to the back of your mouth and quickly wash it back with some strond liquid. The alkaloids in kratom dont mix well with watter so making tea is not a good idea. Toss and wash is the best method. :)

2. TrendyWinds

TrendyWinds Visitor

someone hacked my account ignore this

3. Cannijuana

Cannijuana Member

By far the best kratom vendor is kratomcats.net. It is owned by a guy named Jim I think and he is very personal and will answer any questions you have within a couple hours through email. He has good prices and will always throw in a sample of something you want to try with your order.

4. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

Well, I went to the ER and they gave me 2 percs, a valium and a shot of dilaudid, plus a script for 20 dillies, so I should be good til the Kratom gets here. I ordered from Kratom King and it's on it's way. Yay.

5. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

^^ wow, 20 dillies eh.
    good to hear that you got more then your percs.
    those things can only do so much.

6. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

Um, shya, they don't do shit. But I'm very excited about the Kratom. I can't wait til it gets here.

7. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

Okay, after much investigating and reading (when I should be working, I suck hahahaha), I've determined to take the powder by tossing it to the back of my throat and then following that with some hot black coffee. Is this wrong, should I be using grapefruit juice instead? I was gonna go get some grapefruit juice anyway, to potentiate the dillies I got last night, but I have to wait for my insomniac boyfriend to get his ass out of bed (NY took my license away because I decided the speed limit is 90 not 65). Will the coffee work as well? Every time I take opiates I love hot coffee and cigarettes.

8. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

coffee is the best when on opiates !!! :)

9. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

don't forget cigarettes

cigarettes+coffee+opiates=heaven on earth

10. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

I don't smoke but i would imagine they would be great :cool:

11. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

It's my favorite trio - opiates, coffee and Newport 100's. But I got grapefruit juice to wash down the kratom anyway. It should be here today - could I BE more excited? I don't THINK so!

12. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

Okay sorry for the double post but: so I got up this morning at 8:30ish; I'd taken my last dose of dilaudid around 7 last night so I didn't feel fully like ass but my mail doesn't come til like 11 and, being the junkie that I am, I didn't wanna wait for the kratom to feel better when I had 5 dillies sitting there. So I took one. So, my question is, should I wait til tomorrow morning to try the kratom when I've got nothing in my system or what? I only took 2 mg., and it's not like that gives me a glow or anything but I have to work and I can't concentrate on work while I'm feeling like ass, so I took it. So...can someone answer my question? I only ordered 28 grams of the commercial Bali so I don't wanna waste it.

13. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

i would think that you could take the kratom with the dillies to give you a better buzz.
    but i don't know much about kratom, so you should probly get a second opinion from someone else.
    but i can't see it hurting to take both of em.

sorry, this post wasn't really helpful at all eh? haha

14. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

Least you answered me. I get no respect around here, I swear. *whinge*

Seriously, I need to be clear on the amount, and I also read that it should be taken on an empty stomach (not hard since I only eat once a day and that's late at night - anorexia is as much fun now as it ever was). I think I'll just wait. I found out I had SIX dillies left, not FIVE. Some days are just better than others, doncha know.

15. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

^^ haha yeah,its always nice to find out that you actually have more meds then you thought.
    unfortunatly for me, its usually the other way around.

16. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

I'll probably drop one into the sofa or some shit.

17. TheTank08

TheTank08 Guest

Let me know how the kratom goes. I've heard some sites sell fake kratom, so if yours works great then i know kratomking site is the place to go. i'm gonna investigate the kratomcats.com site and see how legit they are.

18. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

yeh im curious as to how the kratom is gonna treat her too.
    im pretty sure she has a low tolerance though,
    so i wouldn't be surprised if the kratom turns out to be pretty effective.

19. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

I don't know about low, but it's not ridiculously high either. It better be in the mail today - I'm out of meds totally.

20. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

^^ shit, that sucks.
    i hope for your sake they are too.
    withdrawl blows..