What To Expect Here...

Discussion in 'Feel Good Feminism' started by mystik_lilac, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mystik_lilac

mystik_lilac Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

*Daily posts on news stories that pertain to women.
    *Resources to Sexual Assault/Domestic Violence organizations and help lines.
    *Discuss and give each other advice on making a difference and taking action.
    *Show that feminism isn't dead, nor is it a four letter word. Break down the stereotypes around feminism.
    *Of course you may post as you please, as well =)

2. twistedsister

twistedsister Member

cool~i hope this takes off~thank you

3. ellen211

ellen211 Member

thats a gr8 idea .................what i think is that in order to enforce laws and restore free society that our forefathers envisioned , citizens must demand accountability for abuses done to any one.

4. SucculentFlower

SucculentFlower earthfirst!

first off i want to say i'm sorry to sound like a downer/whiner, 2nd~i do like to have a whole section dedicated to feminism, but to tell the truth the title " feel good feminism" isn't jiving with the majority of the posts.

It's an observation, because I thought when I first started reading the posts, O this going to be an elevated angle on feminism. But... I understand the endless exasperation of the endless misogyny in this world. But honestly where's all the "feel good about"?

5. teh tripster

teh tripster Banned

its all mens fault we runin everything cuz we have to much fun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.