- All First Time Questions Thread -

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by RELAYER, Jan 30, 2009.

1. experience_not_experiment

experience_not_experiment Member

haha both
    but if you need to move, youll move

2. ad10

ad10 Member

hmm i think it should be the more acid you take the easier you hallucinate...

3. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

agreed.
    haha, agreed.

4. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

haha!

5. spogne

spogne Member

Hey everyone

first time poster here and have never tried lsd before but one of my best mates and i think its about time to experiment a little besides the usual weed and x.

ive been trying to do a bit of reading into what is a good amount to take for a first time? it sounds like 1 tab is a little on the weak side, and that 2 tabs is normally a decent amount. does this sound correct? we both smoke around once a week and normally take pills on the weekend, and both 20 years old just for a bit of background information for you.

cheers in advance

6. hawaiiankine

seriously if your positive it's acid you can take 5-10 depending on how many you have. If you don't feel like you took too much in the first hour then you didn't take enough. Otherwise you just get a little buzzy all day.

7. ad10

ad10 Member

I usually say take 2 tabs. Its a good number. But sometimes even 2 can be weak. And still sometimes 2 can be very strong. Ask your dealer. He should be able to tell you what his tabs are like.

8. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Besides causing distorted vision and seeing your face melt, contort, bubble and reflect in different shades
    of light which are not present, LSD causes vasoconstriction, and if your thin, it can at times show very
    noticeably. People on LSD tend to look very pale, feverish, and the extremeties turn very purple or white
    with excessive sweating, chills and sometimes numbness.
    The last few times I took over 3 blotters I've had both arms numb with pins and needles beyond being an
    uncomfortable side effect, to the point of being rather painful. But I have poor circulation and I smoke
    so that's to be expected.
    Once on a magic mushroom trip, my entire body temp plummeted, all of my skin turned sickly pale and
    I went in and out of horrible seizures during the peak. At the time I thought I was dying, not an ego
    death, but I thought that I had accidentaly ingested a tiny poisonous mushroom that was mixed in the bag
    by mistake lol. It was nasty.
    The negative physical effects can be pretty intense, but are definitley WAY overblown because of the
    state of mind your in during a trip, and when you have vasoconstriction, accelerated heart beat, a fever,
    numbness, and corpse coloured skin, add an anxiety/panic attack into the mix and a bad trip can come out
    of nowhere.
    The best thing to do is get educated, realize that your health is not in trouble, and remain calm if the
    sensations get overwhelming. The best thing to do is to lay down and ride it out until you can focus again,
    even having a good friend there at times isnt enough, especially when you forget your native language :tongue:

9. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

Hehe...that almost happened to me on DMT....everybody was talking and I couldn't figure out what language they were speaking

10. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Lol yea it's hilarious when that happens, all I hear is mumbling nonsense

11. Stonertower420

Stonertower420 Senior Member

I'm going to do it this weekend. Would 1 hit do me good, or should I go for two?

12. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

well i say go for 2. but u never know how potent it will be. so u could take one and then another if u feel its not enough, but i vote u take 2 and call us in the morning :D

13. Stonertower420

Stonertower420 Senior Member

another thing i'm worried about is the duration. i would pop it earlier, but i gotta call my parents from my friends house at like 8ish just to check in, let them know i'm safe and i really don't wanna do that tripping balls.

14. ad10

ad10 Member

It lasts around 8 hours but a lot of people have trouble sleeping for the next few hours after that.

15. hawaiiankine

practice what you're going to say first so your mouth is used to it.

16. ad10

ad10 Member

just pretend your drunk.

17. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

bingo! that wats i always did. always had a few laughs the next day too :cheers2:

18. Tisha Mc

Tisha Mc Banned

Sorry to repost if you think that these questions have been answered, but I've read through and I'm still unsure of things.
    I've tried shrooms and loved them. I've wanted to try LSD, but I'm afraid of getting stuck and flash backs. I know that a lot of people love flash backs, but I'd prefer not to have them. Are they a risk to all users as I've been led to believe, or is it only if you take massive amounts on a regular basis? And does it really get stuck in your spinal fluids for life? How does it compaire to shrooms?

19. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

tisha lucy will treat u right. dont believe myths. not really sure wat u mean by stuck but ive never had a bad trip in my life, not saying ppl dont i jus never had. jus keep a bright mindset and flow with it. dont fight the trip. and compared to shrooms i find lsd to be MUCH easier to handle. shrooms make me feel mad fucked up and i cant function in normal society's eyes. not a bad thing but i like to feel like i can blend in if im goin for a walk ya kno? the lucy trip is longer sure but its much easier to handle IMO

20. hawaiiankine

those all all lies perpetrated by the establishment.

Down with the establishment! :cheers2: