Boy Poll - Would you let your girl fuck you?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by jia, Jan 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow2145

Shadow2145 comatose insomniac

ya but what does it feel like. For example we all know an orgasm feels great but sometimes it is like a tingle all over the body sometimes it feels different. What does it feel like.

2. smallP

smallP Member

i'd love to try that.

3. undefeated

undefeated Member

any guy who likes 2 get fucked in the ass in the first place -mayb playing on the wrong team

4. clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie Member

Fuck that shit.

No pun intended.

5. Shadow2145

She never said you have to like it. She just wants to know who has tried it or may want to try it.

6. MyMistress'sBitch

MyMistress'sBitch Member

I voted the "Oh yeah" option. There's no way I wouldn't let her. Not only would I be in sooooo much trouble (which could be good, too ;)), but I would be depriving myself of such an awesome experience.

To those who were like ":eek:That would make me gay", you need to seriously reconsider your viewpoint, and become more secure with your own sexuality. There is NOTHING homosexual about allowing your Female SO pleasure you in this manner. Unless 'she' is really a 'he', and that's another thread entirely.;)

Since we've gotten into the Dom/Sub game (it goes both ways; we alternate Dom roles), we have the most awesome sex imaginable. She absolutely loves playing the role. It's awesome, and feels awesome, as well. Just something awesome about being bound, gagged, and blindfolded while the other person does whatever they want (with previous permissions, of course).

Mindovermatter and J0HNNIE like this.
  7. MyMistress'sBitch

MyMistress'sBitch Member

It's almost indescribable. It's a rush that cannot be duplicated by any drug or substance. It's...indescribable. The endorphin rush is such that every single nerve in your entire body becomes hyper-sensitive, and often times orgasm is achieved without ever touching the genitals. It's good shit, man.

Not sure how exactly it is on her end, but she seems to love it, too, and gets off from it in a MAJOR way.

All I have to say is "Don't knock it til you try it."

8. Kama

Kama Member

Yes, we already use plugs/dildos/vibes, and I really want to get a harness so she can fuck me really good.

I have no doubts about my orientation, I understand where my prostate is and why I like it massaged/pounded with a dildo.

I honestly cant believe that anyone even considers the ludicrous idea that simply liking anal penetration makes a guy gay. To me, gay means that you have feelings of romantic love for someone of the same sex. It has NOTHING to do with what you like sexually.

Mindovermatter likes this.
  9. Shadow2145

It sounds like for most its not a question of if its painful but of whether its gay or not. I think that people have to answer that for themselves.

10. IceMan PJN

IceMan PJN Member

My wife has sometimes played with my anus, but just with fingers and not with toys. It's cool with me, and I guess a toy wouldn't be so bad, so long as it isn't anything large. No point in tearing it up back there.

11. Shadow2145

Lol. But what if she wanted to use a strap on?

12. duncanheinz1123

duncanheinz1123 Guest

Big fantasy of mine. would love to try it but not sure how to bring the topic up without sounding weird. We really dont talk about things like that...

13. hitman73

hitman73 Member

My wife has put a vibrator, anal beads and her finger in my butt, why not go the whole hog?

14. Ugotmepegged

Ugotmepegged Guest

My wife and I have been enjoying pegging for almost 10 years now... there is nothing else that compares to letting the woman you love give you the most plaeasure a man can obtain

TxHorndog likes this.
  15. captain1234

captain1234 Member

My gf has used a strap on with me before and its great. Whenever she wants to use it, i'm more than happy.

16. TBDM Miasma

TBDM Miasma Member

I am afraid to bring this up with my girlfriend but def something i want to try!

17. captain1234

captain1234 Member

My gf asked me to try it, she's kind of the kinky type. I didn't know if I would like it at first, now shes got me doing mmf threesomes lol.

18. TBDM Miasma

TBDM Miasma Member

damn you thats another thing id like to do but i already know she would say no to that haha

19. captain1234

captain1234 Member

lol nothing wrong with that bro, if you got a good girl thats what counts

20. knapweed

knapweed Guest

My ass is hers to use and abuse. I love it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.