Boy Poll - Would you let your girl fuck you?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by jia, Jan 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warmwet

Warmwet Members

I have not done this yet but I am 110% on board with my wife pegging me.

1. It won't hurt o know how to relax. I ride a wall dildo...um.. very often. Love it and often fantasize about my lady being the one working the magic back there.

2. Its not gay. I am straight and have been my whole life. It's my body and I can use it for my sexual pleasure. That includes anal masturbation/sex with wife. Never has flipped a switch on me "oh I suddenly like men now because my dildo was amazing"...nope. I have nothing against being gay or that life style, they also dont have exclusive rights to anal :) we can all enjoy that.

Oh and side note to the peeps that say its exit only...fair enough, to each their own. but think about this for a second. I believe in intelligent design. So based on that premise. Why does the Anus have so many nerve endings, trigger pleasure receptors in the brain, cause and enhanse orgasims and on a very general observation the "tubing" is elastic and ~size of penis. My thought is that we were designed to be able to explore it sexually, regardless of gender or sexual orientation.

2. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

Warmest,
    You’re correct it’s not gay, who cares if it is. It feels great and I suggest you go for it. Just my opinion.

LowHangers and justfred like this.
  3. justfred

justfred Members

I share your opinion.

Warmwet likes this.
  4. WrongVerb

WrongVerb Members

I had a woman do this to me years ago with a girlfriend. I'd do it again, but my wife is rather vanilla, so I don't see it happening again.

Warmwet likes this.
  5. TxHorndog

TxHorndog Members

I actually crave for my wife to fuck me with her strap on. It is so intimate. I can actually ride her and make her cum from the harness rubbing her clit. If you have a true honest loving relationship it will only make you closer. She wore me out New Years eve.

Mister Mike and dd788snipe like this.
  6. Little Len

Little Len Members

Yes I would, totally, had me ex fuck me with a strap on and it felt so great. it was such a turn on for both of us, her as a dom and me as a sub

Thecars1979 and DownToMeatNJ like this.
  7. suxntx

suxntx Members

I enjoy letting men fuck my ass I would love for girl to peg me.

Mister Mike likes this.
  8. Mrcurios

Mrcurios Members

I would love for my wife to use a strap on cock in my butt regularly.

Mister Mike likes this.
  9. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

My wife HAS fucked me with her strap on

Mister Mike and Breastfan like this.
  10. Mister Mike

Mister Mike Members

I’d be100% into this and would love it on several levels.

11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

You are so right! My wife loves using her strap-on on me as much as I enjoy receiving it. Being willing and able to fuck each other has brought us closer together...literally.

Mister Mike likes this.
  12. JeffT

JeffT Members

Love having my wife dildo my ass. Doggystyle gets my prostate dripping!

bsboy likes this.
  13. stoat69

stoat69 Member

Once again bi guy. Love being pegged.

Jty1220 likes this.
  14. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

It wouldn't hurt anymore than having an actual dick in ur ass. All comes down to patience and technique.

It's not gay because it's a woman doing it. My wife tried saying that when I told her it was a fantasy. I told her, "It would be a sexy naked woman fucking me. Not gay." She said, "But wouldn't it make you want an actual dick?" I said, "If anything it would make me want a tranny. A hot tranny but a tranny."

15. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

You're not wrong about coming down to patience and technic. Anal sex is very enjoyable for both men and women if done properly. In our stereo-typical, labeling addictive society "YES" for a man to indulge into anal sex it's considered "gay" to do so. Myself I indulge in both hetero/gay sex, oral-anal-vaginal because I enjoy it. The feelings and sensations are different with each but equally enjoyable for me whether on the giving or receiving end. I didn't go full bisexual (receiving anal) until I reached my 50's and honestly regret not doing so in my 20's. I'm in a marriage now with a fabulous woman who accepts me needing and wanting both gay and hetero sex and even participates at times which makes it even more enjoyable for both of us. Don't get hung up because others label something "gay"...Yeah, technically it is but if it feels good why deny yourself sexual pleasures because others don't understand. "To Each his/her Own I Say"!

16. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Members

We have played a little bit and she has used butt plugs on me.
    I have had anal sex with her so feel its only right to let her do it to me.
    Would like her to tie me down. Use plenty of lubricant be gentle and slowly increase the size of the strap on she uses on me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.