Online gatherings are over.

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by Spore Radical, Sep 26, 2004.

1. Spore Radical

Spore Radical Member

I noticed this on the SERF site. Not sure who the original author of this is but I've taken the liberty of reposting it and encourage others to pass along the message...

Online gatherings are over.
    Due to disinformation being posted online, the only way to find gathering info is to attend gatherings. The days of "observing without participating" have ended!
    Rainbow is NOT a spectator sport!

If you have a problem with the Council results,then perhaps you should attend the Councils to voice your own opinion.

That says it all.

2. rainbowdave

rainbowdave Member

Rainbow is not a spectator sport .It is a lifestyle.You don't watch it.You are part of it

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

No Offence rainbowdave But The Post You Responded To Is 12 Years Old And The OP Hasn't

Posted On This Site For 11 Years..... :daisy:

Cheers Glen.

4. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

Some of us here have things in life that prevents from attending gatherings. But can input from afar. & receive knowledge. All are welcome to gatherings, in any form. Physical or otherwise. If a disembodied spririt speaks out, do we disallow it?

5. Vickerycr

Vickerycr Members

This is me participating. I'm learning, networking, and sharing. Without this us Georgia folks would be dead in the water for communication of like minded folks. But I do understand not wanting it to become a group social club like Facebook. However this connection, handled responsibly, is necessary...in my OPINION! Lol

6. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

The open internet platform has failed as community . Even the focused Rainbow sites have seen poor participation .
    Still , on the land we are strong and more beautiful than ever . Oregon 2017 !!

7. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Attendance over Observation is perhaps a case of Actions speaking louder than words .... methinks :)

8. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

Some of us are just not voyeuristic enough and the rest of us need to encourage them.

9. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Voyeurism is covert - It is honest and open expression and indulgence which needs to be encouraged

10. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

All I'd encourage is the knowing when gatherings be . It's grande to begin the Rainbow Trail in
    Ocala (Florida) and then follow the springtime blooming north . Then onward , to get to the national .

Katua ! (Georgia) , Cumberland ! (Kentucky) . Will you be gathering in the springtime blooming ?
    And then in years when headed to a western national... from Kentuccky to ...Oklahoma ! Iowa !
    Nebraska !

Last spring , yes , I attended a gathering in the Nebraska National Forest .

We need current info . A region , a date and a light-line connection for directions .

snowtiggernd likes this.
  11. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

Glad ya made it to Nebraska, brother.

12. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

It was easy and fine . What's next ?

13. Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps Am I being detained?

I'm a little worried that Tikoo has been abducted or is in some trouble. Three normal seeming coherent posts in a row lead me to believe something is askew.
    Are you okay bro?

1 person likes this.
  14. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

dro'ng mis ho tbuh hee

15. Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps Am I being detained?

Glad you are doing okay tikoo!

Peace

16. mizzymorrison

mizzymorrison Sage

I agree. We need to have some current info on this. I really want to know more. I want to be part of the family so bad.

17. mizzymorrison

mizzymorrison Sage