Valium street value?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by IllCanabillyVanilly, Jan 14, 2009.

1. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

My friend is selling some Valiums but he needs to know the street value for valiums. Unfortunately I forgot to ask what MG they were.

The only time I've done valium is when I sniffed two 10 mg pills. This was before I knew you dont sniff benzos, of course.

2. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

10mg pills usually go for 2-3$ apiece. and whats wrong with sniffing benzos, apart from being extremely addictive

3. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

cheap, 2-3 a pill for tens at most. 1-2 if there 5's

4. IllCanabillyVanilly

"whats wrong with sniffing benzos, apart from being extremely addictive"

benzos dont do much when sniffed cause there not water solluble. itll give you the same high if you ate it.

5. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Yep, $2-3 is about right. If you have the actual brand name with the V cut, people tend to pay more because they are idiots and think brand names are stronger...that and they think they look cool.

The problem with sniffing benzo's is that it is no more effective then eating them. They do not get absorbed like other pills do, because they are not water soluble. They just drip down the back of your throat into your stomach, and get absorbed as normal. Any stronger effect that you feel from sniffing them is pure placebo from thinking you are getting fucked up more because you are snorting it.

EDIT: Vanilly beat me to it.

6. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

I heard/read that the old Roche Klonopin with the K's cut into the pill were the strongest K-pin's on the block.. til they stopped making them that way

7. Feelings Of U4ia

^Yeah, everybody has different tastes. Some people prefer namebrand, some prefer generic. Legally the generic has to be equivalent.

8. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

technically wouldn't the Roche valiums and the old Roche K-pins technically seem stronger.. since they would kick in faster since there is less surface area.. a pill with a hole in the middle is gonna break down faster than a solid pill

9. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

lol false. i used to be extremely addicted to benzos and snorting a bar of xanax felt like getting hit by a train. i would feel it full strength in about 30 seconds. fucks your shit up hard

10. Feelings Of U4ia

LOL True. You were a victim of placebo.

It's NOT WATER SOLUBLE. IT DOES NOT GET ABSORBED INTO YOUR MUCUS MEMBRANES LIKE WATER SOLUBLE PILLS DO. THEREFORE, ALL IT DOES, IS DRIP DOWN THE BACK OF YOUR THROAT, AND GET ABSORBED BY YOUR STOMACH, THE SAME AS TAKING IT ORALLY DOES.

The reason you felt it so quick is because the pill was already crushed up, so your stomach acids didn't have to break it up.

I love when people argue about it...I still have friends to this day who snort Xanax and tell me it hits them harder. Placebo is the strongest drug known to man, my friends.

Either way, you are going to still continue to snort it, so go for it. If you THINK it works, that is all that matters. But just to let you know, technically it's no different then crushing the pill and swallowing it. Simple as that.

Also, if you were "extremely" addicted to benzo's, and half a xanax bar fucked you up that bad, then you must have had a very weak addiction.

11. IllCanabillyVanilly

well, if you wanna get technical, its not really "placebo" if they actually feel something real. sure, sniffing benzos gives the same high as parachuting, but if they wanna sniff, i say go for it.

obviously benzos arent water soluble, but if people sniff them, and it gets them higher due to the pill being crushed up, i wouldnt call that "placebo", per se.

12. IllCanabillyVanilly

I talked it over with my friend and he's selling them for 2 bucks a pop. They're 5s.

Does that sound reasonable to you guys?

13. Jolo

Jolo Member

I get them for 50 cents, but if you like them and have the money might as well.

14. Feelings Of U4ia

No.

15. IllCanabillyVanilly

really? it did seem a little high but then again my friend needs money to pay for a fine and whatnot so he needs extra cash. normally, he sells his shit pretty cheap but he had court so hes trying to get as much as he can out of the valiums to pay the fine.

16. Feelings Of U4ia

^Not your problem. Don't let dealers push their problems on you as a way to get more money. Usually a trick, :p.

17. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

around here kids will pay $5 for a 10mg valium

I get them for nothing, so sometimes I'll sell a couple, randomly, 3 for $10.

18. stonemaster

stonemaster Member

dont fuck around get as much as you can. If you get busted the pigs wont go any easier cause u had reasonable prices.

19. IllCanabillyVanilly

im actually good friends with him so i know its not a trick. his first court appearance i was there with him so i know hes not using it as an excuse to get more money.

20. Feelings Of U4ia

I understand, but still...just because he needs money doesn't mean he needs to overcharge you. It's not your responsibility to help him with court costs...and to be honest, maybe selling Valium isn't the best idea for him at the moment if he already has to appear in court.