Heels....

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by sophieclair, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Bunnielight

Bunnielight Member

I think heels are beautiful and I understand their appeal. Unfortunately I have so many feet problems that I do not have the patience to wear heels, at least not for a long period of time.

2. Kath1

Kath1 Members

I can't navigate skinny heels. Platforms are much more my style and are much easier to walk in,

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Clickity click clack

4. Kath1

Kath1 Members

Clickety!

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

6. Kath1

Kath1 Members

Long bell bottom jeans and platforms feel nice, And I get a lot of compliments fro both guys and gals,

7. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

I must admit, I do actually love the look of bell bottoms and a platform heel.

8. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

For several years, I had a job where the office dress code required heels for women. Most of us only wore them through the lobby and to meetings. The rest of the day, we worked barefoot, keeping the shoes under our desks for quick and easy access.

I still sometimes have to go to meetings that are formal and stuffy, but never in my building. I put on my generic business standard black 3-inch spike heel pumps as I'm getting out of the car to go in, and I take them off as soon as I'm back in the car, sometimes when I'm still ten feet away.

The pair that I wear for the even more rare formal social occasions is identical except for the color; bright red. They're good for something like a charity fundraiser classical concert sponsored by the local arts council.

Both of these pairs are likely to get less use now that I have the new ankle strap wedges. They're quite sexy, being very low cut on the arch side.

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I like the way heels look but I've never really worn them. I'm on the tall side of average, 5'6, but a pair of 3 or 4 inch heels make me feel uncomfortably tall. I do like small heels, like an inch and a half. I think a little bit of lift makes your legs look nice.

10. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

Yeah I'm 5'10". I feel like a giant most of the time anyways, so heels just feel ridiculous.

11. lisaone

lisaone Members

I like wear high heels. Do you think how tall heel is appropriate? (beautiful and not tired)

12. AngelaOlmstead

AngelaOlmstead Members

I love to wear heels.It makes girls posture look more better than wearing flats. But I hate the pain wearing heels for longer time.

13. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I like what they do for my legs and ass. Plus I feel taller and more assertive.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The flamingo has longs legs and a long neck too, extremely assertive. The difference is, a flamingo can run when it needs to. ;)

1 person likes this.
  15. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Yeah, but kicking off heels is a lot easier than becoming a flamingo.

1 person likes this.
  16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

:D that's true.

17. Scratched

Scratched Members

It's funny watching a woman out partying, wearing heels, who usually doesn't wear heels. They look like a fish out of water.
    Even funnier seeing her try to walk drunk in those heels!
    actually I feel sorry for them in that shape. I would just wear flat heels and be good with it.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The best thing about heels is on I think a Monday or Wednesday morning in a coffee shop.

You hear those click click click on the hard wood or tiles and to me it's like, I'm turning my head looking around because it's an attractive sound that heel click click click clack clack click. Where is she!