Deep Throat

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by BuddyLov, Dec 23, 2008.

1. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

Great answer

2. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

My girlfriend can take all of me inside of her mouth, but she has to work at it. It's a little more at a time until her gag reflex is relaxed.

One of her first boyfriends had a long dick. She was in love with him, so she let him do anything he wanted with her body, and he did. When she gave him head, he'd garb the back of her head and shove his dick down her throat when he came. She told me that many times she thought she was going to give up her cookies. They were both young and she knew he didn't want to hurt her. He couldn't help himself. When she gave me head for the first time, she wouldn't let me grab the back of head. I asked her about it. She told me about her boyfriend who had grabbed the back of her head and shoved his dick down her throat. After she told me, I was good. After a few blow jobs, she knew I wouldn't shove my dick down her throat, so she was good.

3. cre8tivman

cre8tivman Members

Like but don't need deep throat. Work the head and I'll fill your mouth every time.

4. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Nice, love to feel the jizz pumping down my throat :)

Simon :)

1 person likes this.
  5. jasmine w crossley

jasmine w crossley jwmc

6. Goander

Goander Members

My wife can do it with some effort. I am a little over 7" long.

7. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

Most men can't deepthroat me as I'm 8x6 with a bigger mushroom head. I love doing it to men 8+ inches.