Alcohol Extract for Mescaline Cacti Made Easy

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by Omacatl, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Psychedelicman

Psychedelicman Guest

Will 91% isopropyl Alcohol work for an extraction like this?

2. Delojah

Delojah Guest

Genius!!!!

3. ChakraMental

ChakraMental Guest

I'm a little confused.

It seems like very little "extraction" is actually happening.

The amount of powder one has to consume looks to be about the same as the waxy ball you get at the end?... is the extraction just a means to reduce stomach discomfort then?

There is a good Video tek 'SanPedro Cactus Powder' on youtube I was planning to do my first experience/preparation.

Why would this way be better then just powdering it? Only thing I can see would be for nausea

Thanks for any input

4. thismoment

thismoment Member

For 50 gm dried SP should get ~4 gm sticky black tar.

5. TheArtfuldodger

TheArtfuldodger Supporter HipForums Supporter

Okay I understand the basic alchohol extraction tek pretty well and it would be a interesting undertaking , but are there any vids outthere of this tek being done? never hurts to give newbies at this more reference materials, apparently youtube has had a bug up their ass about these type of videos though lately so if anyone does a vid let me know

6. TheArtfuldodger

TheArtfuldodger Supporter HipForums Supporter

I have a question, once you have your cacti extract, is there anyway to refine it to draw out the Pure Mesc?

7. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

don't use isopropyl alcohol

8. Justea

Justea Newbie

Really nice one thanks for sharing! I have some questions! I'm creating my magic tincture and trying to mace a mescaline tincture extracted with alkohol I like your way I just have some questions how do I make a tincture out of the mescaline ones its crystalized? I make powder of it and then how do I make it in to the liquid again because I like to mix with blue lotus tincture ! If you have some info for me ! The best way to extracted sanpedro tincture ! Thanks alot for any info
    Maybe some tips how to make blue lotus tincture?
    Do you use glicerin and citric acid in the alcohol?

9. Justea

Justea Newbie

Hello beautiful people! I'm struggling with some information how to mace San Pedro Mescaline tincture !
    I Can't find information how much glicerin and citric acid I must put in to the alcohol ones I'm pulling out Mescaline in the 9 days , and after that when I have my black green sanpedro liquid do I evaporate by Boling on a small fire in the pot until liquid is gone and the sticky stuff I put in to the oven until it comes black cake of it ? After when it's done I make powder of it and how can I make liquid again and fill in to the tincture bottles?
    Thanks alot for any info