Obama picks zionist Jew as Chief of staff

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by xexon, Nov 5, 2008.

1. hannahannahannah

hannahannahannah What's a Palindrome?

WTF is a daywalker?

2. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

Haha, I got the titles mixed up. But thanks President of redundancy.

3. Aristartle

Eh. What's your issue?

I don't look up everything I post here like you might. Yeesh. :rolleyes:

4. Aristartle

Hahaha. Well, in that case I'll let you be embarrassed for me, okay sweetheart?

5. xexon

xexon Destroyer Of Worlds

A daywalker is a term taken from the movie "Blade". A vampire that can withstand the light of day.

Zionism is now so in control, people are confessing they're zionists. Even is positions of great power.

The fact that people haven't been spooked by these declarations yet is a dangerous omen for the times ahead.

Think Germany. Circa 1934.

Nazism seemed like a good idea at the time too.

x

6. cadcruzer

cadcruzer Sailing the 8 seas

Not according to the wiki link you provided, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rahm_Emanuel

excerpt,
    Moskal also falsely charged that Emanuel had dual citizenship with Israel and had served in the Israeli Army.[1

You just made that part up, didn't ya ?

7. xexon

xexon Destroyer Of Worlds

It's my understanding that he indeed had dual citizenship up until he turned 18 and surrendered his Israeli passport.

You can take a boy out of the country...

x

8. maryjohn

maryjohn Senior Member

"dual citizenship" is a specific term.

While I am both Canadian, and American, I am not a dual citizen, because there was no treaty making that available in the year i became american.

in any case, being canadian does not make me any less american.

9. maryjohn

maryjohn Senior Member

you don't seem to look up ANYTHING you post here. get a fucking clue about your neighbors before you go telling them how they keep their house. How would you react to inane comments on canadian politics from clueless americans? don't be a clueless canadian.

makes me wonder if a "talking to canadians" tv special featuring people like you would be just as funny as "talking to americans" was.

like my mom told us when we moved to the states, "you are ambassadors now".

10. Hiptastic

Hiptastic Unhedged

Actually no it didn't.

But I'm not surprised you'd think so.

11. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Oh this is a smells like conspiracy theory, walks like a conspiracy theory, and quacks like a conspiracy theory so I guess it should go to the conspiracy forum.

12. eddieenigma

eddieenigma Member

this hole zionist thing gets debunked quicker then r lee ermey gets compliance, u have to just read both sides of the debate people. There is no hidden zionist agenda, just rich white people trying to get more rich. Democrat, Repuplican same scum bag goverment.

13. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

you think that's un-canadian?:eek:

14. mephist00

mephist00 Member

jeez people worry about the most ridiculous things in politics.. lol

regardless of his faith or color, he is still human.. does anyone realize this? lol who cares as long as they make good decisions..? answer: people who discriminate for no reason except color and faith..

im not racist at all.. just most of the world is, so from that point of view, i can make this statement: if i was the first black pres. i would want to make sure my title go's down in history for the good ive done... i have a feeling obama is gonna work his ass off to receive a good rep till the time his presidency is over..

15. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

It tends to run in the family.

16. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

If they didn't think it was a good idea, then why would they have supported it?

and how would you know, were you alive in Nazi Germany?

17. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

You should read this article.

A good amount of the people in charge have no such thing as empathy.

Therefore, it is ludicrous to think that they would make good decisions.

18. mephist00

mephist00 Member

well let me rephrase; make decent decisions lol :D
    and by that earlier, i was just making a point that color/faith doesnt matter, when it comes to decision making :/

The USA is just ludicrous itself anyways.. we will make it in history as the most violent, crime filled, unethical, un-economic, profit obsessed country/nation to ever exist

One specific thing im angry with, is with bush's agenda; we spent $500 billion in 2007 on the wars.. while its basically just a 'profit-war', we get their oil for cheap, and establish a military base in the country.. and put the country in debt. During the process we destroy their country, and big construction co. like Haliburton gets to rebuild the country for a massive fee, furthering US profits, and putting the country further in debt.. anyways, 500 billion... wow.. That is enough money to send every High school senior in the USA to a 4-Year College..

Also "White house votes against Electric cars"- you can find this in the news paper, USA today i think. Anyways, TOYOTA: made an Electric Car that can drive 125MPH for 225 Miles, or 60MPH for 450 miles ect, While CHARGE TIME was 2-3 hours for FULL Charge.. car was nice also sporty lookin, i think it was $35,000 Retail..
    Cheveron/Texaco Designed a Battery Patent for this specific 'Battery based Energy system' before the car was released in USA, and because that Patent, the amazingly efficient car will not be sold in the USA.. Strictly for oil companies to Profit from.. There is no reason why every vehicle in USA, cant run on Electric.. but white house and oil companies are restricting/stalling the technology, simply for Oil Profit AND, the (combustion engine based) Multi-Million Dollar Vehicle Repair industry..

but seriously, i think im done with this topic, this shit makes me sick lol, and its just these kinda conversations can go on for ever based on people opinions

peace :)

19. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

Did you read the article?...

It explains perfectly why we are in a war that has cost billions, and almost a million casualties.

20. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Is it possible for you to add some meat to these bones (with some links)... appreciated...:

"White house votes against Electric cars"

"Because that Patent, the amazingly efficient car will not be sold in the USA"

"We get their oil for cheap"

Don't worry this convo' will not go on for ever...;)