Place a bump when you're drunk

Discussion in 'Potent Potables' started by woodsman, Oct 8, 2008.

1. moomooman

moomooman Member

you know what, your right a, its not beer, its malt liquor. i forgot. natural ice, the best malt liquor, besides country club when theyre runnin the deals on them.

2. stratface

stratface Member

stoned, about to get drunk.

3. moomooman

moomooman Member

you know, every time im drunk i forget to post in this thing.

4. moomooman

moomooman Member

well, im drunk. wheres everyone else at? we need more alcoholics to keep this thing going.

5. Loki557

Loki557 Member

I am fully inebriated off of some Champagne. I don't know if it was just some shit quality but I hated the taste.

6. Gratefully Dead

Gratefully Dead Member

Yeah this forum is beat. There needs to be more drinkers. Ive been taking it easy though, just for health reasons. I might drink tonight, but id feel bad about taking my moms wine. Shes not gonna drink the damn stuff though, and i know that bottle is gonna sit there for months and months.

Loki, did you get your name from the norwegian god of mischeif? My sister just named her new dog that.

7. Loki557

Loki557 Member

Yeah, I always liked the way it sounded too so I always name my accounts with it. Norse mythology has always interested me, just never go to reading a lot about it beyond random web pages, wikipedia, and the book American Gods but that doesn't really count. Wow, I can type better under the influence.

8. Gratefully Dead

Gratefully Dead Member

Yeah people dont talk about it alot, but there definitly is a point in my drinking where just being relaxed can actually make me better at things than i am sometimes sober (probably largely depending on my mood and other factors, but still). There is a fine line where it starts to go downhill though, but sometimes i think my singing is better when i have a little in me cause it makes me not worried and project more. Singing good and drunk i think has also helped my singing because even if it might not sound as good at the time, i think it has helped me learn the range of what i can do with my voice, to a point.

9. Loki557

Loki557 Member

Yeah, I am definitely not super drunk and can still function well. Just a little bit to hold me over to Christmas break. My friend has some nice brandy we plan on having one day over the break among other things.

10. Gratefully Dead

Gratefully Dead Member

I havent been drunk in almost two weeks. I had a glass of wine or two a couple times, and drank maybe a few shots one time. I really feel like drinking now. I think I might drink that wine. She probably wont even notice for a while anyway. Even if she does, its like 10 fucking dollars anyway. Shell be mad for like a day at the most.

11. Loki557

Loki557 Member

I would just do it, if she notices just give her the money back.

12. Loki557

Loki557 Member

I am way ahead of you guys, that Champagne I drank was some crappy brand my mom bought in bulk for a party awhile back.

13. Gratefully Dead

Gratefully Dead Member

Sounds like a deal :D

14. Loki557

Loki557 Member

Yay, more drunks to talk too.

15. Gratefully Dead

Gratefully Dead Member

Yeah im gonna start drinking in a couple minutes. I need to find a fucking cork screw damnit.

16. Loki557

Loki557 Member

Haha, good luck.

17. Gratefully Dead

Gratefully Dead Member

I found one and im drinking some pino grigio or some shit from italy, 2007. I guess its ok, but ive never liked most white wines to much in the first place. I do love red though. My parents never drink good wine/wine that i like though. Hell they hardly ever drink to begin with.

18. Loki557

Loki557 Member

I never been much of a wine person myself. I tend to like vodka. Of course, I never been a fan of drinking alcohol just for the taste but maybe it will grow on me eventually.

19. Loki557

Loki557 Member

Yeah, I know what you mean.

20. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

IM DRUNK. red stripe, corona extra, shiner bock.