how rare is a tight pussy?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by MaryJane69, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. watchedwife

watchedwife Member

All i can say is my wife pussy is very tight, and when she knows I'm reaching an orgasm she can make it even tighter. And when having sex she dripping wet. She a little hot sex machine.

Latinperv likes this.
  2. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

For us my wife is not tight but she has a firm opening at the entrance. I'm not large but slightly above average with a length of 6.75 long and standard girth. Like the above poster my wife keep control her grip. She also knows when to release to allow me to have good flow out of my cum. I love to cum shallow in her and feel the cum run up my uretha, usually 3 to 4 good spurts.

Latinperv and jmadre like this.
  3. Justforher2

Justforher2 Members

4. Justforher2

Justforher2 Members

No it does not matter a wet puss is a fine thing to see. A woman can tighten her self up and it depends on the position

5. NISKUNUDIST

NISKUNUDIST Member

I find that all pussies are tight !

6. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife gets very wet, and I'm glad she does. I don't mind a wet spot on the bed. Also, she manages to keep herself tight with exercises.

jmadre likes this.
  7. Goander

Goander Members

Most of the pussy I have experienced is tight.

8. Italy185

Italy185 Straight male... here to make friends

They've all been tight to me, but have had several I couldn't get into...

9. Julie richardson

Julie richardson Members

Guys keep telling me how tight my pussy is, never see it like that as I have sex regularily and have two sons which came out of the same hole. Perhaps I'm lucky that my pussy is tight as the guys do seem to like it that way.

10. Chuck Burns

Chuck Burns Members

I've never gotten all I wanted but I had a very tight girl once. I found it a little hard to the sex going as it became even tighter as she orgasmed. After I started masturbating her as foreplay it became more comfortable for me with a fantastic tightness at height of orgasm. Best pussy ever I had. I found chubby girls tended to be tighter than think girls which tended to loosen very quickly. As for wetness, I love a gushing noisy pussy. It makes me feel like I'm giving it to her right when it's wet !

Alonso376 likes this.
  11. grower88

grower88 Members

I've always believed no such thing as a loose pussy, just a small penis.

I've slept with several mothers that had one or two children and honestly they were some of the tightest women I've been with. One in particular I'd slept with prior to child birth and then again after one and two kids and i swear to god she got tighter with each kid, another thing i noticed was she'd always been a creamer but after the second kid she get so wet and creamy I'd double check the condom some times cause I'd swear it broke. Like you she also had her doubts, mainly cause her husband blamed her for his short comings saying she was too loose.

Alonso376 likes this.
  12. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

Most of the girls I have been with have had tight pussies, buxom women more so for me having a large girth helps

13. Sexfreakartist

Sexfreakartist Members

If you have a small penis a tight pussy is very rare.
    If you have a large penis a tight pussy is common.
    If you are with a woman who does keegal exercises it doesn't matter what size you are she can make it as tight as you want it.

Bayer Sanyo and NubbinsUp like this.
  14. Warmwet

Warmwet Members

Odd question but valid. Tightness is subjective my wife was virgin on wedding night. It was honestly uncomfortably tight for both of us. Practice makes perfect. So after some time and effort we found what works for us, she us comfortable, wet and fits me perfectly. One day she birthed a 10cm skull through her cervix and vagina. And then another amazing kid. Is she still tight...fits like a glove :)
    And to answer your second part: I play with her and do oral until she is sopping wet and begs me to come inside her.

15. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

My wife has fucked lots of guys. Some small. Some large. Her pussy is just as tight as anyone elses. It's all about the kegel exercises.

16. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

some women are definitely tighter than others. After kids or not. My wife feels good fit at first but after she gets wet and cums she gets looser and looser untill she literally is huge and able to take anything. But I've been with lots of women who are really tight. Even soaking wet their pussy wraps tight around me. So all different same as mens sizes

17. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife loves large toys and has given birth twice, and is still super tight! No kegel exercises or anything. No heavy duty workout regime, nothing. Still tight as the day i meet her.

Don't know what it is, but after all that, she can still give me a bad "rug burn" if I fuck her too hard and fast for too long.

18. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hurts just thinking about it!!!

Angela36 likes this.
  19. JeffT

JeffT Members

My wife is quite tight and likes playing with some vibrators and dildos that are bigger than me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.