how rare is a tight pussy?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by MaryJane69, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Totalmassage

Totalmassage Members

A tight pussy is not rare. It depends on how large the guy is or how large her last lover was.

2. Nelser

Nelser Members

When me and my bf don't use a condom, it hurts him because I guess the condom provides extra lube and he says I am too tight. I mean I know after awhile of sex, I do get dry, but in the beginning I'm always dripping, but he still says its too tight. I haven't ever thought to measure his penis or ask its size, but it doesn't look huge.

3. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Medium rare.

1 person likes this.
  4. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Uuuuhhhmm .... no.

Not all of them.

5. Yuna18

Yuna18 Guest

But that is not caused because she do sex, im very active sexually and the guys are saying me i got a tight pussy.

Jtaste likes this.
  6. hokage14th

hokage14th Members

Control your pussy to make it tight! but only few can do that.

7. kishore.420

kishore.420 Newbie

virgin girls have tight pussy
    if the go on participating in sex with pennis of size around 6' then their pussy will not be tighti had noticed this in my girlfriend and 2 carlgirls(they are new to proffession)

8. MisterWiki

MisterWiki Members

Damn. I am not sure how to feel right now.. Other than I completely agree with you
    But there was something about how you said it or the way that I read it that made me hit the like button,

9. simplefuntimeguy

simplefuntimeguy Members

Holy shit best comment ever. [​IMG]

10. simplefuntimeguy

simplefuntimeguy Members

Women can have tight pussies with neither of these.

Calling people who want tight pussies rapists is kinda extreme.

Although i'm a feminist and strongly believe that societies and the media's presentation of sex and love (or lack thereof) has warped the idea's of sex in people's minds so that physical qualities(breast size, ass size, etc.) are the defining factor in whether that person is hot to completely dwarf the idea's of a relationship being about anything other than sex. Even though I believe that, I still think the discussion of physical qualities is not a bad thing, I just think we need to teach people to be more accepting of physical qualities that don't meet societies perfect image.

For example. my girlfriend has small tits and a very mediocre ass(junk in the trunk, but it's probably just hand luggage). But 2 important things, if you asked me a year ago whether I would like her to have bigger tits I would've said yes, but now I defo would say no, cos there's really something amazing about having her whole tit in my mouth while i'm making her cum, and if she turned into Bigtits McBustychest i'd lose that and that's something not worth losing for anything.
    Also if anyone asked me whether i'd go for a girl with bigger, perkier tits and a perfect ass, i'd tell em to fuck off. But on here I can still talk about my fantasies and everything, that doesn't mean I don't want my girl with tiny tits and no ass.

Everyone has this idea that sex is a scale, it's better or worse, but really it's just different, except when it comes to my gal, then it's definitely the best in the world lol.

Anywya don't hate on dumb misogynistic guys, give em a lesson. Sadly, actual misogynists are usually very bigoted and no matter how you argue refuse to accept the possibility they could be wrong. Really it's almost a mental illness, sad we can't submit them to an asylum to get them help with their bigotries.

11. simplefuntimeguy

simplefuntimeguy Members

So fucking agree with this.

Women enjoy sex just as much as men do. The world needs to get over it.

12. dman4ever

dman4ever Members

Here is a simple comparison. Go to a brothel in nevada. Then compare to several normal women. There you get your answer. The brothel women is much much larger.

13. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I'm sure that some of them are, but strongly suspect that most of them aren't. Based on my limited (male) experience, strong female sex drive = promiscuity only (or mostly) when the woman doesn't have a single (or small group of) regular partners that she enjoys. My last girlfriend (before I met my wife) was introduced to sex by me and was, after that, crazy horny all the time. She needed sex every... single day and many times more than once. It was sometimes all I could do to keep up (although it was a wonderful task!) Since I was able to keep her satisfied, she never once strayed from me or even hinted that she was interested in any other guy (or guys).

Personally, I think that a loyal woman with a really strong sex drive is the most wonderful thing in the world! She'd definitely be all that I'd ever need and I'd hope that the reverse would also be true.

14. sxyrenee

sxyrenee Members

I for one have had the big dicks and do not like them. I'm a plus girl with natural 38dds. I get instantly wet but sticky wet like honey,I'm still pinky finger tight! My boyfriend has less than half the dick size I've had,but he feels so much better than a big dick!He likes using toys on me of some size and is always amazed how fast my hole instantly closes back up.I'm instantly snug we he enters me. Yes he knows about the larger guys and I tell him I don't want my back beat out! I don't want to wear my monkey out! He says it can't be worn out that women are born with good pussy.He said that he's seen a 4 finger virgin in highschool, and it would take a lot of working on me to put 4 fingers in and I'm 36 had a child, and have been fucked a lot. Every man that's had me goes crazy over it! Maybe it is gift lol

15. texasafterdark

texasafterdark Members

I have met a few mature women with nice tight pussy..All of them had no children and they felt Damn good....

16. Bijay_08_2000

Bijay_08_2000 Members

I'm a bit large, so most are tight to me. On occasion, I've cum across some that are exquisitely tight. I'd say like 4 in 10 are really tight for me...

17. Tarp

Tarp Member

Lordy. Some of these responses!

From being married to the same woman for 30+ years, I can say there are many variables to vaginal tightness. Time of month, mood, arousal, etc. Some times things just don't add up the way one think they should. For instance, some times she can be moderately aroused and quite slippery yet still feel reasonably snug while other times, her vagina feels very large even when not overly aroused. The best, for both of us is when she's moderately aroused with minimal wetness and her muscle tone feels snug and elastic. Typically, moderate arousal means a lot of slippery lubrication but not always. Love it when she's super horny but that usually means more slippery stuff than is required which means less physical stimulation for both. Turns me on big time seeing her juices flow down to her anus before I enter though!

I've experienced the same thing with anal sex with her, believe it or not. It isn't always tight. After she gets into and actually starts fucking on me, it can get relatively loose feeling. Many variables at play.

Trick to get more stimulation for both woman and man: Get an inflatable butt plug, insert it in the woman's butt, pump it up as much as possible without discomfort, then have vaginal sex. The expanded plug in the ass takes up space and pushes into the vaginal canal effectively making the vagina feel tighter. We discovered this 3 years ago and use it every time my wife wants to have an intense orgasm climax.

A small vagina that was always tight regardless and soaking with lubrication would be the ultimate and what fantasies are made of. It would be short lived ecstasy for the guy, and likely not that great for the female as the guy would cum before she had the chance.

1 person likes this.
  18. Tarp

Tarp Member

And lets not forget about positions and in our case, combining positions with the inflatable butt plug. The other night, my wife was reclined in an office chair, plug in and inflated. She was so wet, juices from her vagina were flowing down and around the plug. But, I was still having a difficult time getting inside her. Finally, I stuck my finger in to see what was going on. I was mildly shocked to discover how much the inflated butt plug had pushed her vagina closed in that position. Got my penis back into position and with effort, pushed in. Wife liked it. Like a fantasy, it was so tight and slippery, I lasted less than one minute. Had to finish her with my mouth and vibrator.

Lessons:1) You can still learn things about sex even after having sex with the person for 30+ years. 2) Relaxed or vaginas on the large end of the spectrum can be tight with a plug and body positioning. 3) Generalizations can be wildly misleading and damaging.

19. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

LOL this thread is hilarious.

20. Scratched

Scratched Members

I bet they're fairly common...I hear of way too many cases of women not giving it up to their man very much in these parts.

If it gets looser, she's got a real good "friend".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.