how rare is a tight pussy?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by MaryJane69, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

But you said.... " heavier girls can be explained by justifying that they don't get sex as often "

2. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Why do you assume this to be true? Just because women are heavy they are not getting laid? Really??? What is your criteria for that kind of judgment? I know a whole lot of large women who are getting sex much more than thin women... Do not judge someone based on how they look... that is just about the lamest thing I've ever read on this site.

3. -Yggdrasil-

-Yggdrasil- Einherjar

Yes I was making a stereotypical generalisation on how society looks upon bigger women. I also said "I dunno" which should have given you the perception that I really didn't know what I was talking about. Don't kid yourself either, I've read enough of your posts to acknowledge you have absolutely no idea what you're really talking about either. The difference between us is quite simple, though. Maybe it's these "genetics" :rofl:

4. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Yeah, like you would know.... not only about this, but about what I know... I was responding simply to what you said, which basically told me what you think... No worries, I won't respond to you anymore...

1 person likes this.
  5. -Yggdrasil-

-Yggdrasil- Einherjar

What "you know" doesn't make what you think you know "absolute". You didn't just respond to what I said, far from it. You initiated an argument based solely on your personal opinion which wasn't factual in any way. Neither was mine, but you took what I wrote in a complete opposite direction from which it was intended and then criticised it as the "lamest thing you've ever read". I'm not going to apologise because you failed to read the underlining sarcastic emotion buried within my text.

If I've gotten any of that wrong then my perception is as far out as yours was, in which I believe, according to Homer Simpson equates as two wrongs make a right. So, you see, if that is the case, then both of us are right. Or some shit. I dunno. :rofl:

6. daring_liaison

daring_liaison Members

My wife is BBW
    She is very tight as she exercises her muscles every day. She can actually milk me without moving up and down when on top of me.
    She is always wet and slippery
    I know when she is ready for penetration as she gives off an awesome aroma down below.
    She is 69!

7. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Love this... proof that both large women and age are not barrier to good sex.

Sex can be good for anyone, no matter what their age, their size or anything else, if they want to do it. It's attitude and mindset... nothing else.

8. Mizzgreenthumb

Mizzgreenthumb Members

I'd say I have a pretty tight puss puss.... keels are good !

9. uadialej

uadialej Members

A tight pussy is a rare and magical thing, like a breakfast cereal that is both tasty and good for your heart.

10. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

I tight pussy is a "rare" thing for two reasons...

One, the woman is a virgin

Two, she is not yet aroused and wet and her lips and clit haven't become engorged or swollen.

So when you say you want to tight pussy, I am right to believe that you want a child who doesn't want sex and is not into you? That is also a definition of rape.

Real men want women who want to fuck and are nicely aroused and wet and wanting you!! Not someone who is forcing themselves on them.

11. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

And basically, all women have "tight pussies"... it stretches and contracts to accommodate a penis or giving birth to a baby. If it didn't.. all children would be an only child.

1 person likes this.
  12. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

A pussy can be both tight and loose.

When my wife was pregnant, she did Kegels and achieved dramatic results.
    Depending on what kind of experience we wanted she could be tight enough that it took significant effort for me to get in.
    Or she could loosen up so that it almost felt like sloppy seconds the first time.

Her control went away after giving birth. (I've heard that pregnancy hormones do things to the PC muscle.) But she still has good control over her own tightness.

13. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

I get told a lot that I'm tight. Especially despite having two children. I've decided there's no such thing as average when it comes to vaginas, and I'm simply tighter than the women they've been with.

Also, to address the tightness/frequency topic, kegals are most effective when you have a penis or toy in the vagina. Kinda like resistance training. So, if she's squeezing that dick during sex, then more sex = tighter pussy.

Jtaste likes this.
  14. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

I haven't read that, but it makes sense. Squeezing a finger during masturbation should work too.

15. *MAMA*

I never put a finger in myself if I can help it, but that would work too! I'm just tired of the old stereo type that promiscuous women are loose or dirty. As long as safe sex is practiced, there's no reason a woman can't enjoy sex with multiple partners and still have a fantastic pussy.

2 people like this.
  16. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

The "elevator" version of Kegels is very nice when there is a penis inside.

17. *MAMA*

I've yet to master that one. I can squeeze it all at once, but isolating the muscles is hard.

They're just myths made up by prudes to scare women into holding out, imo.

18. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Yeah, your pussy doesn't know the difference between a hundred dicks one time and one dick a hundred times.

2 people like this.
  19. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Ladies, exactly my point!!!

I also hate the idea that women who like sex are promiscuous.

2 people like this.
  20. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

One of my best friends is hornier than I am, and 99% of her lifetime total action has been with her husband.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.