Show us your pets!

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by mystik_lilac, Oct 5, 2008.

1. secretmachines

secretmachines Member

[​IMG]

this is the love of my life, my puppy. his name is bear. :)
    he's almost seven months old now (that picture is from christmas), and he's getting bigger and bigger every day.
    i found him at a shelter not too far from home, and fell in love november 11th 2008.
    he's a shar pei/ lab mix and he's energetic as anything.

2. student of life

student of life Member

This is my baby Petula. I was looking on the humane society website and saw her big green eyes looking all sad. I just had to have her. I went there and was waiting my turn to look at a cat when someone else got her out. i was freaked out but she didn't pay much attention to the. Finally my turn came and she came right to me and that was it. She was pretty freaked out for awhile after I got her but now she is the most loving cat I have ever had. Sits on my lap all of the time when I am on the computer. Also the loudest prrer I ever heard. Like adamn harley. Haha! Fully clawed as she should be.
    [​IMG]

3. student of life

student of life Member

Alright, I couldn't get it to post the picture. I have one on my profile.

4. Rain1950

Rain1950 Member

'Duece' black and white male was given to me by my daughter; Father's day last year (14 months old) PV, tortoiseshell female is 11 months, and I got her from a co-worker last Labor Day; I also have a Red-earred Slider (turtle) and a Salmon Crested Cockatoo who is 40 years old (rescue animal)

[​IMG]

5. Emerson87

Emerson87 Member

I love sharing pet pix! I love my furry babies so much.

This is my baby boy Emerson, he is 9 months old. He is the most hilarious, entertaining cat I have ever met. Can you believe no one wanted him?! He was the last of his litter and was on his way to being brought to the local shelter. At first I was only going to foster him, as I really wanted a tortishell girl but as soon as I held him, he was 3/4 months at the time, and so little and he just looked up at me with his brown eyes and I had never seen such a handsome little cat in my life. We have lived happily ever after since that night haha. I have lots of pictures in my album on here too. Then I have 6 sweet rats, amazing, sweet pets with so much personality. I have 3 girls, Shiloh, Phoenix & Lily, and 3 boys, Finley, Hookah, and Blaze. I just wanted 3 girls, but stumbled upon a lot of ratties who needed help and homes, and foster care, so out of them all, I ended up keeping my boys too. There are so many misconceptions about rats, but they are all false. Rats are great pets. Annyways, here are the pictures! lol.

[​IMG]
    I LOVE this picture of him, for some reason it remains my favourite. He's about 4 months old here.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Emerson87

Emerson87 Member

More Emerson...
    [​IMG]
    He used to be obsessed with catching the mouse arrow on my old computer... so glad he's grown out of that lol.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Emerson87

Emerson87 Member

And my ratty girls...

Shiloh, the sweetest rat you will ever meet. She loves humans, loves to be held and snuggled, and gives kisses constantly. She bruxes (like purring for rats) even without being petted. She just loves life this little one.
    [​IMG]

Phoenix
    [​IMG]

Lily bean
    [​IMG]

8. Emerson87

Emerson87 Member

And, finally, my handsome boys.

Finley, he is a big sweet boy, just adorable and squishy.
    [​IMG]
    Hookah & Blaze (Hookah is the light one, Blaze the darker one. They are brothers. Their mom and litter was almost going to be drowned by a young girl's mom who bought her pregnant from a pet store. They are all healthy and happy now though! I kept these two little boys, they are 3 months old and chubby little monkeys now.)
    [​IMG]
    I love this picture of Blaze...
    [​IMG]

This picture cracks me up everytime, I didn't even notice Finley and Phoenix until after I uploaded it. Aww forbidden love!
    [​IMG]

9. dirtydog

dirtydog Banned

This is Maximilian, a husky/wolf cross, born about January 2000. He's my little boy, and I can't imagine getting by without him. Weight about 50 kgm (year 2010), easy tempered, very spoiled of course. Each June he gets a short haircut to see him through the hot Alberta summer.

[​IMG]

mefesh likes this.
  10. ink2deep

ink2deep Member

I hope everything goes well

11. ink2deep

ink2deep Member

This is Sam ...He's a Chi-Pom (chihuahua+pomeranian X) he's a got quite the personality I love him to bits

12. ink2deep

ink2deep Member

Sam, Licky (lighter dog) and Penny (cat) Licky's a Chi-Pom like Sam, but she favors the Chihuahua more then the Pom...and Penny is a calico mix

13. ink2deep

ink2deep Member

and last but not least.. Licky's puppies..myhouse is a mad house right now, with 2dogs 5pups and a cat but I love it

14. Shale

Shale ~

This is a former pet - one of several rodents I have had. My last was a gerbil, also deceased. Seems you find out their inidividual personalities then they die in about 3 or 4 years. :(

Anyhow Mouse (AKA "Snakepoop" - because he was one of the lucky ones that didn't end up that way) became a foto subject when I had my 35mm SLR camera and was doing isolation shots on black or white backgrounds. This is a brain coral that I shot "in space" and decided my asteroid needed a passenger. Mouse was tolerant tho albinos don't like the sunlight too much.

[​IMG]

15. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

yay, nice mouse! We currently have about 20 mice, more on the way:)

16. lynzxx

lynzxx Senior Member

:eek: i have so many...

i post some that i have photos on my laptop..

i have three more cats and 4 more dogs

EDIT: haahhaha thong on the bed in the last photo oh god :rofl:

17. Nirali

Nirali Member

[​IMG]

Boyfriend´s kitty Zuza...he has 7 lovely cats. Me not, but they´re also "mine" ;)

18. shinysticker

shinysticker Member

Bubbles is my Chinchilla. He is 2 1/2 years old and I got him from a family who didn't' want him anymore. Hes a real sweetheart and loves to get his cheeks rubbed. At first I was just going to foster him, but he stole my heart, and I've decided to keep him myself :D
    [​IMG]

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

bubbles is cute.... :)

all the other pets are nice too...

20. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member