Shivambu Activism

Discussion in 'Activism' started by HerbuhLovuh, Oct 4, 2008.

1. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Shivambu is the only internationally available, absolutely free and unlimited source of medicine, or divine panacea.

Shivambu is also the solution to the collapse of the global economy.

Become a shivambu yogiji now! Google it up. Urine therapy will trigger alot of stuff, but the true term is shivambu.

The ebst book available is "Shivambu Gita" on amazon.

Shivambu removes all stress and fear and brings peace and fulfillment every time.

2. HushBull

HushBull Insuperior

You lost me at urine... sorry.

3. 420UFO

420UFO Member

yeah...no.

4. woodsman

woodsman Senior Member

I agree about the urine, that's pretty weird.

5. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

leave ur ignorance
    this is whats true
    its far more ancient....
    than you

6. woodsman

woodsman Senior Member

Arsenic is more ancient than me as well but I don't plan on using it as a medicine.

7. BlazingDervish

BlazingDervish Banned

Urine: Best facial toner ever.

8. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

My first question about this was will it make you sick? So far each site I visit says no. The only warning I have come across is avoiding bacteria from the urethra by collecting midstream. Aside from that it seems none of the sites are denying that it is okay to drink that good pee pee.

9. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

well, it can cure any kind of infection in the urethra pretty frickin' fast, one by increasing the flow of shivambu, and two by getting an infusion of the the anti-bodies in the blood that can remove any and all unfriendly cultures

it is especially recomended to drink shivambu through the nose, and put shivambu drops in the eyes, and ears although the book says if u get an ear ache not to do ear drops

shivambu nose drinking specifically beautifies the voice

10. 420UFO

420UFO Member

yeah... i'm not gonna drink my own piss. thanks. that's just disgusting.

11. CrazyIvan

CrazyIvan Member

How often would one go about doing this, when is better to drink it, when is worse... ? And how much? etc...

12. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

oh yes well one can start by external applications to prove it to ones mind

bug bytes, rashes, break outs, etc.

the trick si to age the shivambu in a jar for one week and then it is magnified for external uses ONLY

all internal uses are to be fresh

there is the simple technique to enhance ones longevity, self vaccinate, etc., by catching the mid stream of the morning urine only, which contains tons of critical hormones such as the famous logevity hormone human growth hormone

now to be totally full blown on the shivambu path one drinks the entire days shivambu and only stores the night shivambu

13. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

i can only speculate the type of disgusting nasty shit you eat on a regular basis including seriously toxic water used to mind control the population

shivambu is the only way to free oneself entirely from the system, and is, when you become pure and focused, and extremely beautiful and invigorating substance I highly recomend having orgasms over

14. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Shivambu Kalpa is the only divina panacea. The only true solution to our present global crisis, which is, amongst other things, being serious perpetuated by a major consumption of diuretics(coffee and sodas), which cause one to urinate a ton, and an absolute lack of recycling through shivambu communion

people are pooring out their lifes blood on a regular basis, shivambu is liquidy blood on many levels, and replacing it with mind control chemicals, ignorance, and sheer suffering and waste

its no coincidence this is going on durring a major health epidemic, and that the government has gone to serious efforts to blooooooooooooooooock awareness of shivambu kalpa, also called uropathy or urine therapy

your so fucking blessed to be being made aware of this its inexplicable, and i am absolutely, on every level, risking my life and the well-being of my family to bring you this information

15. CrazyIvan

CrazyIvan Member

Ah, yes yes, thank you, thank you very much. ;) :)

16. ruby-tuesday

ruby-tuesday Member

While I'll acknowledge that urine is allegedly great for healing, I still am not interested in drinking it... sorry.

17. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

How important is one's diet when practicing this therapy? I read something about not eating sour and bitter foods, what about meat and grains?

18. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

yes; the government is plotting to keep us from drinking urine!! ITS A CONSPIRACY!!