The Dissociatives Guide!

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Geneity, Sep 27, 2008.

1. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

so Geneity you never ended up ordering that 4-meo-pcp then?

2. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

No. That place went down. Haven't seen it since.

3. PsychedeliaSmith

PsychedeliaSmith Member

There aren't any vendors stocking it at the minute.
    3-MeO-PCP is starting to circulate though, keep your eyes peeled for that instead.

4. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Yeah I've heard about it.

People SHOULD NOT confuse 3-methoxy-PCP with 4-methoxy-PCP. The dose for 3-MeO-PCP is closer to the dose of PCP itself (sub 10 milligrams) as opposed to the 150-300mg dose of 4-MeO-PCP

5. HomeGrownIdeas

HomeGrownIdeas Member

Has anyone found a vendor for either yet? Is it worth searching for?

6. wise-jamba

wise-jamba Member

i have found a legit and reasonably priced 4-meo-pcp source, am interested in your ketamine source - contact me if interested; wise-jamba @ hotmail .com

7. skunkjar

skunkjar Member

I was going to mention 3meoPCP, but it has already been mentioned.

So there is still Methoxetamine, PCE, and PCiP to discuss...

8. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

Had some weed laced with Angel Dust back in '80. I made a comment about it being such a thin azz joint...my friend called it "superweed". I thought yeah, okay... Columbian Gold was the norm then, and we'd roll logs and get really ripped. So this pin joint made me laugh. I thought yeah, okay...So we smoke it on the way to Radio Shack to get some tubes tested from his amplifier. As we walked into the mall, things changed. The mall seemed like a large, special event we were walking into. Felt the music as we walked closer to the store. Once in there, floor felt like it was moving, sight was distorted. This was a really fun strong-azz trip!

Store man came up to help him with the tube testing machine. To me the guy looked like the cartoon character Mr. Magoo. I think I was smiling really big or laughing, I was holding on to the table that was the tube tester for dear life, the floor was shaking crazy. I hardly remember the trip back to his house.

Once there, he put the tube in the amp, told me to have a seat and he shut the lights off. He started playing some distorted, loud Hendrix-like stuff. The chair felt like it was moving, alternating forward and backward. Slowly I noticed slight but distinct colored sound waves coming out of the amplifier. It felt like I was sitting far away from the amp, the waves were big red rings slowly coming from the speaker. I also remember seeing yellow waves, after that I don't remember what other colors I saw. It was all very calm and awesome. When it started wearing off, he stopped playing, and turned the light on. No wonder it was loud, I was only about six feet from the amp! He smiled and and said well what ya think? I said that was f'in awesome! I was pretty sweaty after all this. It had warn off and we had school the next day, so I drove home. One awesome experience!!! Would do it again :)

9. magickman

I see DXM is listed here too. Wow, I like this stuff! Too much...I have
    been careful with it though. I've never taken enough to trip on. I'm afraid it might react badly with my SSRI that I take daily.
    Better to respect stuff than die in my opinion. The dose I took made me feel a bit stoned, a bit more drunk and an opiated effect all together.
    Please do not take this advice as a recommendation to do it yourself. This drug can cause real problems for some people. Be wise...
    I started with small doses to learn how my mind reacted to it. Then worked my way up. I've never taken a full bottle yet. Not sure I ever will, I err on the side of caution.

It is easy to get hooked on it. I started a job earlier this year and it was stressful, and had troublemakers working there. So I was using more and was hooked.
    Quitting the job solved that. It can be an escape, and a habit too. It's weird jumping around between stores to get enough of the pure stuff.
    If the label lists any other active ingredients besides DXM, don't use it. For obvious health reasons. Take less according to your weight. I weigh 200+ so it takes more.
    This stuff could be dangerous for lighter weighted people the first time so please be careful!

10. magickman

I like writing lyrics on DXM or Opiates.
    Wrote a damn good one the other day on 2- 10/325 hydros.

I've had writer's block for a while, but then I haven't Dex'ed for a while either.
    Sometimes I can write songs sober, has to be the right peace of mind.
    But I go back the next day and see what I wrote and I'm like "Damn, that's good shit!"
    My girl doesn't understand a lot of what I write, but she's never heard much of Geezer Butler's (Black Sabbth) writing either.
    The one I did show her, she said "man he's a good writer ("After Forever", from the album "Masters of Reality")

11. Josh Rapp

Josh Rapp Members

I would highly! avoid taking DXM the main effect is hearing voices. Not enjoyable and sometimes it doesnt stop.