What kind of people take LSD?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Nokiraga, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Gormur

Gormur Member

1.What is your Age and Sex?
    25, Male

2.What are 3 of your favorite bands?
    Kashmir, Radiohead, Pink Floyd

3.If you work, what do you do. If you are in or attended college what did you study? I'm employed by a university as a violin instructor, freelance studio musician, and composer.

4. What is the sub-culture, group or religion you identify with the most?
    underground counter-culture

5.List in the order you attend the most: Art show, music show, church, comedy show, sporting event, festival, political gathering, dance club
    music show, dance club, art show, festival, comedy show, political gathering, church

6. Do you smoke marijuana, cigarettes, both or none?
    I used to smoke both every day, but now it's a rare treat when I get to smoke a joint or bowl..and cigs, I was never addicted, but I would smoke one or two when I would drink, but rarely anymore because I got sick of losing my breath all the time.

7. How many drinks do you have during your average week?
    It varies widely..usually none at all for a month or two. When I do, it's only social binge drinking like for a birthday or sth. I hate drinking, so I never do it alone (burned out from college days).

8. Have you tried any other Hallucinogens or related drugs, if so which ones? shrooms, salvia... dissociatives -- nutmeg, dxm, dramamine (high dosage)

9. Do you believe people should have the right to choose to use "drugs"?
    Everyone who uses them chooses to do so, so I guess the answer is pretty obvious.

10. Did you learn from your LSD experience?
    I always learn something about the world, myself, and other people.

11. Were you eager to talk about your experience afterwards?
    My first trip, yes..and a few others. All of them have been great and I do enjoy talking about them if people want to hear about it.

12. Is LSD a substance you believe could help many conflicted people?
    It has helped me more than any prescribed drug from my doctor..it frees me of worry and anxiety better than anything else..and when I share it with friends or strangers, they seem to always change in some way for the better. So, yes.

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

[​IMG] < ---- :hat:

3. brock01

brock01 Member

1.19\M

2.Hard question but, All Shall Perish, Parkway Drive, My Bitter End

3. IT/IT

4. no idea

5.Festival

6. Just BUD, and lots of it :)

7. Dont drink soda, occasionally get drunk, id rather smoke n trip.

8. LSD, Shrooms, AMT, Salvia, and like someone else said, the correct dosage of Dramamine

9. Ya its my fuckin body, if i aint causing no harm, it shouldnt bother you

10. Ya

11. Not at all, but one thing i dont like is when people talk to much about their trip, and explain a little to much, and are like ohhhhh i was so fucked up, and oh this and that was hapeending , i dont do that ,thats dumb

12. Fur Sure

4. ZeroxBleach

ZeroxBleach Member

1.What is your Age and Sex? 21 Male

2.What are 3 of you favorite bands? Tool, Mellowdrone, Paul Oakenfold

3.If you work, what do you do. If you are in or attended college what did you study? Work as a night auditor at a hotel. Plan to go to college next semester for either psychology, neuroscience, or physics.

4. What is the sub-culture, group or religion you identify with the most? None.

5.List in the order you attend the most: Art show, music show, church, comedy show, sporting event, festival, political gathering, dance club

Festival, music show, bars.

6. Do you smoke marijuana, cigarettes, both or none? Marijuana, cigarettes RARELY (maybe 1 a week max)

7. How many drinks do you have during your average week? close to none.

8. Have you tried any other Hallucinogens or related drugs, if so which ones? MDMA, Cocaine.

9. Do you believe people should have the right to choose to use "drugs"? "It's not a war on drugs it's a war on personal freedom, keep this in mind at all times." - Bill Hicks

10. Did you learn from your LSD experience? I learned a great deal about who I am, and I really got to the depths of social anxiety problems I was having at the time. Since, I have had little to know social anxiety.

11. Were you eager to talk about your experience afterwards? Very.

12. Is LSD a substance you believe could help many conflicted people? I believe so. It's my personal belief that in the right setting with a trained psychologist this drug could cure many psychological problems in people, though probably not all of them.

5. PlaceboAddikt

PlaceboAddikt Paranoia!

17, female.
    System of a Down, Rage Against the Machine aaannd... hmm. I'd say the Beatles. Or David Bowie.
    I'm still in school. I work at the McDonald's down the street. I'm thinking I want to study Nursing with a minor in History, with the Nursing in hopes to go on and get a Master's and become a Nurse Midwife. I've also thought about becoming a masseuse. (spelling?)
    I identify with the hippie-artsy crowd.
    Festival, Political Gathering, Art Show, Music show, Comedy Show, Church, Sporting Event
    I sometimes smoke marijuana but I'm hesitant as it gives me anxiety. (Yes, I know that sounds funny from someone who does acid.) I smoke clove cigarrettes occassionaly, as they are like candy and i enjoy candy.
    0-3
    DXM, surprisingly, i guess is the only other hallucinogen i've ever done. I've also done coke, opium, weed, pills of various sorts.
    Yes. To use the old pro-choice addage(once again, fuck spelling), "my body, my choice"
    Yes, everything. That there is more to our lives and the world itself than what meets the eye.
    Very. I didn't shut up about my first trip for days. I still don't shut up about 'cid experiences. They're the most interesting components of my life.
    Maybe spiritually conflicted. I don't think it would do anything for those who are mentally conflicted. It'd also be benefical if you were confused about where you wanted your life to "go".

6. UnbrokenChain

UnbrokenChain Member

what kind of acid do people take
    what acid do kind people take
    what people take kind acid....

7. klondike_bar

klondike_bar Senior Member

id say its relatively safe to say that almost anyone can use it. Howevere, the person before and after the use may not always be the same, thus placing an error in your survey

8. PhishSTIX&AcidTRips

PhishSTIX&AcidTRips Member

1. 18 male
    2. STS9, Phish, The Disco Biscuits

3. Im working on becoming a pipe maker

4. pothead

5.festival, music show, artshow, comedy show, dance club, polticial gathering, sporting event, church

6. POT!

7. every so often

8. mushrooms, salvia

9. yes

10. yes

11. yes

12. yes

Thanks so much

9. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

No offense to OP in particular, but I feel that this sort of 'quiz' is one of the sins of social science. although it is nice to know what the majority of acid takers on an internet forum would say about a gneralised assumptive question, it is not going to enlighten us as to 'what kind of people take lsd'. that said, i will give my data

10. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

17, male

2.What are 3 of you favorite bands?
    the prodigy (lately), Tool, Eminem

3.If you work, what do you do. If you are in or attended college what did you study?
    Still in highschool so I be dish washin :)

I believe in God. But a social identity I couldn't tell you, because I don't know.

Art show (love art with a passion), comedy (love my laughs), music show (love a good time), festival (never attended a drug-related one), church

Never touched a cigarette and don't plan on it. Trying to lay off the cheeba but I fail many times. ;)

8. Have you tried any other Hallucinogens or related drugs, if so which ones?
    2C-E

Everybody has the right to do anything they would like to do, but that doesn't mean it won't have a negative impact. Personally, I wouldn't advise going into any drug completely ignorant of it's potential, so perhaps having a great deal of unbiased education on the subject would help before diving into any of the drugs in question.

I can't really say I have, honestly. It just reminds me how life is beautiful by itself, even when the trip is over.

I usually find myself speechless as to what I experience. I could tell somebody how, it was completely mind blowing, beautiful, perfect, eternal, and amazing all at the same time, but even those words don't come close to explaining the experience itself.

Definitely, but a pherapeutic setting would probably be best for any attempts at resolving the conflicts.

11. mephist00

mephist00 Member

1. 23-male
    2. children of bodom, dimmu borgir, old mans child.. love alot of types of music though
    3. self-employed - buy/resell collectibles online, resell screw machine equipment, i get payed to code html/php/java/youtube for a website when it needs to be updated, Community college - Computer Science didnt graduate yet
    4. Metal head
    5. music shows, art show
    6. both
    7. i rarely drink
    8. ive done shrooms and lsd alot, E once
    9. yes
    10. yes
    11. sometimes
    12. depends on if the person(s) can take advantage of lsd, it can expand your mind, or it can get you fucked up

12. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

1.What is your Age and Sex? 20, Male

2.What are 3 of you favorite bands? whatever

3.If you work, what do you do. If you are in or attended college what did you study? I study Psychology and Philosophy at university, and I worked at my local video store for the last year and a bit (but that is over now)

4. What is the sub-culture, group or religion you identify with the most? what the hell?

How about I simply say that I dont go to watch sports for fun, nor do I go to church

6. Do you smoke marijuana, cigarettes, both or none? I recently stopped smoking cigarettes but I do mix tobacco with gandhi

7. How many drinks do you have during your average week? Since stopping smoking ive sort of stopped casual drinking. Who counts the number of drinks they have in a week? I had a handful of drinks the other night.. maybe 6 or 7. But i dont know how many standard drinks that is. I also realise that if this figure was stretched out over the week, it would mean something completely different.

8. Have you tried any other Hallucinogens or related drugs, if so which ones? As for tryptamines, I have tried LSD, Shrooms, DMT, and LSA.

9. Do you believe people should have the right to choose to use "drugs"? yes

10. Did you learn from your LSD experience? did you learn anything today? what about yesterday?

11. Were you eager to talk about your experience afterwards? yes but words are hard to find and listeners too

12. Is LSD a substance you believe could help many conflicted people? Im not sure. I am hesitant to suggest LSD to other people because they are so different to me and have such different values. It could help people sure. But only so far as it can also harm people.

13. ol13points_in_yer_neck

ol13points_in_yer_neck Member

23 male
    grateful dead, devil makes three, hot buttered rum
    horticulture & papa
    4. the thrown away youth of america

5.shows
    mix tobacco with hash, no more weed.
    lsd dmt mescaline and most related analogs
    yes its what we do anyway
    yes
    no
    absolutely and absolutely not

yay now im another statistic

14. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

1.What is your Age and Sex? 22, Female

2.What are 3 of you favorite bands? I dont really know.

3.If you work, what do you do. If you are in or attended college what did you study? I dont work and I have studied, Law, Adverstising, Media & Communications, never finished any of them :)

4. What is the sub-culture, group or religion you identify with the most? Most of the time, the human race.

5.List in the order you attend the most: Art show, music show, church, comedy show, sporting event, festival, political gathering, dance club. Lately I dont do any of these, but when I used to. Music show, dance club, art show.

6. Do you smoke marijuana, cigarettes, both or none? I used to, but now Im pregnant. Im considering not smoking either ever again. Maybe weed in special occasions, but I dont miss it.

7. How many drinks do you have during your average week? I used to drink 2-3 times a wekk, probably two or three beers. Im considering not drinking, maybe just in special occasions, I dont miss it either.

8. Have you tried any other Hallucinogens or related drugs, if so which ones? Mushrooms

9. Do you believe people should have the right to choose to use "drugs"? Yes

10. Did you learn from your LSD experience? Yes

11. Were you eager to talk about your experience afterwards? Yes, but I felt like I didnt say anything :)

12. Is LSD a substance you believe could help many conflicted people? Yes and no. Depends on the person and how they use it.

15. chaosbydesign

chaosbydesign Member

Default What kind of people take LSD?
    I'm doing a research paper due at the end of the semester for one of my urban studies class and I was wondering if you guys can help me out a little.

If you have tried LSD can you please answer these questions? Feel free to omit any question and answer only part of them if you choose. Thanks.

-19, F

They Might Be Giants, Infected Mushroom, Regina Spektor

3.If you work, what do you do. If you are in or attended college what did you study?
    College, psychology

This is hard... I think I'm just weird :p I've been told that I don't really fit in with things like that.

Music show, dance club, festival, comedy show, art show, political gathering, sporting event, church.

Marijuana, but never cigarettes.

None

Psilocybin.

Yes

I've learned a lot about myself and the story behind how I became the way I am today. I've found ways to increase positive thinking in life, and I appreciate things a lot more.

Yes :]

Yes :]

16. astronomydomine89

astronomydomine89 Member

Default What kind of people take LSD?
    I'm doing a research paper due at the end of the semester for one of my urban studies class and I was wondering if you guys can help me out a little.

If you have tried LSD can you please answer these questions? Feel free to omit any question and answer only part of them if you choose. Thanks.

18, female

Radiohead, The Beatles, The Shins

sell music

"hippies" i suppose...

5.List in the order you attend the most:
    Music show, festival, art show, comedy show,political gathering, dance club, sporting event, church.

Marijuana only.

None

Just mushrooms.

Of course.

More than I ever imagined I could.

Very much so.

I think it could solve many of society's woes, if given under the right circumstances.

17. behindthesun93

behindthesun93 Member

I actually have never taken LSD
    but if I could I would, maybe not at my age though
    I still want to help out

1.What is your Age and Sex? F/15

2.What are 3 of you favorite bands? Red Hot Chili Peppers, Hendrix, various 60's music/bob marley

3.If you work, what do you do. If you are in or attended college what did you study? I'm in high school. But if I were in college I'd study art, vetrinary care, biology, equine sciences.. one of those. Art and Science.

4. What is the sub-culture, group or religion you identify with the most? Hippie. I'm an atheist aswell

Art show, Comedy show, Music Show, Festival, sporting event, church [I go once a year because my family is christian], dance club, political gathering

6. Do you smoke marijuana, cigarettes, both or none? If I could, I would smoke marijuana every month. Cigarettes, no. But I don't smoke anything at the moment

7. How many drinks do you have during your average week? I don't really like alcohol. 0.

8. Have you tried any other Hallucinogens or related drugs, if so which ones? nope

9. Do you believe people should have the right to choose to use "drugs"? yes.

10. Did you learn from your LSD experience? -

11. Were you eager to talk about your experience afterwards? I probably would be very eager

12. Is LSD a substance you believe could help many conflicted people? in what way? medically, emotionally? both, yes. LSD is known to help/completely eliminate substance abuse

I hope you asked other forums except for us. I guess you have.

18. laRueda<3aCïd

laRueda<3aCïd Member

1. 17 and MALE

2. 3 6 MAFIA, BONETHUGS n HARMONY, PINK FLOYD, INFECTED MUSHROOMS.

3. I go to high school and study what the fuckin school makes me study.

4. My family is catholic but i like to think im Deist. I know theres a god but why should i worship and offer my life to him.

5. Music show, dance club, festival, sporting event.

6. I try to only smoke the trees but i smoke cigarettes when nothing else is available.

7. ZERO

8. SHROOMS, SALVIA, DXM, EXTACY

9. Yes its a personal choice.

10. Not too much. Very confusing when i try to learn from it.

11. No i like keeping my experiances to myself.

12. I think it might be able to help many out there, or just turn there world upside down.

19. lolhey

lolhey Member

lol i just joined the forum to do this survey..

-18,female

the magnetic fields, burning the masses, inveracity

in high school still..

uhh catholic hahaa

5.List in the order you attend the most: Art show, music show, church, comedy show, sporting event, festival, political gathering, dance club.
    music show, sporting event, comedy show, church, art show. never been to any of the rest..

both

none during the weekdays, alot on the weekends

shrooms

yes

nothing really. they were just really fun/funny nights with friends.

i didnt mind

if they have fun people to do it with..otherwise no

20. polecat

polecat Weerd

1.What is your Age and Sex? 18yo Male

2.What are 3 of you favorite bands? Radiohead, Elliott Smith, Pendulum

3.If you work, what do you do. If you are in or attended college what did you study? I'm studying Int. Relations and Chinese currently.

4. What is the sub-culture, group or religion you identify with the most? indy/hippies/alternative

5.List in the order you attend the most: Art show, music show, church, comedy show, sporting event, festival, political gathering, dance club.
    Political, music, festival, art The rest I don't do.

cigarettes only.

8-12 on the weekends only.

8. Have you tried any other Hallucinogens or related drugs, if so which ones? Mescaline, DXM, Shrooms, LSA

9. Do you believe people should have the right to choose to use "drugs"? Yes

10. Did you learn from your LSD experience? Yes

11. Were you eager to talk about your experience afterwards? Yes

12. Is LSD a substance you believe could help many conflicted people? Maybe. It depends.