What kind of people take LSD?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Nokiraga, Sep 20, 2008.

1. gr3yfox

gr3yfox Member

1. 18, male

2. daft punk, secret and whisper, acacia strain

3. i am a warehouse tagger for mervyns (lol), i plan to attend college and take organic chemistry.

4. rave scene? stoner? human.

5. raves, festivals, parties

6. marijuana, used to smoke cigarettes, my first trip helped me quit.

7. 0.

8. shrooms, dmt, mescaline, 2cb, ketamine

9. yes.

10. yes, alot i might add.

11. more than anything, it was life changing. i even told my father the next day.

12. yes, lsd can do many many wonders.

2. somenerdyfreak

somenerdyfreak Member

1.15/m

2.Grateful Dead, Sublime, Pink Floyd

3.I'm in high school, and i'm a cashier at Wegmans but i'm considering quiting cus i hate handling meat...

4. Human. Subgroup: hippy, even though only like 4 remain in the whole country.

5. comedy show, sporting event (not to watch the sport though just to get high), festeival, political gathering, music show, art show, dance club, church

6. I smoke marijuana anywhere from 2 to 9 times a day. As for tobacco, me and my friends sometimes buy a few packs on a friday and smoke them after bowls all weekend, but this is very rarely, i probably only smoke 5 cigs a month. used to be a little more, but never anything serious.

7. None. i hate alcohol so much.

8.Mushrooms 3x, Diphenhydramine 5x (if that counts, cus it is hallucinogenic).

9. Definetly. The reason why people think coke addicts are worse than alcoholics is because coke is illegal, and those people have to do terrible things to get the money. I am against the use of all hard drugs, but people are going to use them anyway so why throw them in jail for a serious problem of theirs?

10. Yes

11. All the time lol

12. Yeah, kind of. It's all about who's tripping. I can take LSD and get so enlightened i just want to hugh everyone and express my euphoria...yet some dumb kids i know take it and say "yeah, the colors were a bit brighter, it was ok. i didnt feel much." its all in your head. it definetly could be used to help psychiatric patients, definetly a psychological tool.

3. cking13

cking13 Member

1.What is your Age and Sex?
    male 15
    2.What are 3 of you favorite bands?
    cant decide on 3, but i like sublime, avenged sevenfold, lamb of god, tupac, lil wayne, tom petty, basically EVERYTHING
    3.If you work, what do you do. If you are in or attended college what did you study?
    well i work at kfc which is good enough for me at the moment umm i am in highschool obviously but i am planning on college?
    4. What is the sub-culture, group or religion you identify with the most?
    umm potheads lol
    5.List in the order you attend the most: Art show, music show, church, comedy show, sporting event, festival, political gathering, dance club
    well havent been to any of those except for concerts so..

6. Do you smoke marijuana, cigarettes, both or none?
    both

7. How many drinks do you have during your average week?
    havent really been drank much since i started smoking pot.. so.. usualy none
    8. Have you tried any other Hallucinogens or related drugs, if so which ones?
    ive done acid
    9. Do you believe people should have the right to choose to use "drugs"?
    well i beleive they should, but the law doesnt really stop people from doing it in my eyes. so imo people already have the right to choose drugs. if your stupid enough to get caught you shouldnt be considering them at all.
    10. Did you learn from your LSD experience?
    i gained perspective
    11. Were you eager to talk about your experience afterwards?
    yeah to my close friends, dont really want to tell many people because in highschool theres the whole "OMG HE DOES ACID!?!?!?" thing goin
    12. Is LSD a substance you believe could help many conflicted people
    i dont think it could help conflicted people. i think weed is the drug to help people. i think acid is on a different level and has different purposes.

4. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

1. 15 male
    2. Grateful Dead, Avett Brothers, Pink Floyd
    3.i have two part time jobs busing tables at a small catfish restaurant and stockboy at a cv's
    4.hippies and im atheist
    5.concerts (or music show if u rather)
    6.both
    7.one or two
    8.yes, and psychedelic wise ive tried mushrooms, xtc, salvia, morning glories, supposedly 2c-b(doubt it though)
    9.yes
    10.in ways
    11.yes
    12.i really have no idea

5. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

ALL kinds of people take LSD.

6. PB_Smith

PB_Smith Huh? What? Who, me?

"Acid!
    Hoffman's Acid!
    What kind of kids eat Hoffman's Acid ?
    Fat kids, skinny kids, kids who climb on rocks
    Tough kids, sissy kids
    Even kids with chicken pox
    Love Acid!
    Hoffman's Acid --
    The trip kids love to take!"

7. DeepMotherFucker

DeepMotherFucker Member

1.What is your Age and Sex? 16, Male

2.What are 3 of you favorite bands? I appreciate all types of music weather they r good or not...

3.If you work, what do you do. If you are in or attended college what did you study?

4. What is the sub-culture, group or religion you identify with the most? I'd say atheist..

5.List in the order you attend the most: Art show, music show, church, comedy show, sporting event, festival, political gathering, dance club. Music show...then festival... i have never attended any other things except maybe church when i was younger...

6. Do you smoke marijuana, cigarettes, both or none? Lmao... my gf is right in the bathroom hitting a bong...and im smoking a cig...so both yes lol

7. How many drinks do you have during your average week? Zero

8. Have you tried any other Hallucinogens or related drugs, if so which ones? LSD, Mushrooms, Exstacy, Angle dust(lucky find), and the good old eeither a few too many times...

9. Do you believe people should have the right to choose to use "drugs"? Some drugs...

10. Did you learn from your LSD experience? Of course

11. Were you eager to talk about your experience afterwards? to certain people

12. Is LSD a substance you believe could help many conflicted people? Helped me...but its not for every one...

8. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

26, male

bands: my favorites tend to fluctuate but right now I dig Air, Harold Budd, and Live

full-time dad, before I was a salesman and I intend to study botany and lit. when i go back to school

I identify with subcultures in general. I'm most comfortable with hippies (laid-back, accepting, prefers drugs that dilate perception rather than close it)

i've recently attended sports event, festival, and political gathering. i used to go to church always. I also served a proselyting mission

I smoke cannabis only, no deathsticks. alcohol very seldom (once every other month)

other psych drugs: mushrooms, E

I think people should have the right to choose a psychedelic experience, but first they need the right information, not gov't propaganda or word of mouth from pseudo-trippers

I did learn a lot from acid, but it mostly reinforced what I knew before, gave me a divine confidence in myself. i feel more accountable to myself, like the only person who's opinion and respect I really need is my own. I learned that I am not separate entity as I know it, that I am literally of the same basic consciousness as everyone and everything else.

I was more eager to proclaim the divinity of the LSD experience to everyone who would hear it, even parents and relatives whose conventional moral judgments i usually fear. I don't want people just to see that lsd is an amazing chemical, but there are worlds without end inside their own psyche and the magic of humanity is what we see in psychedelia, not simply the result of a foreign drug influence. there is a trillion year old cosmology/history lesson imprinted within us

lsd could help many souls, but it would have to be part of a much bigger pharmacopia inculding mushrooms, mescaline, ketamine, dmt, and continuing research into any other drugs that dilate the senses and help facilitate peak experiences. we all have different makeups and we need different tools to accomodate. no one needs to become a theist where they once were atheist, they only need to see the divine within them. we are one soul and one beating heart :)

9. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

1.21 male

2. Frank Zappa, War, Neutral Milk Hotel

3. out of work right now, I was a construction laborer.

4. Stoners, duh

5. I dont really do shit, but I love comedy and music

6. cannabis

7. 4ish

8. psilocybin, LSA

9. Fuck yes, if it doesnt affect you, whats the problem?

10. definitely. I came to grips with my own mortality on my first trip, and since then Ive seen the world in a whole different light.

11. Yeah, but its hard to relate sometimes because everyones trip is unique. Only one girl I know has had basically the same experience as myself. When she was explaining it, I could have kissed her.

12. Oh yeah, its really an environmental thing, if you go into the trip looking to have fun, you might not walk away with anything. If you go into it looking for answers, you usually find them.

10. GreenPeace13

GreenPeace13 Member

19, female
    The Doors, MGMT, and the Beatles
    Going to college for graphic design
    hippie
    5.List in the order you attend the most: Art show, music show, church, comedy show, sporting event, festival, political gathering, dance club
    Festival, Music show, art show, political gathering, comedy show, sporting event, dance club, church.
    both
    0-1
    mushrooms, dmt
    yes
    very much so
    yes, but only to certain people
    12. Is LSD a substance you believe could help many conflicted people?
    yes but it depends on the circumstance

11. explorer83

explorer83 Member

1.Male/25
    2.Widespread Panic, moe. and Tom Waits

3.Microbiology Analyst. Bachelor of Science in Biology from UT at Chattanooga

4. Outdoorsy

5.music show, festival, sporting event, comedy show, art show, church, political gathering, dance club

6. marijuana

7. 15
    8. mushrooms, 2c-i, nitrous
    9. yes
    10. yes

11. yes

12. yes

Thanks so much[/quote]

12. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I'm doing a research paper due at the end of the semester for one of my urban studies class and I was wondering if you guys can help me out a little.

If you have tried LSD can you please answer these questions? Feel free to omit any question and answer only part of them if you choose. Thanks.

40, female

2.What are 3 of your favorite bands?

I listen to music across the spectrum, from raagas to rock, to folk

journalist (FT), photographer, concert producer(PT), live painter

Jewish, universalist, freak

music, fest, political meetings, art. Don't do the others

Neither. Will use medical MJ in edible form for pain.

I drink 64 oz of water a day and like sodas. I do not consume alcohol.

a handful of research chems, mushrooms, MDMA, MDA

yes, at a certain age (think cigarettes and alcohol ages)and I support a LOT of education

yes.

I process for a few days. My partner is big on talking, though.

I believe what happens with hallucinogenics would help people in general, BUT there are conditions that greatly contraindicate such use.

Thanks so much

13. Chemistry21

Chemistry21 Member

18, Male

The Beatles, Queens of the Stone Age, The Jimi Hendrix Experience

Currently a waiter.

None I'm a bit of everything, but I enjoy the hippie and punk cultures.

None

Both

Normally only on weekends, and then only around 10.

Mushrooms, Ecstacy

Yes, drugs should be a personal choice, alcohol is legal, but is obviously a cause of many problems.

Yes, invaluable information.

With people who were interested.

Depends on what type of mindset they go into it with.

14. Shapeshifter

Shapeshifter Member

- 34 male

- Shpongle, Kindzadza, Cosmo...

- IT Manager

- Hippie, Psychedelic Trance

- festival, sports, dance club - others not

- both, every day

- arround 20 beers

- DMT, mushrooms, 2ce, salvia, Kethamine......

- If they can choose what they want to eat,who they will live with, why shouldn't they have choise of using (or not using) cigarettes, alchohol, drugs or any other substance.

- Yes, and there is always more to learn.

- Certanly not with my boss, or people who are close minded, but friends and people I can trust - yes. You need to be careful who you mention LSD, or you might be crusified hehehe

- Yes, but that depends from person to person.

15. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

19, male
    The Doors, String Cheese Incident, Yonder Mountain String Band
    Snowboard Instructor/Supervisor, Took a couple college engineering courses
    Don't consider myself a psychonaut yet but i relate to that culture a lot
    festival, music show, dance club, art show,comedy show, sporting event, political gathering, church
    both but not so much MJ
    mescaline, dmt, ketamine, psilocybin, and many Research Chemicals
    Yes i definitely do
    Much introspective has been achieved
    Always have and always will
    it has helped and will help many more so yes

16. xnightfairy

xnightfairy Guest

'm doing a research paper due at the end of the semester for one of my urban studies class and I was wondering if you guys can help me out a little.

If you have tried LSD can you please answer these questions? Feel free to omit any question and answer only part of them if you choose. Thanks.

18, female

2.What are 3 of your favorite bands?
    Hard to say... recently it's been Shpongle, Infected Mushroom, and Sigur Ros

I'm a barista at a coffee house... I don't attend college yet, will next fall and I'll be studying psychology.

Hmmm... I don't, really. I'm friends with who I'm friends with, and I'm friendly to everyone I can. I'm not religious, and I try not to classify myself. So I'm pretty open minded.

Music show, art show, festival, dance club, comedy show, political gathering, church, sporting event

Both.

I don't.

Yes... I've tried marijuana, DOB, DOC, LSD-25, salvia, and hydroponic mushrooms.

I believe that it should be controlled, I suppose... but I believe that if you are not harming anyone, and you're sitting at home minding your own business and not hurting yourself, the people around you, or going out in public and making a fool of yourself... then yes, I believe that you should be able to decide anything you want... since it's your body and your life to mess up or make better.

Yes, I learned so much. It sounds retarded, but for someone like me, LSD helped me think about things in the way I should, not in the way I have been. It made me reevaluate my life, my experiences, and my outlook. I became a better person from the night I took it eight months ago, and its effects for the better haven't worn off, yet. I have anxiety issues, I worry a lot, I worry about myself... and LSD made me understand myself and my surroundings better. Not to mention it made me feel better about who I am.

Yes, with many friends who are like-minded. I love talking about our experiences.

Well... it helped me, which isn't to say it will help anyone else. I believe like any other drug, it can either help you or harm you, and only you will know which it does. You can be taking trileptal, but if you're not bipolar what's it going to do?

17. s0ma

s0ma Member

19; female

the Chemical Brothers, Pink Floyd, Sublime

I clean hotel rooms :D and I once went to college, but it's not for me.

hippies

art shows, music shows & festivals. none of the others.

both

LSA, DXM (although it's hardly a hallucinogen)

yes.

yes.

extremely.

definitely.

18. KingGeorgeIII

KingGeorgeIII Member

1.What is your Age and Sex? 17/m

2.What are 3 of you favorite bands? Merzbow, Boris, Electric Wizard

3.If you work, what do you do. If you are in or attended college what did you study? Record store cashier, in high school

4. What is the sub-culture, group or religion you identify with the most? I'm called a rich kid often if you consider that a culture

art show, sporting event, music show, political gathering

6. Do you smoke marijuana, cigarettes, both or none? both, but rarely cigs

7. How many drinks do you have during your average week? anywhere from 0-50 depending on what I'm doing that week

8. Have you tried any other Hallucinogens or related drugs, if so which ones? Weed, Speed, prescription Opiates, Shroomies, Salvia, DXM, Ketamine, and I'm pretty sure thats it

Absolutely
    Not as much as I could have.
    To some extent
    LSD can help anyone, I haven't had a bad experience however.

19. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

23 years Male

Don Cherry, Lightning Bolt, Black Moth Super Rainbow

Operations Manager for Transportation/Brokerage Logisitcs

Hinduism

Havent been to any in over a year due to parenthood and legal troubles, but music show and festival.

Cigarettes

Way too many.

Magic Mushrooms, Mescaline, 2c-e, several unidentified research chemicals.

Naturally.

Naturally.

Naturally. That never goes away.

In the long run, no. It's life enhancement and can teach many things about our basic nature, but after you get the lesson it becomes the same as any other drug in that it gets abused. So, yes it can help open our eyes, and no, it is just a fun drug after you awaken.

20. nynysuts

nynysuts No Gods, No Masters

17, female

The levellers, MGMT, noah and the whale

I'm a cleaner and I study geography, media studies and philosophy and ethics

Hippy

Festival, music show, political gathering, dance club, comedy show, art show, sporting event, church

I have smoked both, smoke weed when I can get it

none, I tend to drink in company

Ketamine, some bad salvia, some dud 2CB

I do, I also believe people have the right to choose not to

Not really, I was scared and don't remember much cos I was monged out on ket

Yeah, I wanted to check everyone found it as weird as I did

No, but I think if used right it's an interesting drug