What kind of people take LSD?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Nokiraga, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Nokiraga

Nokiraga Member

I'm doing a research paper due at the end of the semester for one of my urban studies class and I was wondering if you guys can help me out a little.

If you have tried LSD can you please answer these questions? Feel free to omit any question and answer only part of them if you choose. Thanks.

1.What is your Age and Sex?

2.What are 3 of you favorite bands?

3.If you work, what do you do. If you are in or attended college what did you study?

4. What is the sub-culture, group or religion you identify with the most?

5.List in the order you attend the most: Art show, music show, church, comedy show, sporting event, festival, political gathering, dance club

6. Do you smoke marijuana, cigarettes, both or none?

7. How many drinks do you have during your average week?

8. Have you tried any other Hallucinogens or related drugs, if so which ones?

9. Do you believe people should have the right to choose to use "drugs"?

10. Did you learn from your LSD experience?

11. Were you eager to talk about your experience afterwards?

12. Is LSD a substance you believe could help many conflicted people?

Thanks so much

2. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

I use shrooms, the only reason i dont do lsd is cause i cant find any. So ill still asnweryour quesitons.

1. 15, male
    2. pink floyd, the doors, the beatles
    3. Unemployed
    4. hippie
    5. 1-music show, 2-art show,3- festival ,4- comedy show, 5- dance club, 6-sporting event, 7- political gathering, 8- church

6. Only marijuana
    7. dont drink alcohol
    8. I would love to try lsd, soon i am trying dmt. I have used shrooms, escstasy, marijuana, dxm, nitrous oxide, and pharms
    9. FOR SURE, i think the government has no place to tell us whether we cannot use very safe substances (well pschedelics are), even any drug they shoudlnt tell us whether we cannot use it.

10. Yes, i am very thankful for whta i have learned about myself and the world trhough mushrooms.

11. Yes, basically to anyonhe thats cool with it

12. Yes, but it should not be eaten like candy, it should be respected at the same time

3. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

I don't know if this will help you at all but I tried LSA which is close and I like to fill out stuff like this... I'll edit it according.
    1.17, male

2.Tool, Grateful Dead, Bob Marley

3.unemployed but would be dishwasher or janitor. Going to college next year for a collage of writing classes

4. hippies

5.List in the order you attend the most: 1-Music show 2-art festival(only things I've been to)

6. I smoke marijuana and tobacco(tobacco is not wanted)

7. 4-6 beers or one non hard-a drunk

8. LSA, marijuana if they still consider it a hallucinogen

9. Yes, it is there choice to do the drugs they want, pharms are just goverment fund-raisers

10. From my LSA experience I learned how light rays work and had a slight religious experience involving my spirit guide, which was an Aztec bird

11. I was very eager to tell people and have them try it for themselfs

12. If LSD is anything like LSA(they are related of course) then yes, you can learn many things and better yourself

Hope you can still use mine even though they are different substances.

4. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

1. 21/male
    2. Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan, Pixies
    3. Supermarket(not a cashier or carriage collector shit) and history
    4. Idk, people with similar music taste, the weird alternative kids
    5. music show, festival, political gathering, church sporting event art show, Dance club
    6. Both
    7. Anywhere between 3 and a whole lot
    8. mushrooms, DXM, ambien, salvia off the top of my head
    9. yes, aside from the philisophical nanny state government issue, people are going to use drugs no matter what, might as regulate the market and tax them.
    10. yes
    11. to those who would appreciate it
    12. 160% yes

5. SexinmyCity

SexinmyCity Member

If you have tried LSD can you please answer these questions? Feel free to omit any question and answer only part of them if you choose. Thanks.

When we did it??? or now? I haven't done it in 22 years...so I suppose I can answer for back then...but things are obviously quite a bit different now. I think I'll answer for both.

==========

1.What is your Age and Sex? 18 female (I'm a 40-something now)

The Cure, The Police, Pink Floyd (I don't really have favorites anymore. I listen to Joni Mitchell, James Taylor etc.)

3.If you work, what do you do. If you are in or attended college what did you study? Was working in a restaurant...now I am an attorney

No religion, hung out with the alternative crowd. And now? who knows...

5.List in the order you attend the most: Art show, music show, church, comedy show, sporting event, festival, political gathering, dance club

Music show, festival, dance club, art shows...now? church, festival, art, music, politics

Yes, both...now, neither.

five to ten...now, maybe one every other week or so.

Yes, shrooms, marijuana, meth, cocaine...and now? Nothing.

undecided on this one...still undecided

I have not done a drug in 22 years. I don't think I learned anything. It took my life on a path of nothingness. I am quite happy to be where I am today, and I think I would have arrived here a lot faster without the drugs of my youth...however, I am glad I had the experience.

Everyone I was hanging with was doing acid. It was soooooooooo easy to get, it was being handed out like candy. We did it almost every night for an entire summer. I don't know if we talked about it after- we just did it some more.

I don't think LSD would help anyone who is conflicted. I think you bring into the experience what you already are.

6. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

unless LSD has drastically changed, or people have drastically changed, judging from their behavior I would guess that for the most part people do not take LSD.

7. stalk

stalk Banned

:)

8. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

I'm a 21 year old male. I enjoy multiple types of music, but my 3 favorite band would be The Grateful Dead, Phish, and the Natural Breakdown. I've had a bunch of jobs, but I'm currently unemployed, which is why I'm broke. My favorite of those jobs was pizza delivery, it is good money. My ideal job would be organic farming. I attended college for a year before i dropped out, i majored in liberal arts.

I identify with whatever subculture or religion is the most open-minded. I attend a lot of concerts and music festivals every year, which is another reason I'm broke. I do not attend any of those other events you listed more than once a year. I do smoke marijuana, and i have never smoked a cigarette. I have never had a real drink of alcohol, but during the week i enjoy drinking green smoothies, distilled water, OJ, and lemonade. I have done several psychedelic drugs, some a lot more than others. My favorite psychedelic is LSD, followed by 2-ce, then mushrooms, mescaline.

People do have the right to use drugs, the government just ignores that right and demonizes drug users. i believe all drugs should be legal and all drugs should be legal to use. I have learned so much more form LSD than i can even comprehend. A lot of the things Ive learned are subconscious. I really enjoy talking about psychedelic drugs, and my experiences on them. I do recommend LSD, but to who, i can not really say.

9. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

1.23 male

2.silversun pickups, modest mouse, 311 (hard question)

3.i'm a grad student studying biochemistry

4. i guess the psychedelic drug sub culture

5.music show, sporting event, festival, comedy show, art show,
    NEVER; political gathering, dance club, church

6. i smoke marijuana

7. 0-8 drinks/week

8. mushrooms and salvia (L is the best)

9. obviously

10. yes

11. YES

I think it can help people who don't think they need help. To clarify, I was happy before I took L, but happier after. If someone has a major life problem, I dunno if taking L would be the best solution. With the right environment tho...

10. stringbean

stringbean Member

1.) Male 20
    2.) Groundation, Tool, Muse
    3.) Studying (Applied Mathematics, Computer Science)
    4.) ?
    5.) festival, music show, comedy show,art show, dance club, sporting event, political gathering, church
    6.) Don't smoke cigarettes or Marijuana
    7.) 0
    8.) Yes. Mushrooms.
    9.) I think people should have the right to gain the privilege to use certain substances.
    10.) Yes.
    11.) To people who understand.
    12.) Definitely, but of course it must be used wisely.

11. :D

12. ad10

ad10 Member

1.19 Male

2.Dont really listen to bands but dubstep producers would be: Reso, Caspa, Boxcutter

3.Brick Paving

4. Not sure. I dont think i really identify with any particular group

5.List in the order you attend the most: Dance club then music show but only about once a month dont attend the other things.

6. Used to smoke weed every day but have recently stoped

7. i dont drink

8. Mushrooms

9. Yes

10. I learnt a lot about myself and the world around me

11. Yes but it is hard talking to people who about it who have no frame of reference to understand what im trying to tell them. or people who are strongly against drugs.

12. It could help a lot of people but i have also seen people who cant handle the drug and dont deal with it very well. if the individual has a strong enough mind to accept lsd then it could have very significant benefits.

13. pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal Member

1.26 Years old. Male.

2.Pink Floyd, Depeche Mode, Three Days Grace

3.A little to personal. Lets just say it involves electronics... the hardware side of technology.

4. Huh?

5.I only leave the house to go to the store or to take my kids to school.

6. Currently No. I smoked marijuana and cigarettes daily for 3 years, but quite several years ago. I still occasionally enjoy a cig every once and awhile. Marijuana nowadays makes me too paranoid whenever I smoke, so I stay away from that.

7. I drink way to much. Need to cut back.

8. I've tried just about every hallucinogenic drug that I've managed to get my hands on. WAY to many to list. Current favorite is 2c-d.

9. Yes, I believe people should have the right to use drugs.

10. Yes, I've learned from every drug experience, including my lsd experiences.

11. No, I like to keep my revelations and deep thoughts to myself.

12. I believe LSD can truly help only a small percentage of people. Then there is a huge chunk of people who use it, but are not really "helped" by it... its just another drug they take. Then, there are some that should never take lsd, or atleast, learn to stay away after there first experience. It's definetly "not for everyone"

14. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

All kinds of people take LSD

15. liberer

liberer Member

1.What is your Age and Sex?:
    - 16, female.

- Oh, the list goes on baby..

3.If you work, what do you do. If you are in or attended college what did you study?
    - No, i don't work.. i scab - i'm currently in highschool.

4. What is the sub-culture, group or religion you identify with the most? Flower child, hippie, you know it.

5.List in the order you attend the most: Art show, music show, church, comedy show, sporting event, festival, political gathering, dance club.

- church (i 'have' to respect my parents wishes with church til i'm 18)
    - festival
    - music show
    - political gathering
    - art show
    - don't go to the rest.

- both

- drinks? alcohol? zero.

- herb and lsd

- yes.. though, some people should never even touch drugs.

- most definitely..

- i write my experiences down while experiencing them and then share them

12. Is LSD a substance you believe could help many conflicted people?[/B]
    - most probably not.. it all depends on your state of mind in the first place.. some people use drugs for the hit, the feeling.. some use it for mind expansions.. it all really depends on the person.
    it may help some.
    it may not with others.

enjoy! :)

16. panthenol

panthenol Member

1.What is your Age and Sex?
    20 / male

rage against the machine / the herd / dizzee rascal

i work in childcare and am currently studying my certificate

hippie, pot head..

music show, festival, dance club.

both, on weekends.

anywhere between 10 and 40... standard drinks.

marijuana, ecstasy, mescaline, valium, speed, acid..i think thats all..

totally. if you mean do i think all drugs should be legal? then, yes, and as someone said before there will always be drug use so the government may as well regulate it.

yes. alot.

Yes. with some people, but not all.

Some conflicted people, but not all.

17. tomestat

tomestat Member

Hello, i registered with the goal of filling your enquiry. Hope this helps.
    1. 34, male
    2. At this period i mainly listen to psychedelic trance - too hard to give three names
    3. I went to school to become a teacher and after that became computer scientist (system administration). But for now i'm without a job.
    4. Eeeuh... hippie ? :)
    5. Music show, art show, festival, and next i could say church as i really consider LSD in goa parties as being a kind of eucharist but i never attend a 'classic' church. Comedy shows would come next. Nothing to do with politics or sports or dance clubs.
    6. Both. I used to smoke a lot of marijuana, but LSD showed me that i would get much more of it smoking less. Now i still smoke marijuana but it's not an habit anymore.
    7. Don't know. I think an average wouldn't be interesting in my case : some weeks i don't drink at all, but sometimes when i'm with friends who drink a lot i can empty 20 cans on the night. But if i had to calculate the average, i would say maybe 10-20 cans of beer per week, week-end included.
    8. Mushrooms and salvia
    9. Yes, of course. I'm one of those who believe that psychedelic centers with competent employees to help people in their experiences should be available to anyone. But i'm much more involved with psychedelics than with other drugs.
    10. Sooooooo much ! LSD, my first psychedelic of choice, really changed my life and my way of seeing our world (but a long way had already been made with shrooms). But giving details would be too long for this thread. If you want more info, please pm. I really love to share that. Two or three hits of LSD have done much more good to me than two years of Prozac...
    11. Yes, a lot !
    12. Yes i believe it could. I believe psychedelics, and mainly LSD, could do a lot for individuals, but also to help saving the world. But it's sometimes hard to manage. Therefore i believe psychedelic centers should be available to anyone.

(please excuse my baaaaad English but i hope it helps anyway :) )

18. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

Most of the respondants seem to be too young to remember this ad, but the thread title reminded me of:

"Hot Dogs!
    Armour Hot Dogs!
    What kind of kids eat Armour Hot Dogs?
    Fat kids, skinny kids, kids who climb on rocks
    Tough kids, sissy kids
    Even kids with chicken pox
    Love Hot Dogs!
    Armour Hot Dogs--
    The dogs kids love to bite!"

19. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

43,male

i dont really have any "favorites" i listen to almost all genres of music except for rap and opera.

i worked construction for the same company for 21 years and was recently laid off due to the housing crash.i am now devoting my time to our sustainability here on our farm.

i dont really identify with any one sub culture. i find who i am relates to elements of many sub cultures and there is no one that has a greater influence on me than another.

none of the above. if we do attend a event off the farm it would be a rainbow gathering.

pot if its around and yes i smoke tobacco.

i was a alcoholic for 20 years and have been sober for going on 2 years,so none.

mushrooms,mescaline,DMT,MDA,MDMA,and a host of assorted analogs over the years. i should also say that i no longer partake in these pleasures as my body aint as young as it once was.

i believe what people choose is there choice as long as it harms no one else but themselves.

nothing. i dont look at LSD use as a learning experience..

no thats not my nature.

i think whatever a person believes will help them will. but its not because of the drug,its because of the power of positive thinking.. the placebo effect

20. PB_Smith

PB_Smith Huh? What? Who, me?

Thats exactly what went through my mind when I saw the thread title also.
    Better watch out, our age is showing!